ITT:we make fun of americans

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

there is more than one country on that map

Attached: download (8).png (235x215, 6K)

Enclosed in this post is a photograph of impoverished and obese rural people shopping at walmart

Lol

Attached: trying to get fat.jpg (618x410, 140K)

Nobody is circumcising their kids anymore. The latest generation knows it is bullshit.

> according to a recent YouGov survey, only 33 percent of 18-to 29-year-olds feel that male children should be routinely circumcised

Soon it will be gone

Attached: America.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

Walmart in america also sells guns

Attached: 5d545f8acd9784501422645a-480-360.jpg (480x360, 62K)

cope

Attached: hei.jpg (1932x2338, 2.21M)

Las malvinas son inglesas

>People in other countries can't get a hair cut, new tires, groceries, new glasses and a rifle at the same store

Attached: 1560422870994.jpg (441x441, 84K)

If you had to work two jobs to support your family wouldn't you gain weight? You Europeans are insensitive. Maybe her husband is at war.

>Australia over 50%

Wtf, are Australians retarded too?

cope that you're fat brown and baby dicked?

Not anymore.
I've boycotted them since then. Plus, I genuinely hate shopping there, is exactly the kind of specimen you see
And I live in a very wealthy white city.

im uncut

im actually very skinny

only the older ones

what's wrong with circumcision?

Seething

seething that his side won?

Yeah because half of your youth are asian or central american catholics

Genital mulitation such as circumcision done without any reason is retarded, it doesn't have any resl benefit

>there's nothing wrong with circumcision you shitskin! Girls like it more that way!

Actual american argument I heard once

girls do like it more, but that's not a good argument desu

>girls do like it more
lol no

they like what they're accustomed to

nothing wrong if the choice isnt made for you

if you are lazy shit who dont wash his dick go ahead senpai chop the good part off, but dont do it to your kids cuz you like it

You know if I could change one thing about Islam, I'd give our little boys their foreskins back.

That's actually true in the sense that American women are used to mutilated dick and do, in fact, find non-mutilated dick "weird". I of course am not defending male genital mutilation, but in backwards-ville the point is valid, but (and this is the important part) for the wrong reasons: dick mutilation shouldn't be normal, and women are sheep that just go along with whatever is normal. My own father used to make the "you don't have to wash it" canard, very stupid.

Around age 30, I took possession of my birth certificate from the family safe. While we were in there, we looked at related stuff: mom and dad's birth certificate, and then I saw it: a separate, line-item hospital bill relating to my own birth. I read the phrase:

"Circumcision: $58.25."

I paused a moment, then calmly stated to my father, to his face, that "I now know how much it had cost to have my dick permanently mutilated, and for no very good reason at all. Thanks a lot, dad." Dad just sighed and took it, not even bothering to make a rebuttal.