1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What is the worst ethnic minority diaspora in your country? Why?
3. What is the best one? Why?

Attached: apu apustaja.png (657x527, 13K)

Syrians (because there is many of them )
Americans (there is an American preacher lives near me , he is good man )

>Leb-user

Attached: internal lmao.jpg (471x388, 27K)

worst: south-azeris (both the iranians and north azeris hate them too)
best: ossetians (hard workers) or armenians (help the community prosper)

1. NZ
2. Chinks, not even close
3. Do Aussies count? Cause if so, then them

1. Flag
2. Flips. They are so uptight and passive aggressive. They tend to tell lies, and they are seemingly hateful of other people who live here, like we are getting in their way. So self-important.
3. Ukrainians, or Slavs in general. They are deeply profound and, unlike other people who live in Alberta, they actually treat me like a human being. Generous. Pleasant to work with them. Not loud, not invasive of personal space. I love visiting Vegreville, Ukrainian or Polish restaurants in Edmonton, etc.

Why chinks is so bad?

>Taiwan, province of China
>"""Taiwanese"""" """"people""""
>Mainland compatriots

1.) America
2.) I dunno, Indians, I guess
3.) every person from Iran I know has been impossibly hard-working and despite some cultural differences, quite friendly, save for a few

we meet again

last girl from new zealand I hooked up with was asian

send your NZ asian bitches over here dog i don't mind

Flag
Gypsies
Danubian Swabs

I hate chinks too. They treat Canadians like me like a different species.

flag
afghans, gyppos or sami
svear

>Dirty as fuck
>Terrible english, terrible accent
>Zero empathy, corrupt as fuck
>Have CCP dick lodged so far down their throat its cumming directly in to their stomach
>Keep trying to meddle in our politics
>Most of them are ugly as fuck

Yeah I've hooked up with chink bitches too, there are some mega slutty ones that got infected with all the bad things about western culture. They're still inferior to white girls though.

cringe

Attached: 40F00BF6-FCF3-4A2E-9DA5-F8D265D0D5FA.jpg (320x320, 21K)

this guy's mad 'cause someone told him chinese people don't look like they do in his anime

1. russians, lots of them betrayed their co-citizens.
2. russians, lots of them didn't do it.

>Zero empathy, corrupt as fuck
Ouch. I've been there. I tried being friends with Chinese people living here. I tried being nice. They just treat us like pawns.

Not cringe, compared to flips your Mexican diasporas are high class.

Ngl flips are smelly short ugly brown fat jungle trolls always talk really loud with bastard pignoise language too

1. Flag
2. Montagnard. They are considered by many to be some soft of mountain nigger. They are savage, like killing other innocent races and bitching and crying like nigger
3. I dunno, probably kinh, but sometime kinh ppl behave like they are retarded,so no.

>Best: old Iranians
I'm talking second gen here, like my doctor or hs teacher, YOUNG iranian immigrants bring the same problems as any other

>Worst: Turks
No matter how many generations they have been here, they never integrate. Awful human beings, there is something inherently wrong with Turks.

>Indians
Why though?

1. Flag
2. Gypsies. Nothing comes close, not Muslims, not Latin American gangs, not anyone. If you have got gypsies in your country, you understand why.
3. Maybe Germans. They tend to adapt to our culture and they aren't afraid to start families with natives.

No offense but Indians are very snooty and arrogant in Canada, and often don't understand or adhere to Canadian manners and etiquette.

1. Secund Brazilian federative republic
2. Chinese, they are worse than colombians
3. Lebanese or argentinians

it's mostly what said

i worked retail for a long time and where i live there's a particularly large indian population and they were far and away the worst customers

i'm not saying that when you immigrate here you should like, assimilate, nor am i saying that this applies to every person from your country, but make an effort to understand the culture of the place you live, you know?

damn, swedes really be hatin' on us afghans
sorry for dabbing on asap rocky bro

1. Mi bandera
2. Puerto Ricans, no contest. Once or twice I've met a nigger who was intelligent, civilized and didn't smell like a corpse. Can't say the same about Puerto Ricans.
3. Hard to say. Probably Japanese or Koreans. They're mostly intelligent, law abiding and productive, and unlike the chinks they're not trying to colonize us.

1. korea
2. koreans because we need to get extinct
3. any westerners who are human looking and packing bigger dicks than 7 inches

Lived here for several years

>Chinese, for obvious reasons
>Idk, all expat communities are pretty annoying, better to judge by the individual. Most are tourists but Indonesia and Malaysia have some super kind people coming here.

>t. esl loser still hungover from weekend clubbing trying for literally any breathing asian female but failing and not preparing for his classes tomorrow because he doesn't actually know how to teach

I'm curious. How did they treat you badly. It's just I've never interacted with chinks on any meaningful way

Worst would be afghans
Best would be Norwegians

see

Shut the fuck up

Jews, r*ssians and gypsies are the worst.

Attached: 1559653778107.gif (499x278, 461K)

Not valuing friendship, being rude, not being cooperative in any sort of setting.

Imagine you are doing a group project and you are paired with a Chinese person. He will sit there and not do anything, hoping you will do all the work. Even if you try to get him engaged, he will half-ass it. He takes half credit for the work. You finish the entire project by yourself and he does not even show appreciation. He will likely get mad at you if you don't score above a certain threshold.

1. flag
2. males
3. females

Colombians are the worst I guess, I've seen they're often doing criminal stuff.

Spaniards are by far the best, they've enriched they high culture with philosophers, literature and visual artists

Rate these:
Syrians
Iraqis
Polacks
Iranians
Somalis

1. LGBT
2. binaries
3. non-binaries

1. flag
2. Russians and other slav subhumans
3. Finns

Lmao that's kinda based ngl

1. California
2. Midwestern transplants
3. CHIcanxs

>syrians
all syrians I've met are pretty good
>iraqis
only met one and he was normal
>polacks
never met any polish migrants only poles on holiday
>iranians
never met a single iranian afaik
>somali
depends. those that grew up here can be very ghetto but the ones that came over from somalia are the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met

all in all I would say syrians>iraqis>somalis

>What is the worst ethnic minority diaspora in your country? Why?
unironically lithuanians, do some research
>What is the best one? Why?
asians. they work and hide

From best to worst

Iranians
Polacks
Iraqis
Syrians
Somalis

only saying Iranians because many of their first generation immigrants were doctors or engineers

1. flag
2. Russians because they are ryssäs
3. Estonians because they are bros

Burgerland
Most of our immigrants are pretty good and hardworking imo. Worst would probably be mexicans mostly because if they're over 30 they make no effort to learn the language. You'll be at a grocery store and ask a worker where to find the popcorn and she'll say "sory... no spek inglish". They're hard workers and their kids integrate very well though.
Best would be the east asians (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans). All hardworking, model citizens that pretty much are always very successful and integrated by the second generation. The only way they aren't successful is it they get too integrated desu

im surprise the preacher hasn't been killed.

Enjoying Amerika, Ivan?

flag
lebanese

>Worst: Turks
wew lad. turks aren't even in the top 5
other mena ethnics are way worse than turks

antifa against amerikkka
R*CISTS
non-racist bash the fash action

flag
muslim arabs (particularly bedouin)
druze

1- AmeriKKKa
2- Mexicans. Like, come on guys... Just learn the goddamn language. I am son of diaspora myself, both of which were speaking really good english within a year of living here. You motherfuckers hop the border, speak spanish loudly in public, refuse to learn english and never tell your kids to SHUT THE FUCK UP (why are they so loud in public and WHY dont you do something about it.) Y'all are the sole fucking reason there's still an immigrant stigma in this country. Chicanos are bro-tier though. There's just such an immense difference between kids raised here and their parents.
3- anyone that doesn't act like mexicans do. Please don't be like that.

t.urk

Why hate Chinese girls? They're qts ime
>inb4 yellow fever

>Chicanos are bro-tier though

Attached: 1327ED80-A1FD-4559-9E70-F3D874A73344.jpg (541x463, 48K)

1. Flag
2. G Y P P O E S as the spaniard said if you have them you know why. 500 years here and still 0% integrated
3. Estonians (the real ones, not russians who are estonian citizens)

Attached: apu manne.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Unironically this. In Chemistry class the only person that put effort was this Iranian guy who has a Zoroastrian. He'd let me copy his homework and look and peak at his test answers. Without that guy I would have failed high school.

Why don’t gypsies make their own country (besides Romania) like European Jews did?

1. uni
2. humanities majors, chad, stacies, normie, hipsters, wagecucks and roadties
3. stem majors and NEETs

1. Brazil
2. Lebanese, worse than jews and corrupt as fuck
3. Japanese or Armenians

nibba how do you fail high school, chemistry is brainlet-tier

USA
Chinks
No

>STEM shilling
Please neck

Attached: 98F969B3-50E1-4992-AB67-D5C0B8D2DE6C.png (1011x801, 27K)

1. NORF fc
2. south, l*ndon, pakis, ‘ate em
3. NORF

lol no

>1. Your country
Flag
>2. What is the worst ethnic minority diaspora in your country? Why?
Gypsies. They've been here for centuries and still act like niggers. Gypsy-women have like 70% unemployment rate.
Honorable mention to sami people.
>3. What is the best one? Why?
Most migrants from western europe and civilized parts of Asia (Korea, Japan) are fine.

Worst
>Pakis, Nepalese, bangeldeshi
Best
>Indians and poles

you like us ese?

1. Flag
2. Gypsies
3. Poles, I guess. Unlike Russians they tend to just be quiet and not bother anyone else. They're also assimilating alright-ish.

you would fail high school here. it isn't difficult, just demoralizing.

1 see flag
2 Romanian gypsy!!!!!
3 Dutch. Close to us in language and culture.

Peking Forbidden City Palace
Hans, Miao and Dzungars
BASED Manchu KARABOGAN warriors

Attached: 7B068972-0091-418B-B2D8-5EDFA0F3E54B.jpg (312x340, 33K)

I'll put good money down those weren't mexicans. people from el Salvador just do not give a fuck, whereas Mexicans at least have a sense of common decency

I literally never put effort, zoned out in all of my classes, never studied, and somehow graduated. I stopped turning in assignments in my Physics class and my teacher raised my grade to a 70% so I would pass. All of my assignments were several months late so my mom did them for me.

1. flag
2. somalians, poles and gypsies are all pretty bad. Gypsies would take the number one spot if the gypsy whores werent chased out of the city i used to live in.
3. every Syrian i've met in my life has been an absolute bro

t. muhammad

t. Rajesh Wojciechowski

Amerikkka
whites
Black Israelites

stop stealing my lawnmower jablowski

>putting somalis and gypsies as low as poles

Most of Pakistani in Europe are doctors and engineers, while Indians usually run restaurants or deliver food in Uber.

Think about it when your life is saved by a Pakistani doctor.

A Paki doctor convinced my mom to circumcise me

Lol no, Indians are better in every single way, they work more, make more money, commit fewer crimes and have higher education. This applies to all countries with south asian migrants btw

ooga booga nsbdjsksbdnxjshdhs
wat iz da word ethnik minority iz eavin meanz uh uh uh mmmmmmmhmmmm?

ooga booga ooga oog oognsdjxbx...nxnxhdjsnsuz...

Based

Black Israelites are unironically based, you realize that they’re changing their customs to be more Jewish so they can become a more successful and united minority, right?

because it's a common practice in the US and he didn't want you to be ashamed when pissing in a public toilet, the Pakistani doctor thought about your future

totally untrue, but Poles usually don't distinguish between Pakistani and Indian people so they call them all "Indians" which is obviously humiliating to Pakistani migrants, because they're descendants of Persians, Arabs and their skin complexion is noticeably fairer

Based I too have noticed that pakis are whiter and more intelligent than Indians, they are probably more related to Persians than to Indians tbqh.

Do you not know that Muslims practice circumcision too? Also the urinals here are not like the US, you don't see each others peepees.

Aren't bedouin relatively quiet and peaceful?

Flag
Moroccans, Algerians and Albanians
Other European diaspora, we love Croats

2. ukrainians - they basically filled gap left by the polish bydlo which immigrated to the west.
3. I don't know really, we don't get much of other immigrants, vietnamese maybe? They live their lives not bothering anyone, if they are involved in crime it is rather organised one which doesn't bother in everyday life, anyway this problem isn't as big as in czech republic.

Attached: 1560620368158.jpg (240x240, 11K)

1. flag
2. gypsies, for the same reasons everyone else hates them
3. meh, i guess the small slavic minority in the north, mainly because they're too small for us to even remember they exist

They have been offered that don't want it.

Yes, Poles and Pakistani people stem from the same Sarmatian tribe, also Polish and Urdu are genetically closer to each other than Polish and German (satem vs centum languages).

>Do you not know that Muslims practice circumcision too?

I do, but he did it for your own good.

Because gypsies are based Indians that have been looting and pillaging Europe for the past five hundred years and are too high-test to make a country.
>the beta sedentarist: makes a state, works his ass off day/night to keep it running
>The Chad Nomad: lives off the sedentarist for free

Poland
Indians and afghans
Pakistanis