Why do they love somalians so much?

why do they love somalians so much?

Attached: Flag-Map_of_Sweden.svg_.png (2000x3957, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Minnesotan
reuters.com/article/us-chile-migrants/chile-sends-176-haitian-migrants-home-on-criticized-humanitarian-flight-idUSKCN1NC30V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoiler alert:
They don't. Fuck off with your immigration memes.

Someone up there keeps electing the tardiest of leftards who ever tarded tho.

Yeah it made me wonder. I met quite a few Swedes in my life and they all seemed to despise immigrants from muslim countries. But who keeps the retards in government?

Swedish women like black men
British too

Sweden is run by women (and so is Germany)

el peruANO

We don't and somalis are often to fucking dumb to comunicate with people and tend to stay in their own comunities so we rearly see them
Not really unless they are like a 6'3 Tyrone type of guy or if the woman is from a poor area.

>We don't and somalis are often to fucking dumb to comunicate with people and tend to stay in their own comunities so we rearly see them
If you not like them, why don't deport them all back to Africa? And why did you accept them in the first place?

hähähähähöhöhöh men gubbar, vad fan gör ni nu svara inte på enkla beten för faaan

>why don't deport them all back to Africa
Because that would be racist and racism is bad, and like i said your average swed doesn't interact with them to much anyways wich doesn't give them as much of a reason to hate them. This might change soon tho considering the fact that some of the 2nd and 3rd gen imigrants have to go to school but even then the schools here are very segregated.

>Swedish Americans by State
>The ten states with the most Swedish Americans
>1. Minnesota 586,517

>Minnesota has the country's largest Somali population

Attached: 1568468420707.png (398x376, 193K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Minnesotan
As of 2009, 868,361 Minnesotans claim Norwegian ancestry - equal to 16.5% of Minnesota's population

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL that's so FUUUNNNAYYYYYY lmao DUDE WHAT a nice funny fact KEK

>sweden is shaped like a big cock
>blacks have big cocks
hmm

Attached: 1555769520244.png (741x609, 27K)

>literally coming from a Russian, as if his opinion has any validity whatsoever

When first Somali immigrants in your country appeared? They were students, economic migrants or asylum seekers already?

Look up the demogrpahics for sweden. Somalis are a small immigrant group here, arabs are much more common.

What’s that u want me to post uk immigration site

Haha get it because SWedes are somalis

I literally couldn't care either way because I've learnt how delusional people such as yourself are

Retard

reuters.com/article/us-chile-migrants/chile-sends-176-haitian-migrants-home-on-criticized-humanitarian-flight-idUSKCN1NC30V
Just do it

Swedish women love the BBC

Attached: 1493307727451.jpg (640x480, 42K)

desu I've never had any bad experiences with Somalis, and the ones that I've met have been pretty based

because the ones you've met are 2nd generation and later, aka the ones that actually grew up
somali migrants that came directly from somalia are as smart as a 5 year old

Yea but I've never met the boomer somalis anyway. 2nd generation somalis tend to hang out with arab kids mostly.

Somalis don't have them though, they are lanky ass creeps

Sounds like projection nigel

He can’t penetrate force field still

Sounds like a white incel

Have you seen somalis? They are really tall and skinny. Wh*te women can't resist a tall dark handsome lanklet.

>somali migrants that came directly from somalia are as smart as a 5 year old
And? They got no education except their retarded holy book. This is how humans have been before modern education in our countries, etc.

Of course I understand the problem of taking too many but frankly I don't care and I know a lot of based 2nd gen somalibros

different poster but still

This is not a meme

Attached: Capture+_2019-09-14-18-41-34.png (720x1198, 558K)

is this 2015?

you tell us

i dunno who is king burger?

Low test and low worth as a male.

They are soyboys beautiful ones only caring about pleasure and not what is best good or requires effort and suffering to.achieve

Attached: 1568484728076.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

what is it about me that infuriates you so?

You are weak and you shun suffering to sculpt your body and self better.

You're a shame to your self and ancestors

Attached: 1568499209198.jpg (1062x1024, 92K)

I'd say swedes are generally pretty fit my dude

Are you falseflagging? Leafs don't usually have broken English like that