Major is English literature

>major is English literature
>girl per boy ratio is 8-1
>homeschooled for 2 years
What to expect guys?

Attached: MV5BNTk4YWYyMjEtN2JlNC00MTI4LWIzMzMtM2QyNzZmMjFjMDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDI2NDg0NQ._V1_.jpg (1995x2001, 704K)

A bunch of annoying dykes, a cool girl every 3 classes, autistic dudes, and 1 cool guy who could become a friend for life

Doesn't sound that bad, does it?

Nah it's not bad, better than the shit you could get with some other majors
Some really hit or miss teachers, some who could totally change your perspective on literature, and some who will say memes and show John Green's crash course

>major is English literature

Why????? Just go to library in your free time

endless opportunity for pussy, but you'll remain a virgin until the end of your days.

are you majoring in english in turkey and if so why?

Homosex. A lots of it.

A pointless education and a future in office admin rofl

Attached: 1561707493498.jpg (602x521, 44K)

Well in turkey if you have a literature degree it just means you know English well so I'll be doing some trading

Going to uni to be a humanitarian is dumb

Attached: pIJCe3iT5Ng.jpg (600x750, 167K)

I won't be only studying ING LIT, I'll also learn a 4rth language to actually help me in the real world to get a job.

>What to expect guys?
Lots of opinionated women, the occasional qt who reads by herself in the library, and effeminate soyboys. That being said, the major is really enioyable, albeit quite loaded, especially during exam sessions. We also had lots of workshops and symposiums on various kinds of literature wherein students could launch their books.
I graduated with a BA in Romanian & English, and I am currently a middle school teacher

this. non-STEM degrees should just be banned

Hey, it's free so who cares. It's not an American university that mattered.

enjoyable* whew

Do you like your job?

Unemployment

Yeah, although I teach Romanian, not English (it was either-or). I get paid to tell children about grammar and entry-level books, and I also have lots of shitposting opportunities, by virtue of incentivizing the kids to work on their own or in groups. More often than not, I go over a concept for the first part of the class, then just read or browse the internet while my pupils work on whatever I asked them to do.

>Hey, it's free so who cares. It's not an American university that mattered.

Attached: oK_qoYIvP5I.jpg (600x750, 199K)

If you read a book, you'd know the proper word is humanist not humanitarian

Don't worry user, not many people know English properly. I think I'll at lead find a shitty job.

Does your county know about Jow Forums?

Attached: images (9).jpg (499x499, 23K)

t. codemonkey drone

Un fruttolo al tavolo cinque, incelliere.

Kinda
I am expert in visual basic
t. Mechanical engine nigger

And you are gay from gender studies of tranny gay niggers from outer gay

Attached: CjpAsboTQ38.jpg (1008x1008, 209K)

A few people do.

t. laureato in lettere con 110 all'università di bari

>English Literature
Hope you like being unemployed