Wtf? That's so beautiful, so perfect, so gorgeous. Surely it can't be real... WHAT? IT IS REAL? IT ACTUALLY EXISTS...

Wtf? That's so beautiful, so perfect, so gorgeous. Surely it can't be real... WHAT? IT IS REAL? IT ACTUALLY EXISTS? God does exist!

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

You're not funny.

Stop inflating your ego on your shitty country
This is not your personal space faggot

god i wish i was Finnish..
Instead, i'm a fucking subhuman. I can't wait to kill myself

>I wish I was a Finn... Damn!! They do live in a paradise... I live in a third world gypsy shithole... Finland is perfect

suomi

Not really
You are a retard I can already smell it from here
It stinks like shit
You are better to wash away all that nasty shit you got in your country

Stop forcing and spamming shitty "memes"

>italy.. a brown, third world shithole that will never be first world... soon we will be filled with africans and arabs.. wait ijust remembered we are arabs hahahahahahahahaha I wish i was a Finn!

>my name is muhammad and i am from egypt. My life is awful. My country is awful. My countrymen is awful. Eveyrone here is poor and dirty and stupid. All the guys are rapists. I wish I was a Finn!

No one cares, you're simply unfunny and cringe.

>ugh, hungary is 10% gypsy... And we're genetically slavs! Damn! It really is cringy to larp as asians but it's all we've got ...I wish I was a finn!

Ewww, this post simply reeks of weak Jow Forums-tier banter. Shan't be reading this.

>Hungary is Finno-ugric!!! although not genetically. it is really clear, just look at Estonia, the most succesfful ex soviet, and Finland the best country in the world... I just wish I was a Finn!!

shut the fuck up i olive oil your sandy cunt you faggot

>just look at Estonia, the most succesfful ex soviet, and Finland the best country in the world
God why was i born as a b*lto-slav(e)?
Why couldn't i be born in Finland or Estonia?

No one actually gives a crap about that in real life, virginoid.

Don't worry, that is how all people not born in Finland feel

>uuuhhhhh!!! my country is thirdie , it is so frustrating... i wonder how could we make it first world? hmm no ideas. Maybe we could genocide our own populationa and replace with Finns???? I wish I was Finnish....

Reply to this post if you think Finland should be rangebanned

test

Yes.
Stop cringeposting.

Do you realize how cringe giving him (You)'s is? He's playing you so hard it's hard to watch.

I would hate being Finnish. I can think of no worse country to be born into.

>Poland, the last bastion of the white race! Wait, actually our country is africa tier and Finland is the last true bastion of the white race! I wish I was Finnish!

>fuck hungary sucks so hard, how can we still be third world??? our country is getting shittier every day... I wish I was a Finn

>i am a mixed abomination, i am 1 billion in debt, i am an incel about to shooot up a school and my country is a pile of dog shit. I wish I was a Finn!

Okay, fair enough.

Who are you quoting? Also I don't care about muh bastion of white race shit. It's all propaganda to subjugate average people.

>In WW2 we lost in like 1 month... We didn't even properly fight..: Finland had no airforce or tanks, was totally unprepared, had no allies, but they managed to kill 1 million russians and didnt get conquered... I wish I was a Finn!!

This is very embarrassing, I'm so sorry you had to see this.

You are not funny and not cute.

unironically its all me

>Poland is so third world even haitians call us niggas... We just have the nigger mentality,, we will never be successfull. there is not a single intelligent polish person in the histor of the world... I wish I was a Finn

I do not judge a country by the cringe of its posters. We are all one race, divided by these silly borders. Your cringe is my cringe. We are one

>I am actually 450 kg weighing and 150cm tall... Mexican. No education. I wish I was a Finn!

that's pretty cringe ngl

kys. im very happy with the way atlantic divides us. cheers atlantic

test.

I'm white

Finland is truly the best nation on earth.

>Pounding six pack after six pack of 9% abv beer all day
>Tuning out a Saab for the summer
>Government neetbux
>Never seeing your neighbors

Truly epic

based

Ya that's what the italians say too

Can you join the Finnish military as a foreigner? I want to perkele with the bois.

i dont think so, i can't find any information on that