Technical analysis seems easy. What's the catch?

Technical analysis seems easy. What's the catch?

Attached: triangle.jpg (602x389, 46K)

>What's the catch?

It doesn't work.

>Technical analysis seems easy. What's the catch?
>Seems easy.
>whats the catch
it doesn't work

Attached: 1536896329513.gif (294x300, 1.83M)

ta is only good for old timers with enough experience new fags get wreck.

the catch is that knowing the past doesn't mean you can predict the future

charts are nothing more than a record of what has already happened

Attached: 34877080_2184905874883264_2328510300413755392_n.jpg (954x960, 95K)

>Thinking you can do TA without watching Seasons 1-11 of The Simpsons

Attached: 3THE75f9q5jrmhRL0ncJZEdHo-2B2tSOTPmFMjKnAeQ.jpg (625x469, 47K)

Doesn't work. Certainly not on its own.
Priced in + market manipulation + fundamentals + news + many other factors -> TA fags losing money

>Anonymous (ID: pbjtwBoV) 09/18/18(Tue)22:26:45 No.11128502▶
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: CZtwfxTv) 09/18/18(Tue)22:27:23 No.11128507▶
> (OP)
>>What's the catch?
>It doesn't work.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 7Tm9E4Ke) 09/18/18(Tue)22:28:16 No.11128513▶
>File: 1536896329513.gif (1.83 MB, 294x300)
> (OP)
>>Technical analysis seems easy. What's the catch?
>>Seems easy.
>>whats the catch
>it doesn't work
46 KB
Anonymous (ID: pbjtwBoV) 09/18/18(Tue)22:26:45 No.11128502▶ Technical analysis seems easy. What's the catch?
>>
Anonymous (ID: CZtwfxTv) 09/18/18(Tue)22:27:23 No.11128507▶ (OP)
>What's the catch?

It doesn't work.
>>
Anonymous (ID: 7Tm9E4Ke) 09/18/18(Tue)22:28:16 No.11128513▶File: 1536896329513.gif (1.83 MB, 294x300)
1.83 MB
(OP)
>Seems easy.
>whats the catch
it doesn't work

no. shut up you fucking newb.

if everyone can just follow lines everyone will be doing it.

TA doesn't take into account manipulation, news, sell offs or any random events.

Every fucking newfag watches a youtube video on TA and then think they are pro traders but then lose their ass left and right and then after about a year they realize TA is bullshit.

Leonard... SHABLINGA

These guys are confirmed idiots.

TA works. It's simple buy low sell high tactic that requires a little above average intelligence.

>It won't work if I don't learn it so I refuse to learn.

It's not 100% accurate and is dependent on you interpreting lines on a chart (and you likely suck at it).

TA creates asymmetric upside and assuming you practice proper trading practices (loss avoidance) you can make money. Paper trade it and see what happens for a month or two and see what happens.

I rather learn the non lazy way. I trade stocks not fake internet money so i look into longer trends and fundamentals.

If you really think you are going to have it easy and follow some fucking lines you are a fucking moron and everyone can tell you are new as fuck.

Thinking only looking at TA and not taking into account orderflow or orderbook you are fooling yourself.

Spend next couple of months learning a marketable skill
Or
Spend next couple of months learning how to lose money with autistic market astrology
Hmmmm

Attached: 1517701479363.jpg (281x260, 39K)

Everyone that says TA doesn't work is a brainlet. The fact of the matter is that there are people who day trade for a living. Sometimes dozens of trades a day. This would be impossible to be profitable unless TA worked.

To practice, make a trading view account. Every day pick a new crypto or stock or whatever and do the best you can to analyze it and predict its movement. Publish your idea for everyone to see and call you a dumbass. Then look back at your idea and see what happened. Learn what you did wrong and try again. You'll start to get better and better

>The fact of the matter is that there are people who day trade for a living. Sometimes dozens of trades a day. This would be impossible to be profitable unless TA worked.
they use more than just charts you fucking retard.

I'm aware and they still use charts. Why is that? Maybe because it actually works? Hmmmmm

What a shitty stupid post.
Do you even know what you're doing?

Whales can TA too to predict what TA losers will do, and then make money off of them.

you need a strict strategy to not trade with your feelings

It’s a buncha BS
You want to know why the Bart meme started? It’s cause it makes just as much sense as TA

less than ten percent of day tarders are good enough to do it and make a real living off of it

trend lines, waves and most indicators are bs because they only make sense looking back, momentum/trend trading is the only thing that works

there is an AI on the blockchain that adapts to your trading strategy and moves the price around (buying and selling to itself, shifting the order book up and down) in order to make you lose satoshi after satoshi after satoshi

Ya what's your point? I didn't say TA was easy. I said it works. If some non-insignifcant percent of day traders consistently make money utilizing TA they are proof it works.

A larger percentage of day trades consistently lose money utilizing TA

First graph is what btc looks like from dec-now

Bull coming soon?

Do you actually think this argument makes sense? People that lose money on average using TA are not using it correctly/are using a losing strategy. When used appropriately, TA is an effective tool that will yield profitable results. This is inarguable and has been demonstrated over and over by professional traders. You just need to learn how to do it properly which is very difficult and takes a lot of dedication.

My point is that ninety percent of people who day trade, most of whom use TA, do not make much money on it.

so 90% of the people have no clue what they are doing

the catch is it only works if there are other people reading the same charts as you and drawing the exact same conclusion

Attached: Bitcoin Logo Animation.gif (690x388, 1.68M)

Where can I learn about TA? Do I just follow picture in OP?

Maybe the 10% who make money are just lucky.

Alternately, you presume you're in the 10% who know what they're doing.

>i drew some random meme lines, hoping them to resemble TA patterns and got JUSTed, this it don’t work