Holy

Iran really doesn't fuck around...

Attached: SmartSelect_20190915-063227_Chrome.jpg (1435x1492, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3R7iR4zCF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4uTmuU0q0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-03/aramco-is-said-to-finalize-bank-selections-as-soon-as-this-week
en.radiofarda.com/a/saudi-arabia-calls-for-new-accord-to-control-iran-s-nuclear-regional-ambitions-/30161252.html
theverge.com/2017/11/23/16693848/elon-musk-worlds-biggest-battery-100-days
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Iran

Allah Bless Iran

They should have bought Russian or Chinese.

Based

>gang of starving, illiterate grugs take out half your country's oil production capacity
Why are Saudis so goddamn stupid? Inbreeding?

It was a diy drone attack iirc

All the more reason why we should be developing renewables even more. Once we go green we'll never have to deal with the Saudis every again.

Based, hope Riyadh gets nuked.

If we did this to Iran the whole world would be chimping out

No this is not based! people who work need to buy gas to go to work! this is horrible!!

BASED IRAN

Iran is based and usa is cringe

what will you do when the energy prices skyrocket or when there's no wind and it's cloudy? nuclear energy is better

theres a 99% you did this

Hope they bomb burj dubai and other faggotry next.

>blatant act of aggression and terrorism that is highly likely to make every poster's life at least a notch worse
Based

FUCKING BASED HOUTHIBROS

Attached: IMG_1562.jpg (882x844, 205K)

Saudis are our friends, so I doubt it

>NOOOOOOOO, I won't be able to make payments on my $60k truck while paying $4 a gallon

Attached: 1555225845819.png (785x1000, 254K)

Alhamdulillah, World War 3 soon

Let's get this bread brother.

Attached: 1534897761885.gif (367x219, 523K)

>literally buys billions of state of the art military equipment
>gets trashed by khat munchers with rusty AK's

Just how the fuck do Saudis allow that?
Why is their chain of command so shit?

let the good times roll.....

Attached: glow in the dark.png (300x681, 281K)

pls gib nuclear war

Attached: 1541297824497.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

I wish

Fuck the Saudis and FUCK ISRAEL

thread theme
youtu.be/3R7iR4zCF7s

Attached: IMG_1529.png (861x825, 908K)

Best one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4uTmuU0q0

international entities have no friends, only interests, the interest of the US is high oil prices and an Eye-ran thats internationally despised

Based Children of Ahura Mazda

I can sympathise.

Attached: Battle of Gatwick.jpg (283x753, 50K)

It's an election between losing wars and losing their iron grip over the country
Guess which one the Saudis chose

This happened either because of the nuclear deal move (which I doubt because this rant started not one or two days ago) or because of the IPO which seems to be a better explanation.
>Aramco Set to Finalize Bank Selections as Soon as This Week
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-03/aramco-is-said-to-finalize-bank-selections-as-soon-as-this-week
>Saudi Arabia Calls For New Accord To Control Iran's Nuclear, Regional Ambitions
en.radiofarda.com/a/saudi-arabia-calls-for-new-accord-to-control-iran-s-nuclear-regional-ambitions-/30161252.html

>what will you do when the energy prices skyrocket or when there's no wind and it's cloudy? nuclear energy is better
>what are batteries

america loves saudis so much that they invaded afghanistan instead of saudi arabia after 9/11.

I'm honestly more than screwed if that happens I'm barely getting by as is and my truck is essential for my job. If me and my mom end up homeless because of this shit and gonna kill the nearest Iranian

They should bomb Riyadh next

It's incredible how incompetent the Saudis are, wow. It's no surprise Jews are bullying the Arabs with such ease.

OOF

Attached: 1568503081082.png (583x270, 28K)

this. it's so fucking pathetic and even worse that most americans don't like SA

> Arabs about to get BTFO by based Iranians

wew, can't wait.

But it was a Yemani group.

>Elon Musk has finished building the world's biggest battery in less than 100 days

theverge.com/2017/11/23/16693848/elon-musk-worlds-biggest-battery-100-days

Why would Iran attack the Saudis?

Who get support from Iran.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Attached: Pepe Murrica.jpg (720x720, 69K)

>here's your ww3 bro

if anyone here seriously thinks that a bunch of goatfucker tribal ppl with AKs (supported by Iran or not) is capable of doing this then im sorry to say but you need to glue a kipa on your head and mutilate your dick

still expensive af

[sweatingpepe.jpg]

>getting mad at others because you bet on Saudi Arabians not being superstitious subhuman upjumped third-worlders who can't even defend HALF of their fucking oil output against a high-school science project
Your mistake was putting all your eggs in the basket of a country that BEHEADS people EVERY YEAR for fucking SORCERY. SORCERY!!! And for that you have no one to blame but yourself.

I need ww3 in my life

Jow Forums is for iq > 120 please leave

kek

Based as fuck

Good, good...

Attached: 1538218385789.jpg (394x458, 26K)

t. Iranian subhuman
I hate you as much as I hate arabs but this shit might just put you people over the edge

Houthis are truly God's chosen.

pls stop it I don't want to get nuked

we make so much energy from natural gas that we export it to other countries. the only reason we're friends with saudi arabia is to fuck withiran and I hate it. who gives a fucking shit just leave these countries alone to duke it out. most americans don't want it too, that's the worst fucking part. our leaders don't listen to us

Attached: 1565142329857.jpg (227x227, 13K)

Τι λεει φιλε παμε πολεμο?

YOU'LL GET YOUR COMEUPPANCE ONE DAY

of course you do, you dirty kr*ut

Που να ξέρω; Δε γαμιούνται όλοι τους

>Burgers immediately blame Iran despite having 0 proof
>Pompeo asks all nations to condemn the attack
Getting real tired of this shit.

It's all because Iran is the only country that's competent and big enough to actually threaten Israel.

You people type like this??? What symbols do you use for physics?

Unfathomably based

That's true but they're only going to get more efficient and cheaper to build. There needs to be massive investment in battery development and research.

I think the difference is this conflict was started by Saudis that we funded and continuously supported
I don't think people would judge us as much if we didn't instigate the initial conflicts in the middle east
also saudis are in the unique position of being DPRK tier while fully supported by the US which makes them generally unlikable by anyone who isnt some edgy incel

Looks like jobs are coming back to Alberta.

FUCKING CHRIST THIS TINY FUCKING MEME NATION DRAGGING US THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT

letters from the latin alphabet is used as variables and constants in math, physics, etc and it's no problem

Based Iran Fuck our Saudi """allies"""

Yes goy, kill the Iranians. Remember to not boycott Israel no matter what though!

>NOW LISTEN HERE MOHAMMED *sharts* I HATE YOU GOT-DAYUM EYE-RAY-NEEINS AS MUCH AS I HATE THEM AYYRABS *diarrhea spraying* BUT IF Y’ALL KEEP ATTACKING MUH OIL *putrid feces leaking from XXXL sweatshorts* I JUST MIGHT HAVE TA GO AND UNLOAD SOME OF THIS HERE TEXAS LEAD INTO THE NEAREST RAGHEAD *anal secretions ooze onto floor*

Jesus Americans really are dumb af

????
Are you retarded

I will die for Israel

>BUTWHATABOUTDAJOOS
Every. fucking. time.

Kek

And rightfully so zogapede

Calm down rabbi

Thank you for your cervix

Houthis are just paying the Saudis back for the damage they did these past few years

The Shia have been humiliating their sunni counterparts these past few decades

I'm honestly torn Jow Forums. As much as I love seeing Sa*dis get BTFO I don't want to go to war with Iran for the sake of some retarded Wahhabi oilniggers. Trump has been surprisingly good at avoiding stupid wars so far but be also does whatever Bibi and Muhummad bin Salman tell him.

Attached: ayatollah-pepe-1.jpg (563x542, 299K)

Let's be honest, how would an Iranian war even affect you.

Ah shit, here we go again...

Based.
Fuck saudis.
Fuck the US
Fuck jews
Fuck whites
Fuck niggers
Fuck Jow Forums
Fuck non weebs
And fuck the US again

Attached: 1169404172477.jpg (640x640, 34K)

Depends what we do, but I'm old enough the remember the Iraq war and all the shit that went with it. I don't want a repeat where we go in and destabilize an already fucked up situation for a generation to come.

Give yourself more credit, it's gonna be fucked for a hell of a lot longer than that.

>in full support of the Saudis
LMAO can't wait for another destabilized desert shithole to spawn a horde of terrorists.
Fuck this president.

Yeah but I'm sick of getting blamed for everything.

lololololol based Houthis (who are in no way related to us)

Is there anyone with a better flag than the Houthis?

>The slogan of the Houthi movement (officially called Ansar Allah), a rebel group in Yemen consists of the white flag with the colours red and green. With the motto, it is partially modeled on the motto of revolutionary Iran, and reads "God is the Greatest, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam" in Arabic text.[1]

that's some top tier patriot air defense system you got there.

Now we gonna live like Mad max?