Incels and other losers

this thread is for incels and other losers
tell us about your life
this is a feel-good thread

Attached: f7b226c2605c2212fdee44fd32ef6352.jpg (710x354, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are no incels on Jow Forums lmao this is normie territory

After watching the Elliot show Rogers documentary, I kinda feel bad for him
>neglected by his father
>raised predominantly by a single mother
>constantly being compared to his sibling
>was bullied

nice fakecels you posted there

What that new buzzword means?

it's not a buzzword, you idiot

>officially mainstream
>constantly spammed everywhere
>details discussions
Yeah it is

but not the way i'm using right now
i am an incel myself and i want to talk to other incels
chads not welcome

Am I suppose to know your shitty buzzword? Dumb ass

This, plus add that the real meaning of the word has been lost

it's not like you are losers, you enjoy to be a loser and you keep living as such. grow up

who is the guy on the left

>grow up
How can i grow up, if i'm a fucking manlet.

google it

no. it means what it has always meant

there's no growing up to do.
i lost in the genetic lottery

Am I supposed to waste my time reserching some meme of the month?

Youre already wasting your time

you know what exactly what it means, stop lying and get out of my thread.

I am baffled with this shit.

Stupid fucking memelord

leave my thread you disingenuous piece of shit

>genetic lottery
anything is fixable with surgery, workouts, diet and style

Attached: 1567128028742.gif (256x255, 124K)

Mental illness isn't

every mental illness can be managed and worked around

>mental illness
man up pussy

Leg lengthening surgery isn't really viable desu

>height is fixable with surgery
>eye colour is possible to fix
>implying people here have enough money to even afford tons of plastic surgeries
how bluepilled can one get?

>eye color surgery
Is that really possible? Sounds fucked up.

no, it's not. I was merely pointing out how shit 's argument was

Okay but the "not enough money" argument is stupid too. If your life is miserable, try to spend the next couple years amassing as much money as possible and you will be able to perform all surgeries you desire.

Incel = a loser guy who is afraid to look and talk to girls irl so he talks tough on the internet saying all women are whores and should be inprisoned

More like pol

I miss /pol9k/.

fucking stacey whore is with chad now god life is so unfair I want to get out of my parents house, hopefully when i turn 15

>no. it means what it has always meant
No it doesn't you dumbass, normalfags throw it around to refer to anyone who is a virgin, when an incel is a person who hates women for not wanting to fuck them

>>height is fixable with surgery
it is, also eye color doesn't matter

Surgically lengthening your legs means that you can never run or do heavy lifting without having to worry about damaging your leg bones. It's a shit trade off, especially when most incel faggots (especially the white ones) are only incels because they never learned how to socialize properly due to their isolated suburban upbringing.

If the legs are healed it shouldn't be a problem, the same way when you break your leg, the crack will fill with bone material and harden.

>t. blue eyed
You don't know what it's like to be a br*wn eyed subhuman

No matter how much I socialize, or whatever else I do, I still have disgusting genes.
I am a 5'0 (Yes, 5 feet) Asian male, there is no hope for me and there never will be.

Forget about it, it's completely meaningless, it's just a cosmetic trait

You need to find spiritual transcendence in this life and be reborn as a chad in the next.

hah nice pun

I'll try my best to be born white in the next life, at least then I would have some small way to cope no matter what

>No matter how much I socialize, or whatever else I do, I still have disgusting genes.
>there is no hope for me and there never will be.

same being 5'9/175cm in norway

>>height is fixable with surgery

Attached: 1481478526988.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

Im an incel even though i have regular sex

Sex with my gf does not count because she is asian and im white

I cheat on her with ither asians which again does not count

I also cheat on her with white women but i use dating apps so that does not count

Sometimes when im drunk i fuck prostitutes and that does not count as i pay for it.

From what i’ve seen. The incels of Jow Forums are usually americans, swedes, germans and italians. The chads are russians and croats for the most part. Everyone else are normies

>same being 5'9/175cm in norway
Fuck off, you're only a few inches off the average of your cunt. I am almost an ENTIRE FOOT (30cm) off the average

Attached: 1566847066913.jpg (321x362, 70K)

average is a meme, you have to be 6'3 or close to it to get a gf in Norway in 2019

if people see a girl with a guy that's even 5'11/6ft they will think she is settling

We suffer

Attached: 1567978533684.jpg (773x659, 35K)

This is not practical. You pretty much become disabled and you'd get disproportional amount of height. (merely your legs would grow and not the rest of your body)

I'm short fat ugly and, worst of all, low IQ.

gigacope even in a supposed manlet country like italy 175 is a dead sentence unless you have chad face

Go to SEA and get a wife there, not even joking

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI

Btw its impossible to escape inceldom if you never experienced teenage love

Alex Manasian he truck'd some folks in Canada.

there is a way, get a gun or a truck and kill as many young foids as you can

Literally what is the point of that? If I had a son, I would just doom him to the same life as mine. If I had a daughter she would legally be a midget.
I'm just cursed

Is that really true? Should i just kill myself then?

I'm considering it desu

Same. Probably gonna do it on new years eve

Im 32 yo incel and i tell you it never gets better its only suffering and bleak dispair from 22-25+ an unwards. You might as well end it now

You don't have to have a kid, but you can still be happy with companionship

I'm 178 and when I went to Italy I was towering over 95% of the population. Even Korean tourists were taller than the natives

SEA people are taller than him as well

the point would be to feel acceptance and companionship

why were we even born?

I still have a few things which bring me joy (Video games, movies, shows), when the depression becomes too strong even for that, then I'll just climb into the mountains kill myself up there.

>he tells him to accept his fate and become a coomer
makes me think

>SEA people are taller than him as well
Yeah but the girls there probably care less

That depends

Attached: incels.jpg (634x1429, 238K)

rofl 178 you won't tower shit here, except in the most poor and backward areas of sicily maybe

Why would they?

I feel like I'm an incel but I don't really fantasize to having relationship with girls, I mean I feel like my life is just fine. Idk if I can categorise myself as incel if I'm not even trying, not a good looking dude tho

rent free

My girlfriend is from Indonesia, she is like 155 cm tall and was raised in a literal jungle village (which I think is very interesting, but that's besides the point), where they had no electricity when she was born and still don't have running water
now we both attended a German university and there was some 172 cm tall guy. She makes fun of his height
hope that gave you some insight

I'm just speaking from experience when I was in Vietnam and the natives I saw. I saw a lot of short guys with girls, the standards are different there

>any girl
>not caring about height

to suffer

Yes but I am even shorter than the average SEAmonkey man. And keep in mind that average is brought down by the older generation, where malnutrition was extremely common, the younger generation is taller. Just accept that I have no future in this world

Topkek, where is she from?

I feel bad for you bro :/
Not gonna sugar coat it and say things will get better, but I hope they do. Nature isn't kind sometimes.
Best of luck

Is this karma for our past lives? What sick crimes could one have committed to deserve this "life"?

Don't worry, my suffering will be over soon.

Attached: 1468684475105.jpg (362x604, 40K)

I've only had sex with 16 people and I've been an incel for the last 3 months. It's fucking hell, i feel it warping my brain.

incel = involuntary celibate. it's been around for some time but really entered mainstream vocabulary in 2018 when that armenian sperg drove over and killed some people in canada. since then normies use incel as synonym for virgin/loser/neckbeard/anybody they don't like.

Attached: Hijak95.jpg (270x200, 15K)

33 years old, wizard, NEET, welfare and live with my mother and sister.

Feels at piece actually, not being bothered by having to interact with other people, not to wageslave, not to adapt to muh social dynamics.

I spend my time with watching sports (tennis, cycling, formula 1), fapping, imageboard browsing, playing a few games, and going out cycling regularly myself.

Attached: 1536876425990.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Based. I'm trying to find some kind of peace as well, but it's difficult. Especially when I have to interact with people that have happy normal lives everyday

Bro, why the fuck do you even care about this bullshit?

Girls don't want to fuck me and because of that i hate women so much.
I'm a fucking men, i deserve pussy no matter what, fuck you whores for not fucking me

BECAUSE I'M A MISTAKE OF EVOLUTION. UGLY PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO EXIST