Are there any good things about being a CHI...

Are there any good things about being a CHI? Seems like the "muh diversity" crowd hates CHIs and cares more about Central Americans and Muslims.

Attached: mexicoUS.png (654x788, 459K)

talk to one?

>Seems like the "muh diversity" crowd hates CHIs and cares more about Central Americans and Muslims.

Dosent that mean you are actually starting to fully integrate into american society?

worse, i AM one

Looking for the honorary cumskin crown, prince?

yea, pretty much. but it also means that we have people telling us that machismo is "problematic" and that the term "latinx" is inclusive and bunch other bullshit that white liberals lecture us about. Also killing unborn kids isn't a human right, God, I fucking regret going to college.

youre such a fucking cuck dude

chi from the pnw (so not autistic like texas and cali), here are the pros and cons for me as an individual
pros:
>speak spanish
>know how to make normal mexican food + parent's regional stuff
>look "exotic and cool" where i currently live
>part of a fun family
>even though spanish memes are mostly cringe some are still funny, also you get access to twice the humor with another language
>grew up in a nice comfy place in the US
>get to visit a southern mexican beach village as a member of a family and not a tourist
>somehow kept my 4skin
>easier to understand the other latin languages
>outside of Jow Forums mexicans i've met don't really hate me
>eligible for dual citizenship in case this place hits the ground
>nice tan
>big comfy mexican blanket
cons
>people can be racist
>the tip of my nose is kind of big, like I don't have a big problem with my appearance but the tip of my nose seems a little fat even though I'm thin
>thought I could handle cold weather but even growing up with it, it still sucks, especially when its windy
>lumped in with cringe chis from texas, like they wanna be white/american so bad but they also pretend to be cool mexicans despite most of them not even knowing spanish, like god damn
>i don't really "prefer" women of other races but most latinas in the US are fat with ugly makeup and are honestly low IQ, the good ones are hard to find especially since i live in the middle of nowhere
>family is a bit too clingy, i don't hate them but they didn't want me to move out of the city and they always want to know what I'm up to

>family is a bit too clingy, i don't hate them but they didn't want me to move out of the city and they always want to know what I'm up to
With this I know you're not lying about your mexican heritage. idk why mexican parents are always sticking their noses in your personal stuff like it was theirs too

My parents weren't super clingy but they took it bad when my bros moved out.

my grandparents thought I should live with my parents until I was married and my parents thought I should still live in the same neighborhood for the rest of my life

>he refuses the neetpill

what's wrong with having a loving caring family though?
t. not a CHI

I'd still have to work
my family is great the only problem with them is that they care about shit that doesn't 100% does not concern them that I would rather keep private, plus the boomers like to gossip so if I were to talk to another bean from my hometown they would already know about whatever it was I was doing

I am going to find and kill you with my machete and several other gang members, stupid self-hating anglo

i'm not self hating and i don't want to be white I just don't fuck with texans because they're mega cringe
also norte 14 has my back so watch your shit

>norte 14
so these guys?

Attached: maricones.jpg (564x391, 51K)

Tfw gay chi

Christ what a faggot you are

fuck you, i'll stuff you in a barrel full of diesel and set it on fire and let you cook slowly.

I will chop off your hands and eat your elbows leaving only weird decapitated flat things with a squiggly end, almost like a curtain

do chicanos listen to cuco?

Don't worry you'll eventually grow out of your conservacuck phrase

Yes. We even have our own festival that is marketed toward chis.

i like a few songs
do YOU listen to cuco?

he based

Who?

coachella?
i like his earlier stuff

Tropicalia

>i don't really "prefer" women of other races but most latinas in the US are fat with ugly makeup and are honestly low IQ
Latinas from my town are all skinny and hot, but they are way WAY too low IQ

You’re retarded. To the sjw crowd every central/southamerican is a mexican. To them you are the same