Work Boots

What is the best brand? Style? Type?

>Be me
>Electrician for 6 1/2 years
>Worked in the field for 60+ hours a week
>Hated it
>Applied for sales job to work in a comfy office
>Worked in sales in my comfy office for 4 years, got really good
>Worked my way up the corporate ladder because I knew what was going on in the field and provided practical solutions
>Promoted to operations
>Getting sent back out to the field to supervise technicians and increase revenue

I’ve sat in a comfy office for years now and I am dredding going back to the cold, sweaty, bloody, dusty days of being in the field. I can already taste the Tylenol and Bud Light I’ll be drinking everyday to deal with soreness. Going from being suited to booted...

Construction cucks, what’s the most comfortable boot on the market?

Attached: 0F506256-9BED-4B77-B3C8-B4B327F520D0.jpg (1045x699, 306K)

Red Wings when you can afford them

I wear red wing Pecos they're pretty good

Who would walk around with a tag on the side of their shoes?

Anyway pic related is what I wear.
Simple yet has an aesthetic

Attached: earthkeepers-6-_C94FC124_large.jpg (750x750, 159K)

Danner

nigger youre a supervisor all you do is sit in a pickup with the ac or heat on until someone asks you a question

I’m not that type of supervisor though. Lead by example is my approach. I started in the field as a gopher, trust me I know what it feels like to have some dumb shit of a supervisor roll on site, swing his dick around for a few hours, then go back to his truck. I want my guys to do a good job, take pride in their work ya know?

There’s a lot of pride in hanging your boots up to dry every night. Come on Jow Forums let me see what you got and let’s show these NEETS what the value of a dollar is. If you had $500 to spend on new boots, what are you wearing?

Redwing Supersole 2.0

I also wear red wings. For work I wear cats. Both have been good for me so far.

>
Im in commercial construction management in california, where you at?

Sketchers work boots. Nobody needs to know you are wearing Sketchers work boots. Your feet will thank you.

I have some red wings that have held together for like 3 years now. Just regular made in USA work boots. And I wear them everywhere work and even when I go hiking and fishing

Right on! Oil Fields Midstream North Dakota

I’m USA made all the way. Something about a working man’s boot made by a working man in the US... can literally smell the freedom.

These I gotta see to believe. Might check them out user thanks.

You're going to make it. Good leadership is hard as fuck to find. Remember not to micro manage too much, which might be hard if you always know the optimal way of doing stuff. Be fair, but not gullible.

I would get red wings, thorogoods or Chippewas.

keen

why did you take the job tho

Ll bean duck boots

skechers fits so good and comfy, never looked back after my first pair

Been using the 8in redwing Moc toe for 1.5years. pretty nice overall.
Brother has the same boots with 3 years on em with a lot harsher conditions and they held up.
Chippewa boots are good as well.

Attached: Redwing Moc toe.jpg (1027x1675, 1009K)

Apprentice sparky here.

Pussy.

Also, go ask /diy/ you mong.

Attached: 1534059291664.jpg (900x900, 82K)

So many fucking wagecucks itt
Neck yourselves

====FUNDING SECURED====
---buy----those----boots----boy---
=========================

What is net worth?
If I buy something..
Does that....
Make me richer or poorer.

====FUNDING SECURED====
---buy----those----boots----boy---
=========================