>best performing economy in history
>record low unemployment, especially for minorities
>constitutionalists on the Supreme Court
>ISIS defeated
>Wall is being built
>China is being confronted on trade
>America is respected again, by both allies and enemies

Yep, I’m thinking it’s Trump 2020 for me

Attached: 369CCA85-3E41-4F5C-A26D-921237F6BE56.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/trump-border-wall-construction-65-miles-dhs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me? I'm voting Kanye

Kanye supports Trump

>biggest tax cut in history
>best performing economy in history
>record low unemployment, especially for minorities
>constitutionalists on the Supreme Court
>poverty defeated
>Wall is being built
>China is being confronted on trade
>America is respected again, by both allies and enemies

Yep, I’m thinking it’s Yang 2020 for me

crigne

Yep, I'm thinking this is a based post.

>yes for the uber rich
>no
>no
>constitutionalists of a different country, sure
>CIA defeats CIA
>"being built"
>China is being emboldened by image of democracies failure being used to boost nationalist support
>US is widely loathed by many of it's former allies for deliberately fucking them over for fun

Yep, I think it's Burn/Salt 2020 for me, start your campaign, sponsored by the Sherman foundation. Begin your campaign trail in South Dakota today!

All of this is embarrassingly wrong. Go back to CNN

>All of this is embarrassingly wrong. Go back to CNN

Attached: 1560952847788.png (231x218, 9K)

By the way, just so everyone knows, there was NO collusion, NO obstruction, NOTHING

Anyways, I'm sad that Warren is too nice to talk shit about Trump at her inauguration. I don't even think he'll show up.

She’s not getting inaugurated because Trump is winning in an even bigger landslide than 2016

>Wall is being built
Really?

Yep, and Mexico is paying for it

no, it's a meme

Sabotage of the nord stream Corporate totalitarianism Hong Kong 2019 Invading afghanistan to restore opioid industry Color revolutions Operation dropshot Puerto rico riots Cia smuggling drugs from latam Black operations in the triple frontier Murder of Patrice Lumumba American companies financing hitler Exporting degenerate identitarianism Gulf of tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Supporting Idi Amin Dada and Ngô Dình Diem and Suharto and Franco and Salazar Operation condor Trying to steal venezuelan oil Financing Bin Laden and taliban Mossadegh 53 Brazil 64-16 Argentina 76 Greece 67 Haiti 15 Ukraine 04-17 Kyrgyzstan 05 Georgia 03 Mexico 14 Honduras 09 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in latin america War on terror Patriot act PRISM Guantanamo bay CIA black site NSA Zbigniew brzezinski Warrantless Wiretapping Julian Assange Halford mackinder Nicholas spykman Eugenics policies Corporate interests Police militarization Incarceration rate False flags Petrodollar warfare Boycotting Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad Ignoring the geneva convention Agent Orange Smuggling drugs from Vietnam in coffins My Lai Massacre Contras Chile 73 CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal occupations Guatemala 54 Cuban missile crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib MKUltra Tuskegee Syphilis experiment Sedition Acts Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya and Yemen and Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippines 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists ICE children in cages One drop rule McGeorge Bundy Lynchings and hangings of blacks and italians Racial segregation Ostracism of slavs and italian and irish immigrants Concentration camps for asians 1924s immigration act Iran air flight 655

>Wall is being built

Attached: CD2A9E7C-2B7D-4E92-8968-F4E76EAD1529.jpg (471x388, 27K)

Over 1000 miles of new wall have been built and it would’ve been finished by now if it wasn’t for Democrat obstruction in Congress

>Wall is being built

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Go away, Fake News

Stop posting already you cringy fuck

>Over 1000 miles of new wall have been built
You are lying. Very strange... Why?

dailycaller.com/2019/09/09/trump-border-wall-construction-65-miles-dhs/

You’re a Democrat. You lie every time your lips move

based
TRUMP 2020
MAGA

Trump is taking money from loser white veterans to build it. Seriously if you are in the army and white you deserve to suffer honestly.

Why?

noooooo there has to be something
trump is a bad man

>>best performing economy in history
>>record low unemployment, especially for minorities
These are the only two things that really matter at the end of the day and it looks like he's about to fuck it up. He better hope the recession doesn't hit hard before before voting day.

Why shill for Trump? Is it tourist trying to fit in?

Attached: CB63D1D8-4ECC-441A-A100-06B9F65F9115.jpg (740x767, 81K)

this. unemployment is just going to go up due to automation, and american factories will become competitive internationally again as labor costs become negligible. we will need money for the disposessed though, and since nobody has a serious plan for a (not green) new deal style program, $1000 is second best.

I voted for him dude

it's not the best performing economy because growth has been better than 4%. plus, gdp is made up of government spending as well as other things. if trump runs a huge deficit, this will grow gdp. however, it doesn't really help anybody

>record low unemployment
what's really important is labor productivity, which is productivity per hour of work. you want the jobs to be good, not just employment for the sake of it

The jobs are part time gig shit and the people who got him elected have negligible assets. Absolutely nothing has improved for his base, he's building no fucking wall, and he's not standing up for supporters who got mobbed and ruined for him. He is trash and he must lose in 2020.

Trump says he's winning more and more lawsuits.

Rather agree, but USA is not our country, I can only be happy for them.
Lately I heard an analyst say Macron could never have invited an iranian representative in G7 Biarritz without asking the Americans. Analyst says USA probably *asked* Macron to talk to Putin and invite an iranian ambassador, because Trump can't look like he's getting closer to Putin himself.
Anayst (ex secret service) says eye contact between Trump and Macron in Bizarritz was consistent with this theory.
He says Trump is scared by the getting closer of Russia and China, so punishing Russia has to stop. But he can't let the Dems say again that he's a Russian bot.

I'm happy for a part of the American working class, like industry workers, who keep their jobs or find one again. But don't be deluded, tax cuts for the rich don't really help the trailer park people, USA remains the country where the 1% owns maybe 50% of the country. The poverty level is ridiculous as compared to Europe. That's what Sanders keeps trying to say.

pfft what a loser

redpilled lad

For me, it's Beto.

Attached: 788px-Beto_O'Rourke_April_2019.jpg (788x1023, 132K)

>>biggest tax cut in history
Wrong that belongs to Reagan in 1981 by percentage of gdp, not that large tax cuts aren't completely retarded most of the time
>>best performing economy in history
Haha no
>>record low unemployment, especially for minorities
More jobs =\ good jobs
Trump is bringing back jobs destined to die like factory work for the sake of the good old days instead of actually solving the problem
>>constitutionalists on the Supreme Court
Muh holy 300 year old document
>>ISIS defeated
The largest blow against is was when an Obama-era drone strike killed their leader
>>Wall is being built
Yeah in narnia
>>China is being confronted on trade
China is making a fool of us. I had high hopes for Trump on this but this might be the most destructive action of this century
>>America is respected again, by both allies and enemies
That must be why everyone at the g7 made fun of him

>Unions for all
Does the he mean trade unions, or fag unions?

If the former, based and redpilled. If the latter, cringe and bluepilled.

>cheetos

You are correct except on the jobs part.. Our numbers are inflated and there are very few real full time working class jobs being created so far.. Obviously a trade war takes time but I do not expect actual material improvements for anyone.

The left is gaining momentum but the capitalists have seized on identity politics as a way to alienate and divide us. The average trailer park denizen wants a fucking job and has no issue with unions, but IDpol has turned them against everything remotely "left wing" like transgenderism and white guilt..I expect a reaction against this soon, coming from within the American left

I listened to the last debate for just a few minutes. All I can tell is he looks trustworthy. Is he? Some say he's too much at the political center to win Democrat primaries.

Surprised his idiot followers haven't gotten pissed at him for breaking the biggest promise of his campaign.

This post is proof of how Democrats have learned nothing and will lose in '20 even harder than '16.

He wants to take away everyone's AR-15s, so there's not a chance in hell that he'll get elected.

I have yet to vote Democrat but there's no way I'm voting for that senile zionist boomer
Everything I said is correct and your in denial

>very few real full time working class jobs being created so far..
I had heard of what I said actually before the trade war with China.
Btw it's crazy how those wars are waged, both by americans, chinese, europeans.
For example, the Chinese and Europeans, when they strike back, strike back exactly on the goods produced in the States that elected Trump. It's extremely precise (fine-tuned, targetted), as precise as possible.

>IDpol has turned them against everything remotely "left wing" like transgenderism and white guilt
yeah tell me about it, we got all that imported straight from the USA.
Yes it's a good opportunity for the right-wing to look like the good guys, rational.

The tariffs are sinking China like a stone. They can't do a thing about it but cry impotently and send flash mobs to attack KFCs in Shanghai.

>China
>this might be the most destructive action of this century
Come on, even we, the EU, are following in the steps of Trump now against China.
China is a member of the WTO, but its inner market is mostly closed. They were demanding western companies transfer their technological edge to Chinese engineers in exchange for a right to access the Chinese market and sell their products.
Western companies were tempted, and even the biggest ones weren't big enough to confront China, so our technological advanced was extorted, because politicians like Obama or Sarkozy were too pussy to do anything, or too naive.
Now China will have to play fair, else we will tax their products.

more like beta

>Come on, even we, the EU, are following in the steps of Trump now against China.
All it takes is an ember to start a forest fire, as they say. Before Trump, a few guys like Pat Buchanan were talking about this stuff but anyone in an actual position of power was just following the same old neoliberal globalist free trade bullshit.

who'd have thought communism (China) would make such a hard comeback in the XXIst century?
China is strong because they plan everything. Yep, no /laissez-faire/ bullshit.
Transsexuals and communism, you nailed it : the XXIst century.
No flying saucers, no time travel, but trannies and commies.

And soon a new race to space, with China and India.

yeah a lot of his policies are a direct copypaste from Buchanan's books, except for his huge Israelboo stance.

>defeated ISIS

Yeah totally wasn't those Iranian backed militias + Russian bombings.

>his huge Israelboo stance.
>his
This is just the deep state. Not sure that even Bernie could change that.

His son in law is Jewish, I'm very sure it's sincere.

China is as communist as America desu.

btw French mass medias are funny when they quote Trump tweets dissing AOC, cutting the last part where he says she's "insulting to our ally Israel".
Weird how french MSM won't make fun of him on that...

Implying these people have alliances to anything but money and power
All politicians, including Bernie, are scum.

The only part of China that's still in any conceivable way Communist is the shitty part of it, the Chinese interior.

Every normal working class American who lost his job from Clinton's free trade agreements or had to buy garbage Chinese products was saying this for 25 years, it took that long before their voice was heard.

Psychoanalysis : If you fail in life you have an Oedipus complex. If you deny it, it confirms you have an Oedipus complex.
Economy : If you're a successful country, you're capitalist. Thus, a communist country can't be successful. If it's successful, it's capitalist. In all cases, capitalism wins!

Totalitarianist thought if you ask me.

this.

reminder that unless you're a doctor or in stem, your job will be cut. don't think you are so special. start getting your yang bux or its game over.

President Andrew Yang

And it was heard by a politician who leveraged it for votes, not to actually help anyone. Trump is especially fucked because he has turned border control and job protection into NAZI BIGOT shit because he has no tact. We could have had border control in exchange for Dreamer shit but now it's all fucked completely. Trump was the wrong guy.

Yang is a forced meme just like Trump was back in 2016

Even among lefty late night comedians and whatnot you can tell they're rolling their eyes at this crop of Democrat candidates and pretty much know what a joke they all are. They're quite possibly worse than the Republican field in '12.

>muh free market too spicy!!!
why are Americans like this?

stfu macaco. have u even watched any of his videos you dumb monkey.

>China is not communist

Good night people, I go to sleep, betting on the fact that good level debates on this topic are not possible on Jow Forums. IME very few people have a good knowledge of the political structure of China today. The communist party is literally everywhere and no, not just in distant, rural China, lol.
New President Xi is more communist than ever.

You guys sound confident in what you say because you reply what mass medias tell you, like talking monkeys.
You don't understand that mass medias are terrified, they don't want people to know that a country can fire the University teachers and send them to work as farmers, and still be successful.

Rich people are TERRIFIED of the cultural revolution, what they fear most is not death, but having to work for real.
They just don't want you to *think*.
China is a fully planified economy, with the communist party everywhere, including in the surveillance council of the biggest groups where they say they aren't.

>muh if you touch private property, you die

fucking stupid americans (not all)
fucking third world idiots. (not all)

best thing for america would be Trump on trade war and immigration, Bernie on the rest.

Attached: 1548747383001.jpg (1200x794, 107K)

Except trading with China is a one way street, it's no free market at all.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!