Who is the hack of Jow Forums, Taleb?

Who is the hack of Jow Forums, Taleb?

Attached: EABD7B46-B0CB-4463-8B45-66586BB12CC8.jpg (2152x1164, 1.34M)

god this picture pisses me off, everyone on those boards was deep tongue fucking the asshole of these ""hacks"" and now they're acting like it was never the case. what a shameless collage

Greta?

Jow Forums still loves zyzz, he should be replaced by blaha

this

no

Attached: gettyimages-1171958726.jpg (1024x703, 100K)

Only because most weren't even around when he posted there. Guy was a total retard and a faggot.

varg?

why does /co/ hate stan. the fuckk

What makes King a hack? He’s a very effective writer of lowbrow genre fiction.

The funny monkey man who pisses off jannies

Attached: putin.jpg (878x1160, 287K)

He's a huge liberal on twitter so he's bad. Or something like that.

That being said he was way more interesting when he was on cocaine.

Why would you hate Stan Lee?
Sure superhero stuff is boring, but he revolutionized an entire genre

And I don't get why people hate Neil so much, he primarily tries to get people interested in science, which is something 99% of scientists can't do

South Korea

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (628x775, 74K)

>Jow Forums
>thinking Trump's a hack
huh?

they think he is a zionist

He's always been a Jew-lover.
I've been telling them that since 2015, but they refused to listen to me.

that Pinker guy

His endings suck, ameriKKKans hate him for BTFO drumpf

Stan Lee is considered by most to have ripped off his characters or taken the credit for those that were created by others at Marvel like Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby who iirc didnt even get credit for creating a lot of marvel characters until Stan Lee admitted it wasnt him.

I don't think he's a hack, but he himself admits he's not all that good. In "On Writing" he compares his work to something like Burger King and encourages reading real literature.

/lit/ should be John Green

varg or putin

most of pol doesn't like trump anymore

The only reason spider-man is immensely popular is because of Stan's characterization. There's a reason Mr. A is a footnote while the FF, Avengers and Spider-Man are immensely popular.

Can someone explain me the meaning of "hack" please?

But /v/ worships that hack

overrated? Not as good as what people widely believe

>Araki
>hack

I thought they hated that Ghibli guy

Going by the list in the OP I think their methodology is successful/large fan base but doesn't deserve it and is no where near as good as implied.

Definitely fits Tarantino, Kojima, Stan Lee, and Musk. Can't speak on the others since I don't follow them or know about them enough.

Jow Forums should be Wendler. 5/3/1 is a joke.

surely there are much bigger hacks than tarantino

There are, but /tv/ tends to worship the worse hacks so there was no chance they were going to end up on that list.

>elected on a neoliberal agenda
>passes neoliberal bills and advocates for neoliberal stuff worldwide
I don't like the guy but you can't call him a hack. He does what he said he'd do, unlike your Prime Ministers

>/asp/
Kevin Nash
>Jow Forums
Putin
>Jow Forums
Kalashnikov?

>Zyzz
>Hack
Nobody on Jow Forums thinks that tho

>/tv/ tends to worship the worse hacks
So it's a list about exposed hacks?
Messi for /sp/

They should. He was 90% roids and youth. Seriously go back and review his posts. It's barely readable. He was a moron.

Pretty much, though probably unintentionally. /v/ also have a habit of worshipping hacks as well.

>/fa/
Dior
>/jp/
Kizuna AI

This. its hilarious, once they got big its suddenly uncool

What does "hack" means in this case?

My vote goes for Varg

>And I don't get why people hate Neil so much, he primarily tries to get people interested in science, which is something 99% of scientists can't do
That's litteraly what's bad about him science should be esoteric. People should fear and respect us for our obscure knowledge, not "fucking live science". Thanks to him, Bill nye and others, retards across the world think they know about science when their knowledge of math is limited to middle school algebra at most. Brainlets talk about quantum mechanics and string theory based on what this nigger says when 99.999999999% of them don't even know what differential geometry is.
I hate him and his kind.

I suggest Varg
There's far worse people in wrestling than Nash

He's pretty bad stylistically

I say the same thing about Tolstoy and Gogol

No way he's back?

Attached: 1568417993041.jpg (250x165, 11K)

What annoys me more is the preachy nature and 'holier than the pope' attitude concerning social topics they have no clue of. In particular as many fields of modern science are totally fucked up due to the way funding works.

either le monke, the guy who works for free, varg, or greta

Also, he's a complete moron and doesn't know what he talks about. It's like when people start telling you about your country.
I do think that people should approach science, but then they start acting like geniuses because they read a facebook post or a trivia on a science topic or some shit like that.

The guy who works for free hate is shared with all boards, though

>Gogol
Partly true, but he had some great details and interesting fabulas
>Tolstoy
Lmao pleb

le monke

Attached: Putin funeral.jpg (1600x971, 142K)

>And I don't get why people hate Neil so much
He's utterly insufferable on Twitter. So much so that Jow ForumsIamVerySmart (a subreddit dedicated to mocking cringeworthy teens) had to ban his twitter posts because they were clogging the submission queue.

Attached: lives in a gated community.png (584x260, 68K)

lol
I don't know about other board, but is that picture true?
I'll try to visit /co/

the amerigoblos of course

Attached: 1542898072176.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint by 5 black guys during the hot summer of 1992
lmao

Who hurt you so bad? Why would you talk ill about someone as inspiring as Zyzz?
Reconsider your life and choices.

Ikibey, who hasn't changed his shitposting style in years

/mu/ loves yeezy
Jow Forums loves zyzz
Jow Forums loves Trump
what the fuck am I looking at here

Seconded

Jow Forums doesn't care about retardation and faggotry. scooby, pianaman, and bloatlord are all worshipped and the only one who isn't a retard is scooby, but he's an open faggot.

his work contains no literary merit. calling him good is like calling whoever created friends a great screenwriter. normally it would be fine, but he has a following of people who call him a genius, which makes him a hack.

>/fa/
heidi