Russian Greta is super cute

>Russian Greta is super cute
APOLOGIZE NOW

Attached: 1554931965002.jpg (1280x960, 312K)

daily reminder that mug climate change is being pushed by organiizations sponsored by chinese communists and those girls are victims of brainwashing

the girls behind her are cute

This lil mutt is 20000000 better than that snow monkey from Sweden

Ugly libtard bitch

she is jewish

I want to save her planet

Imagine having sex with Greta Thunberg.
You'd have to teach her everything about sex and she'd look all confused due to her autism.
Imagine her facial expressions when you start plowing her hard in missionary position.
She would bite her lip and her eyes would scan the room while you fuck her, almost like she's not fully aware of what's happening.
Her face would show both pleasure and confusion at the same time.
Then, as you ejaculate deep into her, she experiences an orgasm for the first time and lets out a cute autistic squeal.
She would be out of breath and would watch your thick semen slowly leak out of her cute underdeveloped body.

this is like the patched version since the 1.0 one was really really really really really really really ugly

Yes user everything is a conspiration and the entire world is out to get you and destroy poland

do russians only drink when they're pregnant with boys?

>is being pushed by organiizations sponsored by chinese communists

Why?
China needs to industrialize itself more and more to give better lives to its 1,4 billion people

She is Uralic

>Imagine having sex with a pig

Attached: 7654789897568.jpg (1024x1010, 151K)

Croatia what have you done

Its easier being a hoax created by Germany and AmeriKKKa to prevent other countries to industrialize themselves

wtf is wrong with her face

Proof? And why Chinese want to push climate change topic? They have a shitton of coal though and doesn't seem to diversify their energy sources.

Pigskins look like PIGS

Find yourself a girlfriend and stop making these posts you virgin slavaboo

FAS

Shut up janny

S A M E

Attached: 45634.png (250x300, 129K)

jesus christ dude

Attached: 1521821892762.png (764x523, 39K)

I mean...she was right before...now this?
I think we have to listen to her again.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 115K)