Is your population growing?

Is your population growing?

Attached: FB_IMG_1568474523358.jpg (747x747, 163K)

We cannot stop having kids and have one of the top 3 birthrates in the americas.
Why do euros have so much trouble with this?

yes china will always grow larger

>Slovaks
There is no border between us anyway.
>Ukrainians
How many uklízečkas do we need?
>Romanians
At least some diversity.
>Russians
Yey! More mafia!

Attached: IMG_0843.png (300x168, 3K)

It's expensive and people prefer hobbies and career over having children

> due to immigration

fuck such "growth", seriously

Every country in the world has a declining birth rate (even the sub-Saharan African ones)

Shrinking every year since 2010.

But as long as it declines slower than the death there is still natural population growth.

>more slovaks
>still no qt gf with a slovak accent
jdimsa

"Our" population sadly is, yes.

A little

Please, for your own mental health, stop believing the great replacement theory and actually go outside to see things for yourself. Instead of what a bunch of doublely sad weirdos tell you is happening.

I was in Frankfurt last week and that city is already replaced

>Is your population growing?
It's cold outside

>Going to a major city and wondering why there's significant minority groups
It's almost like immigration is concentrated in big cities, while rural areas and regular cities are overwhelmingly white

we're all waiting on you, Hans.

and it's almost like when people talk about replacement they mean replacement of the national population and not replacement of godforsaken villages

Shut the fuck up paki

Not anywhere near fast enough. It'll only grow by 20 million in the next 80 years.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (959x754, 31K)

When people mean replacement they mean our fucking race going extinct, which isn't happening. You may argue birthrates but the reason ours are so low is because of living standards, and the reason Asian/African immigrants have such high birthrates is because of third world problems, meaning, after the first generation they will normalise. And rural means more than "godforsaken villages", it practically means anywhere that isn't a major city and is further out in the country, even costal towns. Moral of the story, outside major cities where the ethnic population are still a majority, the country is overwhelmingly white and will likely stay that way.
Nice paranoia you blackpilled schizo, too bad I'm white.

Attached: IMG_E2096.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

>brown hand
>white

Yeah.

Cringe

100k a year, we'll be at 18 million by 2030

You seem to be lacking the conception of both skin tone and holidaying, regardless here
You know for the record, I find it funny that asides blackpilled spastics and far right loonies, the only people pushing for this whole paranoid conspiracy theory come from poor, irrelevant countries that don't have much of a reason to get immigration in the first place

Attached: IMG_E2123.jpg (1575x2100, 537K)

You look like a fucking faggot

I mean frankly I couldn't give a fuck what you think about me but it's quite evident I'm not a Paki isn't it lol

post feet

Sorry I'm not gay

only countries who are practicing depopulation are based

these countries are based