What is your favorite African country?

What is your favorite African country?

Attached: _____.jpg (1258x970, 109K)

France

Fpbp

Rhodesia

Attached: 1566191031223.jpg (530x614, 42K)

Ethiopia

Can't understand people that put these tribal masks up, but Ethiopians produced some beautiful art/icons and architecture and had some based monarchs in their history

Attached: 2cef117e4cefcc5eeb21944faa8d7a13.gif (1059x1487, 1.38M)

Botswana

chad

based

Botswana
Namibia
South Africa

France.

Attached: 1389446882747.jpg (600x351, 52K)

This. Sadly it got fucked up during the cold war.

bostwana cuz i heard its based

and the flag is aesthetic too

chad or nigeria

For me, it's Kenya.

Why is there a connotation of Ethiopia with hunger? I used to be really skinny in middle school and they called me ethiopian. Does this happen in other countries too?

Attached: large.jpg (640x585, 46K)

Algeria

Namibia because they are Finns

don't you mean Nambia?

The famines dude

ok i dont know what you mean by that so i googled it and found a 2 year old trump quote

Attached: 1521316788268.jpg (711x650, 39K)

i thought it was called nambia too
only learned its namibia after people started chastising trump for saying it

>The Derg took power in the Ethiopian Revolution following the overthrow of Emperor Haile Selassie I in 1974, marking the end of the Solomonic dynasty which had ruled Ethiopia since the 13th century. Mengistu purged rivals for power from the Derg and made himself Ethiopia's dictator, attempting to modernize Ethiopia's feudal economy through Marxist-Leninist-inspired policies such as nationalization and land redistribution
>through Marxist-Leninist-inspired policies
Every fucking time

well I know that it is called Namibia because it is the Finnish part of Africa

Attached: famine3452.png (1785x2537, 313K)

Rwanda cause Kagame is a chad

Equatorial Guinea

Attached: burlaero_maestranza-263x300.jpg (263x300, 31K)

you made me do it bro

Attached: 1467993935340[1].png (1864x789, 274K)

We had non-pc Ethiopian jokes in school

Lithuania

FRANCE XDDDDDDDD HEY, LOOK, I'M FUNNY GUYS XDDDDD I SAID FRANCE WAS AN AFRICAN COUNTRY HAHAHA XDDDDDDD I COULD ALSO SAY SWEDEN OR THE UNITED STATES OR THE UK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rhodesia: The Reality is both Blacks and Whites having a much lower standard of living now than they had under Colonial administration, with squalor everywhere and people starving.

commies

It was an apartheid state. Blacks had a non-existent standard of living which is why there was a war to begin with. Foreign colonists need to leave.

Rhodesia.

Unlike Mugabe, Rhodesians never die.

So palestinians also have a nonexistant standard of living, and the (((colonists))) need to leave?

seething

>Only country that never got colonized
Based tbqh
>ywn live in a timeline where Ethiopia colonized East Africa and became the Rome of Africa

Rhodesia didn't have Apartheid

Rhodesians were slaughtered wholesale. Only edgy white virgins call themselves that these days. Mugabe almost made it to 100.

Attached: dylan roof rhodesia.jpg (1200x630, 148K)

Ethiopia and Iran's 2500 + years of basically unbroken monarchy was broken by commies and islamists respectively

FEELS. BAD. MAN

eSwatini

The joke's on you, I was only pretending
My whole family comes from Cameroon

Burkina Faso

Attached: 650.jpg (650x488, 62K)

Ever notice how the "right of conquest" seemingly never works both ways? Every time a colony gets overthrown by locals white "men" never stop screeching about how "unfair" it is despite losing a war and therefore forfeiting all rights to complain (by their own logic.)

Attached: really makes you think 009485093495.jpg (636x836, 49K)

Yeah.
>What is the shortest book in existence?

You're okay with me, France. Thank you for fighting the English for us and for the French fries

Rhodesia was a shithole who refused to give equal rights to the 92% of their populations, their leaders literally shat themselves at the thought of having to actually treat them like human beings, rhodies all deserve the rope, mate.

Reading this guys biography made me fucking mad. The French and the USA literally went out of their way to destroy a thriving country simply because they didn't want to play ball.

no worries m8
thanks for WWI, WWII and the banters of 2003

just buy the new iphone and all will be all right lad

RVANDA

FUCK HUTUS AND FUCK CONGOLOIDS

Tunisia and Algeria.

Djibouti
Cause you get to say booty :)

BASED

HOLY FUCKING BASED

RWANDA, THE MOST BASED AFRICAN COUNTRY !

Attached: E70D8777-5619-49D4-BFAE-56E4CD278324.png (678x452, 7K)

Portugal

Attached: guerra colonial.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Togo

Attached: images (6).jpg (437x702, 22K)

tfw no my cunt fav's
pls giv attentntn to lbya
or say do you love libya
i really sad me i am

>ok guys so I made this chart that shows famines that were explicity caused by communist policies and famines that happened under capitalist governments for reasons that had nothing to do with the way those countries were lead this clearly proves that cooomunism > capitalism

>were lead
>were led

morocco

Britian

ok
I love Libya
please become happy user

Attached: hot mena.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

It depends who led the country better and which made more sense. Blacks are driving "Zimbabwe" right into the ground at the moment.
Under whites the country flourished.

Mauritius

>Under whites the country flourished.
Nah fuck all of you look what scummy shit you all did to Hong Kong

Turkey

Original plan was to transfer power slowly to black people like russian empire did with baltic states(finland included)
But tard commie niggers went "GIB RULER NAO" and screwed themselves as hard as they screwed rhodesia that tried to save them from the downfall.

Russian empire kept baltic states stable while transfer of power was happening and stabilized(took control) when shit was about to hit the fan
Should I start screeching that slavs were racists when they didn't just drop us into chaos?

Somalia or Burkina Faso

>bad things happen under communism? Communism's fault
>bad things happen under capitalism? Not capitalism's fault

Attached: 9 11 fdgsdfg.jpg (828x825, 56K)

Keep on larping mutt man

Yes in both cases