Learned something today

Don't feel comfy saying too much. I work for a small-ish company who works very closely with a much larger company who will be utilizing Chainlink. When I heard what I did I practically shit myself b/c obviously I'm on biz all the time and own a substantial amount of link which I half thought I just got memed into.

Truth is, I'm 100% sure now this is going to be one of the next 100-1000x's. I just took my entire savings and dumped it into link - not much unfortunately, around 40k, but I never would have pictured myself taking this money and doing this with it before. At least 20k of that I considered "never touch" money.

Anyway, I'm really just here to tell you those of you who bought LINK will make it. I'm so grateful for the people who first shilled it here. Thank you, anons, and congrats.

Attached: images.png (363x139, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lenocinium.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im 100% sure it will fail

>mfw i see another larp

Attached: 280.jpg (852x1024, 77K)

>finds out one big company will be using chainlink
>immediately puts life savings into LINK tokens
I'd call it yet another dumb larp if it wasn't so pathetically realistic for linkfags

>listing pump is running out of steam
>better wheel out the faggot larps
Eat my ass user, you're a shame to linkies

Give me something so I know you're not larping user.

>Don't feel comfy saying too much

Attached: 1516940063217.jpg (399x400, 13K)

How many of these pastas exist for this coin now?
I swear there’s a new one every week

Attached: D858BB95-426F-46A7-8BB6-20B1E4BCFA49.jpg (320x180, 15K)

pee pee poo poo

Attached: D2031A59-C465-436E-B792-C4B73D8BE4B5.png (500x622, 139K)

Fail to dip back down so you can rebuy you swingtrading tranny lol

Attached: PicsArt_09-18-07.28.09.jpg (2304x1440, 328K)

give us a timeline user

this, if you can't give details give dates pls

gib us more deets user

Hello Lenocinium shill

lenocinium.com
You've been exposed

strap in boys, tonight it’s happening

Your Australian, asx, cba

My goodness this is pathetic. Post a screenshot of your buy order then. This board is infested with shit right now from the P&D fest going on

Imposter, im uncle old fag

The guy constantly fudding link...starving for breadcrumbs

jokes on you i never bought link to begin with. i know scamcoins when i see them.

Gib breadcrumbs.

Attached: A988A704-8897-40A8-A689-CFF67A8EFA44.jpg (1125x1760, 365K)

Better give us another post user. Your larp stank is leaking

It doesn’t matter if it’s a scam if lenocinium shills are spamming up the damn place.

They’ll get buyers.

So all the memes are made by Jewish cokeheads to influence us? KEK it’s genius. Memes have massive influence.

Hey everyone. I work for a big company which hired a small company which works for a big company which handles small companies. One of my friends works for one of those small companies, and let me tell you, when he told me that one of their partners works for a big company that will be using Chainlink, I nearly shit myself, and instantly put all of my money into Link. We will all make it brothers. Congratulations to all of you, and thank you to all who led me down this path.

This is a larp. If you had solid information you would have disclosed the company without any identifiable information

Site was created on the 14th of September 2018, FUD

uhuh

Attached: 4334678875555.jpg (567x443, 64K)

dad works at nintondo they will use chainlink

screencap went all in with my never touch 10mill

cya on the moon haha
#theFunNeverEnds

Attached: 1241514123123.jpg (798x798, 99K)

thanks lenocinium pajeet cuntface