Not gonna lie, Italian sounds so beautiful. l'm going to learn it someday. your thoughts on the language ?

not gonna lie, Italian sounds so beautiful. l'm going to learn it someday. your thoughts on the language ?

Attached: 1568509835878.jpg (850x915, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=B_dw8I169go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ora quel cazzo di animale sta cagando dappertutto

Japs who trying to speaks italian are cute

Attached: 1562904421029.png (500x536, 131K)

It's the best Romance language, I wish Latin Americans spoke Italian instead of Spanish.

>someday
why not now? don't procrastinate

>thoughts
チノちゃん!

It's the worst Romance language, I wish Italians spoke Sardinian instead of Italian.

Seethe more spic

It sounds alright

Wow you're so into euro culture you even know what sardinian sounds like, i will reply so you can feel the transoceanic bond with the Old World.

It's fine but French sounds so much better.

French sounds like you're trying to articulate words with a cock inside your mouth.

because l'm too hectic procreating with Chino chan

Attached: FG7BBYi.gif (500x397, 760K)

Well it's a phlegm-powered language like arabic, so his preference is only natural.

You don't do that in Italy?

Italians are notoriously bad at multitasking, and they already have a big dick up their asses so speaking any language that requires you to imagine having another one inside of your mouth is a big nono.

the Argentinians thought me some Italian.

Multitasking is key when you grow up fucking donkeys while dodging bullets

>fucking donkeys
only costeño BVLLs do that, and it's because they are so chad that they know only BVRRAS could take their dicks in full energy mode, they purposefully fuck donkeys so that they don't break the genitals of their wives when having sex with them.

Attached: serveimage (1).png (580x600, 53K)

You're not cute

Italian in its more pure state sounds crass and vulgar, and that's a good thing.
Based.

Without regional influences, Italian unironically sounds like the Japanese you hear in anime.
Tons of shared sounds, same consonant>vocal structure without fucking retarded french gayness or ñ-like sounds ruining it like the rest of romance languages, and a similar accent and intonation. Again, that only applies when it comes to anime. I know actual spoken Japanese has very different cadence, with tons of up and downs.

CHINO CHAN

I'm always amazed by Italian whenever I hear it spoken. It's melodious and it rhymes; it sounds beautiful even when voiced by the most average person. I intend to learn it one day in the near-to-distant future, but I doubt that my gay barbarian tongue will ever be able to produce the Italic sounds that throw your refined, voluptuous soul off balance.
>French is gay
Unbelievably based and redpilled.

Attached: 1553654560922.jpg (494x430, 38K)

Probably one of the most overrated languages out there.

Attached: 077f85d6e79907aa0f4c82d94cabb4b62405422f.png (832x900, 821K)

it's okay

We should all be learning Chinese instead

youtube.com/watch?v=UFyzTtKNzYI
sounds kinda... weird

sardinian sounds awful.

in what way? I've never heard Sardinian but surely it can't be that bad

>Italians are notoriously bad at multitasking
Multitasking is a feminine trait, so it's okay.

>ñ-like sounds
You mean our "gn"?

redpill me on italian minority languages

muh wog language

most dialects literally sound like different languages.
youtube.com/watch?v=B_dw8I169go

IF YOU GET ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP DONT FORGET TO VOTE PD
GRAZIE

io voto pd

basato
qui tutti noi votiamo pd

Shut up Italian.

Stupid shitalian that is Sicilian, a language similar to standard Italian.

Italian, Telugu, malay, kansai-ben are mellifluous

You are not cute

but chino chan

Attached: wife chino roots arge.png (1271x200, 29K)