I fucking hate it when some europeans plays dumb pretending not to know something about america...

I fucking hate it when some europeans plays dumb pretending not to know something about america, just to pretend his country is better than america.

"It's crazy, in america hospital bills are crazy high ! In -insert random european country- where I live, there is free healthcare"

Thankfully it doesn't happen here, but many europeans are just obsessed with america, yet they won't admit it.

Attached: homer baseball.jpg (320x240, 17K)

The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

I never understood this quote

yea people do that in sweden all the time, but they seem to forget that america is a country with 300 million people in it and that their society is built up in a different way, with more decentralised things etc

but they also forget that america has alot of fuckin taxpayer-paid state healthcare programs, like the VA or whatever its called

>yea people do that in sweden all the time, but they seem to forget that america is a country with 300 million

How do 300 million people stop you from having a first world health care system? Can you elaborate on that?

For fuck's sake
The money you pay in taxes that go to healthcare, americans spend it on health insurance. It's as simple as that. Trust me were you given a copy of a hospital's fee in Germany or any country in Europe the numbers would be the same as in america.

I’ve pretty much gotten used to the obsession at this point but what’s still funny is when Brazil tries to do it. I remember getting into an argument with some in the YouTube comments about their quality of university being shit even though it was free.
Interesting how they usually side with Europe, even against their Latin american brothers

I hate this USA/Europe "confrontation", it's a one-sided debate. Americans (correct me if I'm wrong) just don't care how things are in Europe. Meanwhile europeans always assume that they are superior to americans in every way, it's fucking painful to contemplate

>Trust me were you given a copy of a hospital's fee in Germany or any country in Europe the numbers would be the same as in america.

Except that his is not true and the bill would be 50% higher adjusted for wages which is the whole fucking point. Also, lmao I have never seen a hospital in my entire life and I've had my fair share of broken bones. You American proxy fags are the worst.

Je ne suis pas un proxy américain, le boche.

They also assume they know everything about America(like this german), and then won't listen to us when we try to tell them.

Stay strong, friend.

Attached: Une bien vilaine histoire.jpg (253x199, 6K)

It’s quite true, we actually like to bash Europe but outside of Jow Forumstards who are obsessed with the refugee memes no one gives a fuck about what Europe is up to, most just think Europe is cool, gay, or just a bunch of countries. No one except maybe some boomers actually hates Europe. But if you look at the political side of American twitter it’s a bunch of europeans trying to tell us how to do things, why they’re better, etc. No one asked.
If you guys did the “why do Americans” thing in real life here most people would just feel uncomfortable or think you’re awkward.

I feel you, it's pretty much the same in France. We care about ourselves, period. Obviously journalists bash about Trump politics all day, most french people just don't care about it.

Tbf I think this american obsession mostly comes from small countries

The problem, as one fellow burger mentioned one of this days, is that hospital bills are getting overinflated each day, making the insurance insufficient to cover up all the expenses. He mentioned the insurance companies and hospitals scheme together. Not sure about that, but the birth bills they mentioned were clearly overpriced

>why do Americans
This meme is getting dumb, they search reddit and twitter all day just to find dumb shit to post here.
Then if it gets replies they repeat the same one every day.

Oh well, same problem everywhere. Hospitals are given money at the end of the year depending of everything they did during the year. So they will purposefuly hospitalise you as much as possible, sometimes you just spend 1 hour in your room but they are paid the same as if you spent a day there.

If you haven't noticed, other countries complain more about our healthcare than we do.
We've explained it hundreds of times but nobody ever listens. That's why other countries complain about it every day.

Thia the german is a seething faggot. My german friends always complain about the quality of their """"free""" healthcare

Thats why rich germans have their own hospitals and doctors kek

Clinics are simply better, apart from some exception, the quality of public hospitals isn't optimal.

Yes, I know, that's why I was just repeating what another guy from the US said

Health bills are high though.

Imagine being this dumb.

Hes right u european cuck

I read peoples medical bills every week.

K but they dont pay even half of that if they have insurance