There are people out there who literally go $100's of thousands into debt because they were too stupid when they were...

there are people out there who literally go $100's of thousands into debt because they were too stupid when they were 16-18 to get a scholarship...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.23.47.png (1256x988, 953K)

or didnt realize the importance of studying at the time

not sure how you can expect a bunch of dumbass kids to understand how the real world works when theyre not even old enough to participate in it

>it's all a scam OP, scholar ships, debt, school, it's designed to keep the population under control through societal pressures.

My shithole state actually paid for nearly all undergrad tuition so long as you can maintain a 2.5 gpa (lol)
The only good thing growing up there was good for.

Attached: 102-Casa-de-las-Nubes-Santa-Fe-New-Mexico-01.jpg (1170x780, 240K)

I paid back close to $180k in 2 years for my education. Fuck the US educational system.

Attached: Screenshot (Sep 18, 2018 11_50_08 PM).png (1080x1920, 209K)

There are people that didn't take free money that they will only pay a portion of back, if that, because they thought debt was a real thing.

Attached: C-nleSgXkAEN-3V.jpg (614x604, 37K)

Both my college and university (still 2 years left) cost about $40k including books, transits etc..this is in Canada. How do lardmericans get 500k in debt for meme degrees? I'm perplexed.

Going to a private out of state school for gender studies.

man imagine if you put that 2015 tax return into ETH instead of your cuck loans..... it'd be over half a mill right now and $5 mil at ATH.

I got a scholarship and still owed money. My fucking college was too expensive and I was too retarded, I should have gone to community College first.
I still think loans for 18 year olds is the worst idea, only reason it still holds up is because bankruptcy doesn't exist for it and the loans are guaranteed by the government. This stupid scam would have collapsed long ago if not for that.

I spent all of 2017 putting $4000+ a month into my loans. Imagine if I had put that into ETH or ANS.

It's actually 50k in total and an overestimate. It's still ridiculous how Americans will fly over half the country to get fucked financially.

Is New Mexico really a shit hole? I'm from Toronto and I was thinking of moving to a desert state eventually.

new mexico is full of the worst fucking drivers on the planet, and theres absolutely nothing there that is worth living in that shithole. albuqerque is actually ok but the penalty is living in new fucking mexico. go to arizona if you want a desert state that doesnt suck dick and has a great mountain town (Flagstaff) also like no gun laws and phoenix people drive like they actually know what a fucking gas pedal is

kek you fell for the school loan payback meme. always do forbearances. that is the governments punishment for stealing money from you in taxes.

yep and now I'm back in college at age 24, spending the last of my crypto gains on a meme degree. At least I get to bang a hot 18 year old roastie every week

damn truly living a nightmare

your true fuckup is thinking you need a degree to make good money. good luck competing with a billion other normie npcs for that one entry level job on monster.com

I already have a 2 year engineering degree from a community college. Received multiple job offers. This is literally just to experience the life I never had. No fucks given

Sounds real fulfilling...

>associates in engineering (wot even?)
>from a community college
>multiple job offers
>Wendy's or Shake Shack

Yea it's pretty weird reading about these student loans and shit man, the government paid me to go to university(only around 500€ a month though).

Got my scholarship from the military fighting for the jooz. Plus I get $1750 per month for a 36 months tax free while attending. Also $1000 every year for books.

>with jooz you win

there are people out there who literally go $100's of thousands into debt because they were too to be born in a first world country

Attached: 1536539736848.jpg (624x2672, 677K)