Why do Europeans hate American television and film, and American culture in general?

Why do Europeans hate American television and film, and American culture in general?

Attached: chernobyl-2019209043-335x503.jpg (335x503, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHGUsfyXWks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because it's 99% propaganda. Their kids like it though. Most euro zoomers are extremely americanized.

Worse propaganda than Soviet times

Shut the fuck up dumb mutt
American media is all what zoomer plebs care about

t. Igor Liberatoranov

The only Europeans who hate it are on Jow Forums. Normie Europeans are obsessed with American tv and capeshit and music. They are more American than European now, honestly. Pretty soon they'll all be wearing cargo shorts and sharting in their country's equivalent of Walmart.

I liked Chernobyl TV series
I like American movies and TV as long as it is not modern liberal propaganda.

> yhyy yhyy why do they hate us
because youre massacring half the world dimwits

Attached: 1566848327954.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

>I like American movies and TV as long as it is not modern liberal propaganda.
>I liked Chernobyl TV series
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1529621037932.jpg (720x699, 313K)

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: americanization.png (612x492, 246K)

>television
The overly dramatic editing style, narration, obnoxious soundtracks and constant recaps and previews structured around a format where nearly 25% of the time is commercial breaks. Don't even get me started on the commercials.

Chernobyl was cool.

>Pretty soon they'll all be wearing cargo shorts and sharting in their country's equivalent of Walmart.
EUros, is that LIDL or ALDI?

Black people on tv isn't a jewish conspiration to stop you from having sex

The show you have referenced was quite literally co-produced by a European country.

The woman scientist who represented dozens/hundreds of mostly male scientists and was fictionally shown to be the one who got real-life Legasov to do what he did instead of his own conscience was the worst part of the show. Literally shitting on a real-life hero's legacy for feminism's sake. It was otherwise kino.

Attached: based legasov.webm (711x400, 1.41M)

Oh, the women.
In Soviet times there where a lot of women in ''STEM'' fields. I just assumed she was representing a real person or multiple persons.

Did not bother me that much...

but we dont get the commercials here in eruope, so that is not the question
looks really off keep seeing the preview of after the commerical and cutting to a commercial break so often while there is no commercial

>"NO RBMK REACTORS CAN'T EXPLODE!!"

Attached: 20190804_220254.jpg (560x591, 125K)

Attached: dyatlov change my mind.jpg (1251x1096, 375K)

Are you dense ? Capeshit makes millions here like anywhere in the western world and television is flooded by CSI-like shows in every slightly relevant American city

They don't.

Then why do you guys be hurtful and always tell us we have no culture

Attached: sadfrog3.jpg (587x558, 50K)

>instead of his own conscience
Bad critique based on ignorance of the IRL event.

Legasov was deeply influenced by his relationship with the scientists who worked around him in the aftermath of the disaster.
Contrary to what the show presented, Legasov spent most of his time conferring with other scientists, a group at odds with the heads of their own institutions and the state itself.
Ulana Khomyuk was an overdramatised, but ultimately faithful representation of the conscience of that group.
The sole real critique that could be made of her and her place in the series is that most scientists were men and she wasn't one, which is a bit weak of an issue since it's not that consequential but still fair.

Which is the best tv and film though?

What? You're overanalyzing it

>cargo shorts
mens fashion is becoming more popular since people are starting to realize that girls care how guys dress. America is becoming full of alpha manlet wanabees in tight jeans and skinny button ups from h&m

I enjoed that series. It was a perfect horror series, because radiation is invisible yet deadly

best mini-series I've watched

youtube.com/watch?v=DHGUsfyXWks

because americans are fat stupid retards

>TV
The USA, unironically. The UK is next in line, mainland Europe has some absolute kinos like Fanny and Alexander but the USA has the highest amount of good stuff overall.
>Film
France and Germany are the safe answers.

Brits are just as fat and stupid, is that why continental euros hate them?

Attached: germans hate brits.png (655x961, 542K)

because most of the time we can't handle banter and our sperg outs are entertaining.

>new country
>almost collapses through civil war but doesn't
>almost collapses from depression but doesn't
>in 300 years culture takes over the world

I'd be ass assaulted too

>germans hating on the Superior ANGLO for dabbing on them twice in the last century.
WE WON TWO WORLD WARS AND A WORLD CUP