This board is literally just made of 15 different autists who keep spamming the same shit every thread and I recognize...

This board is literally just made of 15 different autists who keep spamming the same shit every thread and I recognize all of them

Attached: feelsweird.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/15cm and thin /type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name em then

Actually it is all one schizo finnish poster with proxies talking to himself

I wish there were more Argie posters because they are the most retarded autistic pieces of shit on Earth and could easily ruin any board if electricity was widely available in Argentina

I am from Finland (Suomi)

Portuguese are way more autist with that shitty Norf x Souf rivalry.

I got me

It has nothing to do with regionalism, Argie posts are literally just pure mental retardation.
Go on the int archive and filter the flag and you'll see what I mean

Lachlan
Lolicon
Zhang
Anti-Chinese poster

If you're t.knower on this topic please enlighten me on who the fuck the Jap and gook poster are? Are they proxies? Are they authentic, actual autistic asians? Are they waito piggu engrish teacher?

I have so many theories but no clear answers.

>if electricity was widely available in Argentina
What is this ape even trying to say here?

some western doctorate candidate should study Jow Forums, at least the prevalence of autism there

she initially recoils, but dives into it because of the memes, then slowly begins to fantasize a perfect Jow Forums bf. She breaks down and has to be reprimanded by her ref for conflict. She has a meltdown and unleashes unholy Jow Forums insults on him

She then joins Jow Forums and becomes femcel

This board is actually a new person every post but since we humans are all a hive mind we think they are all the same

Korean flags tend to be actual Koreans
Jap flags are all English teachers or American soldiers

Why don't more japs learn decent english? Do they have their own internet we can't understand that's enough for them?

post tits

Tfw 15cm and thin

no.

A lot of proxies on vpngate.net aren't banned here and most of them are Korean and Japanese.

Your nose?

>Jap flags are all English teachers or American soldiers
なに!?

Attached: 1564382226883.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>oh no he spams the same shit again and again, jannie ban him!

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

No desuarchive.org/int/search/text/15cm and thin /type/op/

>>oh no he spams the same shit again and again, jannie ban him!

they should
at what point does posting the same threads over and over become spam?