HELP

Everytime i meet someone from Europe I imagine they're the people behind the flags posting on Jow Forums and Jow Forums... but most of them are not racists like you all. they r just normal people.

tbqh they are pretty racist tho, especially germans.

Attached: b2838fff6970520910b830e2c667e0c6b42747b653ece263c297623dd165dbf7.jpg (1500x1072, 239K)

Germans are extremely racist but will never admit to it.

My problem is I meet them and indicate I know they are racist. They freak out like they have been found out.

I need to play along with their "im not racist" bullshit. Fucking autists think they're sly?

Any tips? I meet a bunch of German girls. How can I hide that I know she is racist... im chi btw.. I need to know what the "code" is for Germans among each other when they re-assure themselves they aren't racist. How can I make this girl feel she isn't a racist?

normal people here are just as racist as online, we just dont show it. seriously.

I know that. You think I don't tho, so when I indicate it, you all get this wide eyed scared "i'm exposed and naked" look. I need help in not making you europeans feel uncomfortable by instinctively saying things that indicate that I don't think you're all racists (to put you at ease and make conversation nicer). Of course I do know you're racists but you're all good-suppressed-hiddenracists and you all abhor being considered a racist... does that make sense?

So I have to interact with Europeans in school a lot. I need some specific phrases or opinions that Germans circlejerk among each other in thinking it makes them not racist... like in US, white lowkey racists say "i have black friends"... or "i voted for barrack obama"... what do lowkey german racists say to prove they're not racist(except they are but they dont like to be exposed)?

This german dude was telling us he has "a lot of turkish friends" when our class discussed migration. I think that is an indicator he is racist and trying to clothe himself as a nonracist.

"I have a lot of Turkish friends but Turks don't like to assimilate" -- exact quote, and fairly racist thing to say.

"I voted Greens" or "I like this left wing musician" maybe. The "I have Turkish friends" is very likely a lie. Turks and Germans barely have cross-race friendships, even less than white and black Americans.

>"I voted Greens" or "I like this left wing musician" maybe. The "I have Turkish friends" is very likely a lie. Turks and Germans barely have cross-race friendships, even less than white and black Americans.
Yeah I figured he just knew a couple turks in his school as acquaintances at best. Fucking racist ary*n fuck.

>"I voted Greens" or "I like this left wing musician" maybe.
Nice. Any particular left wing musicians that are really in these days?

Germans don't care about CHIs though, as long as you don't look like a middle eastener or north African you're fine. Rammstein is a popular left wing band that's also liked by right wingers because they purposely misinterpret the songs.

I do look like a middle easterner or north african tho. kek.

If not for my name they'd probably think I'm a turk or arab.

i dont think you understand our racism. we see a nigger, we think nigger, we expect a nigger but we dont threat you like one because we know you can be one of the exceptions and our racism can be wrong. sometimes we are positively suprised, sometimes its just what we excpected. even if we end up liking you we might still call you nigger. its just a sign that you are accepted for what you are and we call you what you are. but its just cool from out part, like we call the skinny guy at work skeleton or the fat guy fatso, its part of our culture. if you make a deal out of it its just proof that you dont fit in and our racism was real after all. the worst racism you get is from the anti racism pro imigration liberals, they see themselfs as your superiours and want to help you like you cant deal with life yourself, teach you everything about our superiour lifestyle and make you become like us. they threat immigrants like 8 year old children traveling alone for the first time.

I look like a "nigger" or a "turk" or a "arab", but I'm more than capable of taking care of myself and nobody in US has really ever been mean to me. Except in Europe... I was treated badly because they assumed i was turkish... and it made me realize how racist y'all really are.

I don't think any of you are confident enough to call a black guy a "n" to his face. Have you actually done that?

Americans have no race, how can I be racist against you.

TBQH I just wanna fuck your blond women. You can be racist as long as I can fuck them. The women are racist too but it doesn't stop them from wanting to fuck and fucking. Its really weird, its like they are super racist but still covet the darkies.

I gotta conclude that Europeans ARE racist (Americans on average much less so) and that this is true for "left" and "nonpolitical" europeans too.. its covert racism.. and that us CHI-caramel darker men are a fetish in europe so much so that they want us but they are nervous around us/scared of us/see us as inferior. I gotta say being objectified is kinda hot.

I don't know how you would come to that conclusion (especially the second part) , but sure if that makes you sleep better.

bruh its that look. hot german girls low key giving racist vibes and giving me that "i need dick" look. I'm fucking one these days. I fucked them before too.

Im like girl whatcyu need. You need some dick.
Just gotta tolerate that passive aggressive racist vibe... and its warm aryan pussy for dinner.

SO PSA to my CHi hermanos and my Turk brothers ...
Tolerate the autistic lowkey racism. they cant help it. doesnt mean they dont wanna fuck... in fact it means they do but they dont like that they do (which makes it hotter).

Why wouldn't they be racist when the majority of muslims, blacks and chinks are racist against Europeans and don't even hide it?

>Why wouldn't they be racist when the majority of muslims, blacks and chinks are racist against Europeans and don't even hide it?
bruh they come to my country and they're racist against me... its like fuuug off..

Like bish, you'r at my country in my university... in muh california... and you're like whatchu turkmexicans doing here!

It's not "your" country. Your country is Mexico or Uganda. You should deal with the fact that you irritate Europeans with your mere existence.

So i realize now it is good because these hot german girls r racist but the racism is good cuz it fuels a kind of hate/fuck situation, just gotta be correctly exploited.

More like "ooo so dnagerous..." .. so "Exotic". I gotta say these girls are exotic for me too. I mean bitch that hair is really blond! Dont see that in cali too much these days.

i got no reason to call you a nigger unless you act like one or you are one of the crew. buy yes i have called people of all colors nigger. none have killed me yet.

nigger loving women are a myth, unless you speak norwegian and act like us. there is enough colored rapists out there to give you all a bad reputation.

>nigger loving women are a myth, unless you speak norwegian and act like us. there is enough colored rapists out there to give you all a bad reputation.
They do love the niggers. As long as he is fit/decently dressed, it is exciting for them. Its something similar for me too.

I mean they're not into fresh off the boat literal refugees... but a guy who puts himself together and is different... they're into that.

>i got no reason to call you a nigger unless you act like one or you are one of the crew. buy yes i have called people of all colors nigger. none have killed me yet.
I can't be living my life thinking someones gonna call me a nigger at any moment. So you're telling me you use it as a term of endearment in your friend circle?

>I don't think any of you are confident enough to call a black guy a "n" to his face. Have you actually done that?
our equivalents, while frowned upon, do not nearly pack the same punch.

What do you even get out of this? Dopamine hit?

>Americans on average much less so