What's prison like in your cunt? I just wanna read books and exercise all day without being bothered

What's prison like in your cunt? I just wanna read books and exercise all day without being bothered.

Attached: 1524861626872.png (613x522, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwDX0q4rhyw
youtube.com/watch?v=niQIeyYk0Nw
buzznick.com/luxurious-jail/
dss.collections.imj.org.il/war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are raped by Tyrone if you are white, if you are non-white then you will still be raped by tyrone but not in the ass

crowded. hellish

if you're lucky you can do that

if you're not then you'll have to spend your cell with Jean-Kevin the gipsy and Ahmed the algerian all day with rotting walls and cockroaches as additional company

You can't really do that in most countries because you will be disturbed.
Here most prisoners learn to use musical instruments and learn math/Hebrew at HS level because apparently 30% of them don't know Hebrew at a sufficient level and about 50% have a very low mathematical comprehension so essentially they go through school a second time..
Also there are lots of drug lords there that will try to get you addicted so they could take money or get you in debt to them

Aren't gypsies and algerians total pussies? Would I get solitary if I beat them up?

Ancient Hebrew?

Gypsies are total pussies when they're alone, but if you get on their bad side they're gonna jump you with the gang.

Ancient Hebrew is almost the same as modern Hebrew

>teaching Math to inmates
That's actually rad.

yeah they arent mean they're just dumb and annoying

both are weak manlets
here's a video of an algerian "assaulting" a transsexual at a train station in paris: youtube.com/watch?v=PwDX0q4rhyw
not only does the tranny completely mog him, he also can't land a clean hit
imagine against a real man

trannies are hardcore fighters.

If you are rich but couldnt beat your case on money, then you can do whatever you want, if you are poor you are fucked

Some prisons have sports programs, soccer, boxing, body building american and Flag football

If you’re rich and go to prison in Mexico it’s basically a shitty hotel.

You won't be able to shit alone without people staring at you

6 hours of mandatory work.

>tfw Swedish prisioners live better than me

based ss13 CHAD

Attached: SS13 battle.jpg (653x613, 268K)

Assrape

Pretty terrible, especially in private prisons where the staff are so underrepresented compared to inmates that they can't be stopped if they want to riot etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=niQIeyYk0Nw

It's pretty chill here. Spent 4 years at the Kumla prison. A-cell, like pic related.
>daily access to library
>daily access to kitchen
>weekly access to the prison kiosk
>6-8 hours of work (I did carpentry) but you can skip that
>free access to several educations, many get their degrees while in prison
Etc.

Attached: Kumla A Cell.jpg (800x1121, 74K)

Based

Do you think there should be punitive prison system for certain kind of criminals?
I know a lot of people who think that finland should create punitive system for worse criminals
Government would most likely use punitive system against people who broke against the government.

I don't know but I do think murderers, terrorists, child molesters and shit like that should all be hanged.

What did you do Sven?

Fraud, credit card scams, selling stolen goods, possession of unregistered firearm, illegal substances etc.

Are you ethnic swedish?

Yup. 100%, mom and dad both from old families in Dalarna.

Despite being only 28% of the population...

Attached: 1541511623359.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

How did you get into crime then, just because of being into drugs or just an edgy teenager doing dangerous shit?

It’s bad.

t. Did 26 months in state prison.

Attached: 52CE4CF1-60A6-4C20-A4B3-984AE5A1556C.png (800x463, 376K)

not to mention that northern 10% are mostly immigrated terroni

>How did you get into crime then
Through friends I had. Wanted to make some money, shitty town with no jobs so I started stealing mopeds and breaking into kiosks etc when I was 14-15. Went downhill from there.

What was the violence level in Swedish prison? Was the food any good?

Most probably

>Fraud, credit card scams, selling stolen goods
cringe
>possession of unregistered firearm, illegal substances etc.
based

Violence (speaking for Kumla Prison) was almost zero. Guards were nice and respectful, inmates were expected to behave the same way and they did.
>was the food any good?
Yes, very. Prisons in Sweden serve the same, if not better food than what is provided in Swedish schools. So restaurant level.
And all non-risk inmates have full access to the shared kitchen where we could cook our own food if we wanted.
I used to cook lasagna, pretty damn good at that.

Attached: 2013_211.jpg (800x533, 224K)

What was the racial breakdown? Is it mostly Swedes or do you have a bunch of brown people?

that looks comfy

Keep lying you Edomite. Of course it's not. Why would Modern Hebrew be a Yiddishized cluster fuck of a language? You're not the people my dude.

It's a terrible place to be honest.

Like a hotel.

buzznick.com/luxurious-jail/

Attached: jail7.jpg (395x395, 26K)

It was about 50/50 I'd say. Not that it mattered, there was no racial gangs or anything though as expected people mostly hung out with their own kind.
My cell neighbor was from Syria and had most of his back, left leg and neck covered in scars from a chemical attack when he was 19 back in his home country. He was kinda chill, got busted for stealing cars and robbing people at the ATM's so I hung out with him a lot.
Pic related is the kind of "living rooms" we had in the shared spaces, though they upgraded to a flat screen tv the last year I was there.
Kumla's way of preventing large scale fights and riots is to keep the prisoners in smaller groups.

Attached: oM49ydp.jpg (1024x696, 134K)

pakis smoking spice

>be leaf
>cant find a good job
>will never have enough money for home or retirement
>idea.scandi
>save 600 leafs
>buy plane ticket to santa claus country
>get out of airport, immediately start commiting stupid crimes
>pickpocket.exe, atm_theft.exe, steal.exe
>get caught by 10/10 svierge polis womyn
>she takes me to my new retirement home in Uppsala with a lake front view
>we fall in love and Im left debating whether or not Ill marry her when my 4 years are up

Solid plan my man. I have unironically kept the idea of prison in the back of my mind since I got out.
I do have my own apartment and a part time job now but who knows what the future holds. If need be, prison ain't that bad.
3 meals per day, snacks whenever you feel like it, fully stocked gym, tv, vidya, big library and air conditioning.
You can do worse in life.

Lol.
dss.collections.imj.org.il/war
If you know Hebrew you can read parts of the dead sea scrolls and understand parts of it too.
Sentence structure changed in modern Hebrew but the old one is still understood and valid just used much less because it's more confusing

>confusing
Yeah, cause it isn't your language. Hebrew isn't the name either. Your corrupted version would be Yehudit. Or more accurately Shafah Kanaan. There is not a language called Ivrit though. Abar is a people for the most part.