Is anyone here interested in the Scots language or the Lowlander ethnic group?

Is anyone here interested in the Scots language or the Lowlander ethnic group?
Lowlander here ama.

Attached: 1700AD-2.jpg (752x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ErFmRT9NWJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

Okay

Why would the answer be anything but "no"?

>Lowlander ethnic group
???
Call me back when Northumbria is whole again

Attached: fff.jpg (236x218, 9K)

I have heard that many scottish people dont own homes in Scotland? Is this actually true?? Also, is Scots spoken in cities? Whats thedifference between Scottish English and Scots?

If you were FOUNDIT the answer would be yes.

This will never happen.

Attached: Map_of_the_Location_of_the_Kingdom_of_Northumbria.png (518x614, 22K)

No one speaks Scots unless they live in the countryside and are Old or have learnt it.
Here is a sample of Scots.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ErFmRT9NWJ

Norn died for this

What the fuck did I just listen to

Sadly the Norn people voluntarily gave up their languages. First they sent their Children to school to learn Scots. Then they forced them to learn English. And even worse the Norn never wrote their language so we can't revive it without making up most of the vocabulary.

Scots language. If you want I can translate and say something in it for you.

What a bunch of cucks

is this how english sounded like before the normans took over?

Attached: whyyesiamacuckold.png (1204x290, 41K)

No, scots and other northern dialects branched off from middle english just like standard english did

No. Old English is much different from Scots, but Scots isn't as influenced by the Normans as English has been, you could write a book in Scots with little French words but in English you couldn't.

Oh no no no no no

Didn't the church of Scotland discourage its use?

AHHHHHHHHHHH! LOOOK!!!!!

Attached: NORNBTFO.png (677x335, 10K)

The Church of Scotland did whatever the oligarchs in Scotland wanted. So originally they only discouraged Norn and Gaelic but then after they had been made to speak Scots they were encouraged to speak English.
It wasn't a case of the Norn gradually adopting Scots and then English, by the Middle 16th century century most Norn people were bilingual in Scots and Norn. It was a deliberate choice that they chose to give up Norn, this choice was influenced by the Church and money.

Attached: v5921218yjr01.png (1135x819, 565K)

Could you describe your gooch? That's the area between the penis and the anus

I can't support presumably buggersome behaviour.

nothing buggersome about it. post a picture of your gooch. or are you a gay faggot?

>ae dint bicker lang. speirnae again.

Attached: 81b.png (680x808, 363K)

Attached: basedidiom.png (235x60, 2K)