Why pinoys are proud

why pinoys are proud

Attached: 3HaJVvr6qfmvAarUQpe6nNdU42faHSDvCd9rpFz2J2yExaD7Z7u1af2r213KSbdZ9JFQ7pcc1azPNDnwGoZ7qvoAkVtdkKEJi7N6 (640x1024, 90K)

Better than gooks for sure. More wholesome than chinks
Less autistic than Nips. Pinoys are bros.

t. Terciero Jace Yu Romero

Very great food, jolibee restaurant will take over the world

They are the strongest people

they have pancit

Yeah death to Miguk

Why not?

>warm, beautiful country
>women are nice
>growing economy
>never did nasty things and atrocities to other nations

cool ppl i guess

Not all of us are proud, just the cringiest loudest minority (mostly poor people and lower middle class that browses fb all day)

Their language is disgusting.
Thai is disgusting as well it sounds like a beetle is pretending to be a human and is making clicking sounds trying to speak

Are they latinos?

They're almost always the most obnoxious, loudest retards in online games whenever you play with them.

Attached: 1567303499424.jpg (300x256, 15K)

It's their freedom to do so, what's the problem?

Your people are so fucking cute, please be my bf

Quit feeding you fucking noob

Because we are proud of having the greatest president we have ever had.

Attached: Duterte-the-Punisher.jpg (486x361, 28K)

Jolibee sucks ass. The chicken tastes like pure grease and the burgers taste generic as fuck and like something you could make at home with Walmart patties. Only Filipinos eat there.

>Quit feeding you fucking noob

I'm not the pinoy here. Worst is whenever you people scream shit in your monkey language knowing full well that nobody else can understand you

Also
>that spaghetti
Grossest shit you can order at a fast food restaurant in this country hands down. I could bitch about Filipino food for hours, that shit is so gross. They took Chinese, Spanish, Mexican, and American influences and then took a big shit on them.

We call them DDS or Dutertards/Marcostards

Literal paid shills and attack dogs online just like the ones in China.

Attached: 67968707_2496379400649123_3110248451988783104_o.png.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

It doesn't sound like monkeys it sounds like a bunch of insects.
Chinese sounds like a language, they sound like insects

Empty vessels make the most noise.

They are literally retarded manlets

Idk

Cantonese sounds like pots and pans being thrown down the stairs

Putang ina mo

I just genuinely like my country, unlike you self hating goys.

Not cool bruv

Understandable, we all have different tastes like how i hate raisins with a passion

Attached: 1568483696183.png (717x649, 168K)

Being "proud" is a pure cope in peripheral countries.
That's what happens when you try to merge right-wing nationalism with post-colonial resentments.

Attached: 1.jpg (940x627, 203K)

B-but Poland you ain't allowed to make that statement

>tf
>tp

I never said Polish mentality isn't affected by this though, we are still pretty peripheral.

Vs the opposition who nobody bothers mentioning because of how insignificant they are.

If they go apeshit online, just say Duterte is a chinese dog, a traitor and loves to suck chinese cock and watch them cry.

>Opposition not being mentioned
Lmao what happened to the "Delwans"

flips are literally the mexicans of asia
they also look alike and behave alike too
not that it's a bad thing tho

You are all absolutely correct and should just ignore every flip you see unless necessary. Giving flips the attention they want just fuels their desire to be more proud of themselves. Flips are definitely loud obnoxious monkeys and should have never existed in the first place. They make this world a lot worse than it already is. Nuke flips when!!!

I-I don't know bros
we just can compete then
they are the most powerful race on the earth

Kaguyafag is proud that he never fucked a girl and likes to complain about it

Woah a flip poster that isn't a fag