Morocco

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png (1200x800, 6K)

shithole

Spain's version of your Algeria.

SOCORRAM-ME SUBI NO ONIBUS EM MARROCOS

based ana desab

More like Moroncco

Attached: 1565976016897.png (713x611, 26K)

Based and redpilled

Spain > Morocco

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-144752.png (1080x2160, 1.04M)

What happens here? It's poorest Nafri country if I'm right.

Third world shithole

Poor af niggas with literally nothing in development

Comfy riad

Attached: E587C50D-2F8D-4925-912E-C4CABA4D1FA0.png (1252x838, 1.86M)

The safest nafri country, the most interesting nafri country because it's the only nafri country that did not get occupied by the T*rks. Algerians and Tunisians were always raped by Moroccans and after that by the Turks.

Having been to both, Morocco is nice but Turkey is nicer

What is the deal with Western Sahara?

based

Ewa sahbi

t.

Attached: 1560396637482.jpg (673x789, 140K)

It probably preserved the most of traditional Berber culture due this. I heard that Morocco is only Nafri country which has self-identified Berber majority to this day.
Also did there are big regional differences to this day?
More Moroccans speak in Spanish or French?

Western Sahara is part of Morocco, but because of several Sahrawis larping as indigenous people to Sahara the fucking united nations won't recognize the Western Sahara part of Morocco. In reality the western sahara is part of Morocco because all those people there have Moroccan passports, speak Moroccan and identify themselves as Moroccans. There is no war, no problems no nothing.

I'm a Berber myself and we preserved our language and heritage which is pretty common, Algerians and Tunisians however is another story. Only a small minority in those countries still preserved their berber heritage. Most Moroccans speak French as a second language, some Moroccans in the North would probably speak better Spanish (tanger/tetouan/rif).

your women in the west get fucked by niggers

yes, but middle class and the rich live better in morocco than any other nafri country.
morocco good separatists terrorists

Attached: polisario terrorists.png (962x649, 105K)

your women get fucked by niggers

Everyones women get fucked by niggers, however white women are getting fucked more by niggers. Still all these racemixxing nafri women deserve to be killed imho. I hate nothing more than racemixxing nafri women, they deserve to be stoned to death.

What the fuck ? Is everything caused by Iran ?
Is Iran the wests version of Israel in the Arab world ?

shouldnt come to the west, stay in your country and your women wont get fucked by niggers

Nadir men can't control their women any more
The coming generation is formed of thinks and mistebles , may God facilitate the coming of the astroid

You are right, my grandfather should've stayed in Morocco and never come to this shithole called Europe and preserve the dignity of his offspring. Well lucky me, I'm almost done with my study and I'll leave this liberal shithole for the rest of my life.

yes
not true

Attached: irannn.jpg (1200x630, 205K)

I've seen this too, all men became cucks and cant control women anymore. Who made this possible?

What country are you going to infest next?

I love Tbbouna bread

more like maricca xd

>Most Moroccans speak French as a second language

Stop lying موحماد, most moroccans are illiterate, and never met a moroccan who can speak french fluently ( beside the kids of descartes), also i don't understand why some self hating Nafris take pride of speaking french, nigga even ooga boogas speak it, speaking french doesn't make you any whiter.
t.actual Moroccan that lived most of his life in Morocco

Beautiful Moorish architecture

Attached: BN-SD558_0225FE_M_20170216212328.jpg (1280x853, 513K)

Oke زنجي

delicious woman

The pinnacle of maghrebi culture with a rich history, thank you Morocco.