Whites BTFO

Whites BTFO

Attached: 1568498483394.jpg (750x998, 465K)

You mean, europeans, right?

Earth btfo

ugh... if only this happened so

thankfully i'll be long gone by then

>Be year 2100
>Western nations colonize other planets
>Leave niggers and chinks behind to die in global warming

Attached: dab on them haters.png (554x400, 66K)

Nah you mean Afro-Chinese hybrids

Attached: chinese-man-with-black-african.jpg (423x250, 40K)

And that's just people living in Africa. Surely, Europe itself will be mostly brown by that point.

>>Be year 2100
>>Western nations colonize other planets

Average age of pigskins all around the world is 45 years old, retarded.

Not only over for whites but for all of humanity.
Niggers are the great filter.

Attached: a0b.jpg (416x400, 30K)

grim

>a third of all people on earth by 2100 are wh-
oh no no no la criatura del futuro

No way Africa or any government could sustain those people

please no.

And non of us will live to see it.
>insert pic still applies

Attached: F647E353-7907-4907-BEAC-67CDC95D73BC.jpg (1322x599, 339K)

No race is getting outbred you dumb Jow Forumstards. The same thing happened to Europe, North America, Asia... every country, region and continent has had its population boom period, usually because it's a given that a few of them will die. In the 1800s, American women would have 8 kids, because it was a given some of them would die. This is no different. As Africa develops economically, their birthrate will taper down to one similar to ours.

>In the 1800s, American women would have 8 kids, because it was a given some of them would die. This is no different
Uhhh dumb fuck the difference between then and now is that these African children aren't dying thanks to modern Western medicine and aid, which is why this population boom is occurring.

Then it will taper down. It's not like Africans are genetically more fertile or some shit.

We both know it's gonna be China colonizing the stars

Jesus Christ, you're a dumb fuck and have no idea what you are talking about, yet kvetch about "Jow Forumstards". I loath liberal scum like you so fucking much. Bane of the west

>It's not like Africans are genetically more fertile or some shit.
they are actually

She looks asian

Africans with chinese blood

>As Africa develops economically

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

No, it's mostly because good part of Africa is having a economic boom.

Western aid is a scam

You belong against the wall, subhuman parasite.
You are the scum here.

Remember it was as late as the 1800s when 1 in every 4 person was white.

1 in 3, whites where 36% of world population at the time, catch is counting white latinos as wel but at the time latin america had 1/20th of its current population which is still lower than europe, so it was really negligible

whites arent the only non blacks

"White" didn't meant the same thing though.

does this assume that were will be enough resources and infrastructure in Africa to support their current breeding rates?

Good good our plans are working great

there won't be enough food and resources to support them.

No. What Africa needs is not short-term aid but long-term aid.

Attached: srac5hqa0ji21.jpg (484x960, 74K)

based

So, all world will look like one big Liberia with cannibal generals and tribes.

And that's a good thing

Pretty sure birthrates already peaked in most african countries though, as long as their standards of living continue to rise then their birthrates will go down even more

This would be funny, like Fallout

yes

Earth will be barely habitable by then and if not that, a disaster from unintelligent races and capitalism.

this is the future you chose.

Attached: Israeli.png (867x640, 55K)

>Africa
>Developing
Hahahahahahahahahaha omg, you are getting replaced you stupid faggot and if you don't like it and can't cope with reality better start having white children

>As Africa develops economically

Attached: 1522877202216.jpg (713x611, 49K)

kys nigger lover

This nigger doesn't realize before all that technology existed humans were already having agriculture, fucking retarded subhumans

The reason why Africans breed like rabbits is because of western donations and aid.

yes, future world will look like one big Liberia and its whites fault

That's because she looked too white

Ashkenazi bitch fears BLACK BVLL

It is actually the fault of a small minority of whites, the elite, they realized they can profit more if the general population is retarded, look at Brazil, look at South Africa, look at Colombia, they are shitholes yes, but the general population is so retarded they can't compete against the elite with their companies, and not only that, the elite also controls the crime to maintain the population in line, those countries may be shithole full of retarded people but their elite is extremely rich and unreachable, they are like gods among men, kinda like how old emperors were totally untouchable by the general population.

I used to see africans as brothers, but i'm starting to think only portuguese speaking africans are my brodies

it's also fault of liberal whites and christcucks

Any nation adoctrinated to behave like that will do it, the elite has been into this plan since the start of the African slave trade among Arabs.

...And that's a good thing

Attached: 1564132247400.png (390x390, 112K)

What it feels like to be white in latin american shithole?

>honduran
>white
He's probably a self hating negro

hes mestizo

Nothing actually, you are one more, you never think of yourself as white, actually nobody think of themselves as a race.

But in a personal level, things that you never realize is because of your race because we never think about thah, you are more intelligent than the general population, our women are also more desirable, and that's it, natives are also very intelligent but that's because they are chinks.

Why don't wh*tes just rise up?
They just need to look at violent shitholes like Brazil/Colombia/united states to know blacks will only bring problem to everyone

2100:
> The western world has taken in 1 billion sub Sahara African refugees
> The refugees, now 5th generation citizens, have an employment rate of 5%
> The mestizo-arabic-aryan western world is accused of racism and riots break out
> Since western dna is now 50% Muslim and Aztec, they simply have a race war without guilt
> A billion dead
> Genocide declared against SSA
> SSA now 10% Chinese
> China declares war
> Entire globe bathed in blood
> Russia last nation standing
> Eurasianism rises as the polar ice caps melt
> SSA returns to wild jungle
> America becomes greater Mexican alliance, continues with race wars
> China conquered by Russia and Japanese robots
> Russo-Japa hybrids populate the stars

based

We would never call it Mexican alliance, it would be the American alliance, we do not call you American, you are estaunidenses or gringos for us, an union would be all the American continent unified

You are delusional nigger who thinks is conquering the world, snap, even your supposed 50% nigger shithole has barely the same amount of blacks the USA has

Embarrassing.
There fags

how do you intend on colonizing other planets when conservatives keep gutting science departments? doug ford literally defunding toronto's AI institute which is world leading. Conservatives are the party of luddites.

t.
Honduras is Black as fuck lol

Attached: Carlos-Costly-was-one-of-Los-Catrachos-key-pl_2392044.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Easy now macaco

Attached: 1541881543743.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Okay? I don't care

Do u think you will offend me by posting photos of blacks? Not everyone in Jow Forums is a delusional poltard, Nico

Just search the numbers then, I am not Wikipedia to tell you

Whatever, Honduras still a shithole, with tons of blacks. I'm not a negro myself but i'm fucking sick of seeing LATAM flags feeling like they are part of the "white world"

h-how the fuck do you know my name?!
Two can play the same game joao

Tho, out elite is not that stupid, they know that if we larp as niggers they will not want to migrate here

Is not about the blacks, is about not wanting to be a shithole, if blacks brought prosperity I wouldn't be a dick to the idea, but it is not, wanting blacks is self hate because you do not care about your safety or the development of your country.

>crackers on suicide watch