Wait, so Sergey arranged Lenocinium to shill to Jow Forums? Sergey wanted us? We were their marketing plan all along?

Wait, so Sergey arranged Lenocinium to shill to Jow Forums? Sergey wanted us? We were their marketing plan all along?

Attached: 1537331615516.jpg (1100x1723, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1CaRNSpX4NVXBRR9HLSCuu5DvkIV0VJQR/view
google.com/search?q=Aidan Kearney turtleboy
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxT3Z-cIFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first off nice digits
second there is an early video where he actually ends a talk with "I'm going to make this a meme so it becomes popular, end yeah"
i'm too lazy to find it for you

Go to lenocinium.com
>Simply shoose the networks you would like to be promoted on and within a few days you can have quality content promoting your project.

I guess we know who put their website together.

Fucking lol
Pic related, from the "View media pack" link on their page:
drive.google.com/file/d/1CaRNSpX4NVXBRR9HLSCuu5DvkIV0VJQR/view

Attached: 4chan.png (1394x502, 1.29M)

>shoose

Pajeet central

>it says choose for me

This shit is hilarious. It is now "fixed"

Except it's still wrong in the PDF, you idiots. Great larp.

Attached: shoose.png (694x337, 359K)

so basically indians are spamming Jow Forums with memes?

So this is where the AMB threads came from and SKY shill threads come from.

Kek
Jews got caught in a typo

They’re watching us right now while they’re going to attempt to convince us lenocinium is a conspiracy or some garbage. Smelly Jews.

We know it’s you, jew.

We know about your Chainlink spam.

We know about your AMB threads.

Why don’t they just end it with some rope?

Good question, why don't you ask Aidan, yourself?

Turtleboy?

Attached: aidan-kearney.png (896x516, 362K)

Bump.
Don't miss out on the hilarity. This was a far better Google search than I could have ever expected:
google.com/search?q=Aidan Kearney turtleboy

Top fucking kek

its real.

ejsus fucking christ., HOLOCHAIN and LINK are the same fucking pajeet bullshit. jesus christ i am a fool.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

I’ve put my life savings into link and I took out a 10k loan recently only for you guys to tell me it’s just a meme that was spammed here? I’m literally shaking wtf

>some of our recent clients
>chain.link
>holochain.org
BUAHAHAHAHA
I knew that holo and link shilling smells the same, but assumed stinkies got bored with sergey and switched to holo... it was paid shilling all the time.
Magnificient.

Attached: 1536025950836.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

you know we made it marines when someone creates a website to fud link..cant wait for that yatch party

Attached: 4F5B4193-451D-4806-ADC3-C1705594A4BE.jpg (426x430, 19K)

>We accept payment in USDT, ETH, BTC and Your Tokens.
>Your Tokens
lmao I bet they got at least 100M link, probably not counted as part of the circulating supply.

Is there any user with 50% holo 50% link folio? The ultimate pajeeted folio. I'm sure there's at least one.

My money says they shilled QNT too

kek, there goes the black pill ;)

We should bring this up with the mods on /qa/. We can't let paid shills here on Jow Forums, they will definitely ban all LINK threads once and for all for the good of the board.

Probably the first piece of moderate effort fud I have seen in a while. Good work whoever put this together. Probably worth spamming on reddit to keep fags away.

Attached: 1535574333520.jpg (1015x768, 109K)

Attached: bogcube.png (512x512, 237K)

the absolute state

$7000 video
youtube.com/watch?v=qXxT3Z-cIFQ

Attached: 1519984607906.png (798x1335, 939K)

man..this is the first FUD I see that actually makes me feel fear, uncertainty and doubt. Fuck. What if it's all true? I fucked up really bad, guys.

shilling video, hands down, kek

Meh, strikes me as pretty low effort.

Still, I love everything about Chainlink. Shit like this is great.

Attached: lenocinium.com-whois.png (445x162, 19K)

>website was created a few days ago
>reverse engineer it's content so it matches with real life Chainlink videos and posts
I'm going back to sleep

You need to think why they created the page now.
The ICO bubble has died, they have no customers. They created a website as a last-ditch effort to get new contracts.
Any ICO telegram was getting hundreds of shilling offers

good user

denial

busted, kek ;)

Its a new site. Doesnt mean its a new company. How is that low effort fud?
Low effort damage control, filthy pajeets.

The website was created just as link started to rise. It's FUD

so....somebody created a website 5 days ago just to fud link and hot?
B U L L I S H

Attached: 1535913033775.png (900x900, 409K)

>link was 26 cents when their new site was created
>must be fud
Another low effort attempt at damage control.
Your shilling effectiveness is at risk now that we all know. Just give up already.

damn stinkies are really the most delusional bagholders of all

>another 1 post ID
Damn they going full force with the damage control now.

>5 posts by this ID

>site created 5 days ago
>all the alleged "paid content" already happened within the last year
>been shilled for over a year
are you retarded or is this some form of nolink cope? there's still time you fucking brainlets. admit you were wrong and buy a bag. or don't if you want to neck yourself in a year

Yeah so what?
Should he be recycling IDs like you pajeets are?

They could have been offering their services like every other blockchain advertisement group and thats by getting in touch with the projects themselves.
This is just a new site. Its not fud. The only fud here is from pajeets such as yourself that are afraid you've been called out.

>just buy a bag or youll regret it bro
LOW EFFORT

link is a scam utility token, like most icos are in fact. The token doesn't make sense and using eth directly would be much easier. 65% owned by devs, a scam tactic in itself.
Recently they completely abandoned their sybillable 'decentralized' network of nodes in favor of manual trust ('third party reputation providers'), making link tokens completely useless.

I hoped it's going to die before mainnet, but it's going to be another REQ - the project actually has to launch to dispel bagholders' illusions.

Attached: 1507839917067.png (1080x944, 136K)

AHHHHHH! ALLL MY LINKKKIES ARE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why don't you evolve. Why don't you talk about everything moving to data centric models and dapps being able to call out to their own servers rather then paying this shitty middleware.

Shit like this is why LINK will never see a serious investor. It's all NPC NEETS spending their welfare checks on a dream. Might as well buy lotto tickets.

That's going to happen later. Every valuable data source is going to start selling its data directly. There's no reason for any middleware to exist in the future. Doesn't mean it can't be profitable in the interim - it's just that link won't.

Bump, although the really deluded fucks won't be saved anyway

bump, we gotcha scumbag

Not everyday "shilling agencies" are discovered here, so bump

I'm not quite ready to allow this one to slide

55B00D51963353065CF0EB1D0C45AB7584C384839B9EA1836A6CE3FC7F0B6E7B

Bump

Filthy street shitting pajeet Linkies

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH literally falling for shills, this board is so dumb

Attached: 15d.gif (500x382, 125K)