ETH's PRICE = 103$

I've calculated Ethereum true price based on the number of transactions over time

On first of January 2017, ETH had 40k transactions per day and price was 8.24$.
Today ETH has 500k transactions per day. If we can assume price grows linear with demand, we can assume ETH's true price would be around 103$ as the demand would have increased 12.5x since last year.

What we're seeing now is a correction to the true price considering the demand. Just above the double digits, but I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed on the 50-100 range for a while due to general pessimism.

Attached: arthur2.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

thanks fren
I luv u

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Could it ever go to $20 bucks like some people are claiming here?

The problem is price tends to grow exponentially with use, this is why a website with 100 million daily users can be worth tens of billions (I.e hundreds per user) while a website with 10,000 daily users is not worth millions of dollars.

Ok, now calculate btc true price

thank you for that input you random niger
now go back to being black somewhere else

white future is talking

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 9K)

His actually pretty based, read his interviews

Also, read Bitmex' blog and newsletter, they have good insight

all of that shit is fake and straight fud

Those sorts of things are a meme though.
Same with miner costs.

Something is worth the amount people are willing to pay for it, and thats fluid.

fuck you arthur
>trusting bitmex's insight
theyre in it to fucking take your money if they want you shorting then theyre going to fud if they want you longing then theyll be bullish either case it all ends up in fucking liquidations and price stagnation. bitmex is a fucking cancer

Show us your short order for $103 or stfu

Attached: 23319CC1-7A52-4FFA-AD69-AD849EE5E326.jpg (106x125, 8K)

Attached: 5FB6CA79-F1BE-494F-BC7E-E2E3EE167D6F.jpg (95x124, 6K)

Attached: Capture.png (453x532, 213K)

Attached: B0138248-8916-4ECA-B438-EADAFF131641.jpg (505x782, 261K)

>believing anything’s “true value” will ever be reflected in its price
Come on dude.

Arthur, shut THE hell UP!

no, i'm sorry but at $20 it would have to half 3 more times. very very unlucky

we saw huge volume surge at $170

which would imply it was close to/ was the bottom

This. Op is a brainlet for thinking the value of networks scale linearly with size.

this whole threat is pure retardation
transaction count tenuously relates to adoption/demand at best
active addresses would be a slightly better indicator, but only slightly
it never ceases to amaze how few of you understand what ethereum is even about. on here, reddit, internet at large... most of you morons hold your coins on exchanges and only hope for fiat appreciation
those of us who use the network are truly early adopters in the sense 99.99% of the people who hold eth don't get it
of course, despite fiat-obsessed brainlets on both sides thinking early adoption means necessary price appreciation, it doesn't. ethereum could very well go to $20 while the network succeeds. even ethereum developers are gently signaling they don't see ether as currency, and left-leaning philosophies + economic illiteracy could result in higher inflation rates than promised and more dilution in the long run
still, it's painful to watch you retards, bulls and bears both, hold completely wrong arguments and make batshit retarded analysis on both sides. especially because one side will inevitably win, and one of the two groups of retards will feel vindicated and act even more insufferable
fuck making the world better. let the globalists win and turn it all to ashes

>tl;dr I'm so fucking smart

Attached: 1515144818503.jpg (400x533, 41K)

>I'm here for the tech
have fun with that eth lol not sure what you're gonna use it for, gamble on some ponzi game?

no one buys crypto to use it for anything, everyone wants more money. I for example will never need any of this shit beyond simple things like btc or xmr, everything else I ever hold is 100% with the intention of dumping on greater fools and I'm proud of that

nice

Attached: 1517957305228.jpg (640x480, 104K)

Attached: 2b97daffd1a9cee499a5324216f6f9cfb5010b20b7d70cc5e10a732067585025.png (739x742, 1.02M)

And what makes you assume that price in January 2017 reflected the amount of transactions on the blockchain?

Well it's good that the majority of ETH is being held by people who do understand cause this space have REKT itself already if it wasn't.

This is utterly trite. Merely faulty reasoning and twisted interpretation of developer sentiment. No better than the hacks who call themselves journalists trying to manipulate investors. Ether is far superior to bitcoin.

Sorry, nigger :^[)

Your conclusion is based on what? Perception? Suck my WEINER

cool, where is the adoption?
Oh das richtig, doesnt exist, will never come, because its useless. A spiel purely invented to give the impression to serve a problem that cant be solved without it. Thats why I fuck your wife you dumb cucks, because all nature wants is some hard cock in her pussy. You can only fill one hole

>he thinks mining cost backing up the market price is a meme

Attached: 1535481544199.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

This is like basing the value of the internet based on a testrun in 1995.

Stop being a retard.

You’re great at primary school level math.

These. Look up Metcalfe’s Law op

There are 2 people in the system and each has 1 dollar and 1 apple.

They agree that 1 dollar is worth 1 apple.

A third person is added to the system. This person has 2 dollars.

What is a dollar worth now in terms of apples?

Before you say 1 apple = 2 dollars... Consider what happens if that trade is made and the apple buyer leaves the system after the trade.

In the system there is now 1 apple,and 4 dollars. So the price of the apple is 4 dollars.

But the other guy only has 3 apples.

At the start of the scenario when 1 apple = 1 dollar he could have bought an apple.

After making a "fair" trade... He now can no longer afford an apple.

He has cucked himself. Somehow.

So too has the OP cucked himself. A reading from the book of jewish math.

°but the other guy only has 3 dollars.

only retards are obsessed with intelligence

it's pointless to list use cases to you as you're so braindead you couldn't even understand the point of bitcoin, much less ethereum

space != valuation
hardly anyone developing actual shit would stop because of the valuation. it'd be hypocritical to pretend people aren't happy shit they bought for $10 is now worth $210, but if anything the insane appreciation did more to make some developers lazy than to bring talent onboard

typical moron bagholder so buttblasted over his holdings he can't read for shit. of course ethereum is superior to bitcoin, you triple nigger

>you can't judge adoption = there's adoption
and you sir take the crown for retard of the thread, which is quite an achievement considering the competition

arthur hayes is the first nigger in crypto. congratulations.

>ETH Isnt a currency meme
It is used as currency so that people have incentive to run nodes and mine it you brainlets. If it didnt have value and was not easily transferable the network wouldnt exist.

>. of course ethereum is superior to bitcoin
superior in crashing, yea probably.
enjoy your sharting 2020 nigger
>muh decentralized supercomputer
S H I T C O I N
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

Attached: eth1536429159934.png (1300x916, 252K)