Last chance for ACM under a $200K market-cap

Miners DOUBLED over-night last night. Updated Bluepaper soon. Coinmarketcap looming after the Crex listing.

500 satoshi floor. Volume picking up. You brainlets are missing the easiest 50x of the year in Q4.

Net hash doubling means all points lead to mega-moon in a matter of months.

Ya'll are fucking blowing it.

Help the project by unironically market buying on Tradeogre. We are not fucking selling.

Thank you, based -twu. I'm glad you're back.

Attached: ACMbro.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

600 sats

Braaap.

O_O

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.24.38 AM.png (1512x538, 144K)

how do i buy this shit then

is tradeogre the largest liquidity for it?

tradeogre is the only exchange so far, we are 0.06 BTC away from listing fees for CREX, which will then enable us to apply for coinmarketcap.

670 SATS. (is that you?)

just strapped in for 12.5k, best i can do

no

NICE. Good work, marine.

if you want me to pump this shit, tell me whats so good about it

cool. either stay out and put a bid in, or market-buy now. we just hit an ATH and if we crack 700 sats shit should get real.

The network was launched on April 25th, 2018, with no pre-mine, no pre-sale, no founders rewards, and the development team owns no significant share of ACM coins.

“Actinium’s main priority is facilitating the adoption of the Lightning Network. We have already successfully activated SegWit, a necessary protocol for Lightning Network support. Currently, we are developing & porting several tools that will be needed to manage specialized LN-nodes.”

“Goals include Smart Contracts, Atomic Swaps, Lightning Network, 0cash, TOR integration, and more.” Roadmap goals are getting hit. Awaiting Ledger review for HW wallet. GPU friendly algorithms. To activate Tor, users need only enter a single parameter into their configuration file—everything else will be done automatically. The list goes on quite far. Read the bluepaper on the site.

The dev and team is very active in Discord and social media. Clearly, is a labor of love, and at this stage of development, it's in the stealth discovery phase. Think NERVA on a dip from Day 1. Not on Coin Market Cap yet. Donations are being taken for CREX exchange, which will help with volume.

Absolutely huge potential short, mid, and long-term.

Short takeaway : Committed development team. TOR, Atomic Swaps, Lightning ecosystem building, 0cash, Smart Contract platform, all on a project refreshingly fairly created / distributed at a 140K market-cap, that's about to start finalizing road-map goals and hitting better exchanges.

also, miners doubled overnight, and will surely double again by EOM. don't overthink this one at a 150K cap.

also, also, zoom out. just the start.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 2.04.20 PM.png (2316x408, 54K)

.15 BTC to crack us into 800 sats. don't be a pussy, marines.

i listened to qnt shills
they were right
same with egem
same with eden
fuck it,im mining this motherfucker too

Nice. 4x the miners in a month. that'd be great for this.

when you get your miner set up tell us in the discord. @twu

Nice play, whaley.

got it online
should mine 4 per 2 min

NICE.

wait, 4 per 2 minutes?! holy shit. you gonna be rich AF dude. hold the mine until 50K.

so it’s cheap but what does it do? anything worthwhile?

Tor, Lightning Network ecosystem builder, Smart Contracts, privacy implementation with 0chain. Litecoin on steroids with a solid whip at a 160K market-cap.

>> HIGHER LOWS

680 SATS. STRAP IN LADS.

750 SATS

>> a-p-o-l-o-g-i-z-e

Attached: Wall.jpg (237x213, 8K)

BIG DICK TAKE US TO 800 SATS.

.25 BTC to breach through 1000 sats. come on pussies.

this has been another solid day for ACM. this concludes the bumping of this thread. xo -twu

Stop it, I need to accumulate more

Attached: 1534804240523.jpg (850x479, 50K)