Why arent you invested in EDN

>working product
>all star team
>market cap only 3m
>shilled by ballina
>listing on kucoin tonight

theres has never been a stronger case for moon potential than this. this is the next quant

Attached: IMG_4739.jpg (457x322, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/edenchain-io/we-are-unlocking-edenchain-token-release-schedule-revealed-cd71dbb1a19f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont tell anyone yet. im trying to scoop up cheap bags before the moon and its starting to pump

because its just another rando altcoin out of 2000

thats what dummies said about quant like 2 days ago. how bad is your memory?

look at the volume on idex then look at market cap. its pumping as we speak and you're gonna miss out on the easiest 5-10x of your life

this coin is chill as fuck hahah. cant wait to watch it pump over the next few days

based and redpilled

1 bill supply at a price of 4.5 cents makes 45 mil market cap?? Tell me why it's 2 not 45 and I'll buy in.

Im not investing because 3 or 4 threads about this appeared out of absolutely nowhere which indicated to me that some pnd pajeet tier inorganic shill campaign is underway

circ supply 80m

Hes gonna tell you that the circulating supply is 75mil or something like that which is a lie. Its always a lie. Its a shit token and the circulating supply can be changed when ever devs feel like it. NKN did it and these faggots will do it to

or its pumping on idex and investors are excited....

look at the coin objectively and you will realize its a perfect buy on a technical level

one look at the volume to market cap ratio and anyone with an iq above 100 can see where this is headed

chart looks real good but i'm afraid

>its a lie
>because i said do

you're too dumb for crypto kid

Its gonna be NKN all over again. circ supply will be updated to like 200 mil and it will dump for eternity. But sure go ahead and throw money at it just dont come here making "who here JUSTd by this shitcoin" when it innevitably dumps. Good luck

Evidence

dyor retard

why the fuck are people saying its cheap. With total supply its already 50m Marketcap. ICO investors will be flipping this now.

No evidence because it's not true.

with total supply ripple has a higher market cap than btc. we dont care about total supply. circulating supply of 3m means a tiny ammount of money has the potential to send this coin to the sky couple that with volume and the fact that its got two big events coming up in the next 3 days (listing and test net).

its a moon waiting to happen. feel free to miss out though, making money is optional after all

go the fuck back down in price

only 20% of tokens are released. every month from now there are 20% new tokens released. so if you want to be part of a p&d you can buy. just be sure you dont hodl like a retard and get dumped on hard

20% a month......lol.

You guys truely have been chinked.

Do yourself a favour and buy Quant on Idex which is far cheaper and better and has 10m circulating and only 4m locked in team for 1 year at the least. This is already 50m MC and is chink shit about to be dumped on every month. I'm not fudding, this is genuinely what I see looking at the facts.

pajeets are working overtime to shill this garbage now...

Lol at the discord group shilling this.

>he still holds quant

lmao never goong to make it

medium.com/edenchain-io/we-are-unlocking-edenchain-token-release-schedule-revealed-cd71dbb1a19f

There you go fudders. 400 million sold in ICO. 20% unlocked every month for 5 months.

80 million circulating supply. You do the math brainlet

this

will it go back down g-g-guys... i wanna buy