Oh shid Jcash really is launching in South America, larp user wasn't larping

Oh shid Jcash really is launching in South America, larp user wasn't larping.

Attached: jibrel.png (381x132, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=MagnumHendrix&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for some reason i thought the larp involved something else in south america besides Jcash launching, like a big partnership. weird that the larper even said he was larping and it still happened

Source?

Some hue in Brazil on the telegram. Saw a list of a few like Spain and South Africa and shit..

man I cannot wait to hand in my resignation

What else did the guy say I can't remember? Still a bit pointless, he was caught red handed as a larper.

>11130348
Holy shit yeah I was pretty shocked larp user wasn't larping about that desu. Show yourself South America user, I'm impressed.

Or did you consider that this is what he wanted you to think? That maybe he said too much?

Or do you honestly think that someone is retarded enough to forget to change his ID for no reason whatsoever?

It's possible. He didn't seem stupid enough to do it unintentionally that's true. Maybe he just wanted maximum bait with his larp

How much jnt to make it, honestly

the amount I hold or more
anything less wont make it

It's more than 3 weeks after when he said it would happen and it is more likely he was that hue who sent a message to one of the team asking about if he could use jCash and they said in a few weeks they would open it to his region.

Hey plebs, are you going to keep calling me a larp? Or do you want more insider shit weeks in advance?

>Hey plebs, are you going to keep calling me a larp?
yes, because this entire fucking thread is still just baseless sourceless larp

Yet I called the expanded list 3 weeks before it happened?

Someone did this, all my predictions are still true, there are some big ones I’m not telling because you plebs don’t deserve it.

Attached: E183BD8C-1563-4798-9EEA-7AC4D3D32BC1.png (1833x667, 143K)

what expanded list?
where is it?

If you can’t find it I’m sorry but you’re hopeless.

The next thing I can tell you is this: Jibrel is ALREADY working with the bank of England on a remittance service and on a muslim debt settlement instrument.

Dubai will start a wide adoption pilot next month using jaed to pay part of the salary of certain government workers and they will be able to spend it on certain authorized stores.

The biggest news are orders of magnitude greater than the previous I gave. And yes, JNT will continue being the backbone of the ecosystem.

As you have noticed English is not my first language, in my language using third person to talk about yourself is common, so it wasn’t me intending to larp

How is the price so low though?

>in my language using third person to talk about yourself is common, so it wasn’t me intending to larp
Actually within the context it makes sense to talk about yourself in the third person, assuming you wanted to be smug about it.

But if you were so certain about LATAM, why did you ask Jibrel support about it? And why was your trip off in that post?

Because there’s uncertainty. Goals are not a predictor of future success. A close friend of mine works in the st petesburg office and he told me they are not allowed to buy jnt, nor their families. Jibrel is dealing with this just like legacy deals with stocks. 2 big exchanges are ready to list JNT when the team gives the greenlight, one korean and one chinese. As I said last time, I’m not telling you to buy or sell, but jibrel is as legitimate as it gets in crypto.

>If you can’t find it I’m sorry but you’re hopeless.
larp confirmed

yes I wanted to be smug, asked for confirmation so I had a more legitimate proof about it (other than some user guy telling it)
I was participating in other threads so I removed the tripcode

Go to jcash website, sign up with a new account and select personal account option, then you will be able to select your country from a list of countries.
You will see LATAM and asian countries there. This is part of the regulatory push made by jibrel

I even see Zimbabwe here, basically every country in the world, I dont think this has changed anything in the last months

Attached: file.png (723x628, 31K)

It used to contain only 3 countries. That’s when I called it, and you plebs called me a larp

I got 420 coins (unironcally) on gate.io how many should I reasonably try to get?

I agree JibrelWhale, JNT would be a good coin to wager money on. However, it is still very uncertain what bitcoin will do. If bitcoin goes back to 2-3K, JNT will go to 2-3 cents. So I am not going to buy ight now. Bitcoin's future needs to be more certain.

I can’t tell that but whatever amount you invest now will (in my opinion) bring a significant return

I agree, in the end, as long as the ecosystem is not fully functional jnt will follow the general market

I'm in the USA and my KYC just got approved. As soon as they start tokenizing it will no longer be tied to BTC and if this nigger is to be believed, that will be happening very soon.

Fair enough, you sound legit, so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.
>If bitcoin goes back to 2-3K
You're deluded and fell for the bear version of "new paradigm!!!!" meme.

>2 big exchanges are ready to list JNT when the team gives the greenlight, one korean and one chinese
so no Binance listing?

Binance is chinese

is it still though?

wow. thank you for sharing. This is fantastic news. Anymore you can share with us?

If your close friend in the St. Petersburg office your source of insider info?

After this post I am certain you are the Iman larper from months and months ago.

Are you saying you sent the email?

How is anyone still listening to this retard? Aside from getting caught before they didn't just add one area. They added fucking everywhere including Venezuela and the US. Both places which they cannot or have no plans on operating. They opened up the KYC to everyone and he is trying to take credit for calling it.

Exactly. I was waiting for him to take the bait even further, but here I go anyway. Already in this thread he's claimed to be the person that emailed Jibrel about LATM America support. (For official confirmation apparently??). Well I can prove that's false because I am the one who sent the email and posted about it. I used a temporary email service and the actual email has disappeared, but if you check this screenshot the email address still matches. Basically he's been caught pretending to be me twice now, fucking stupid larper.

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-162103_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 247K)

Agreed, he sounds exactly like that guy.

Well I just realised that the original screenshot doesn't have the email address in it for proof, but I think the fact that I even have the original makes it pretty fucking likely it was my email considering no one else even has a link to the thread so far.

but regardless, he still called Latin American and other countries weeks before the Jcash website listed the only 3 countries.

He's literally been caught lying about the same thing twice now, and the other user makes a good point. They've opened up jCash to literally everyone including the countries that they just can't operate in right now. Plus he wasn't even close with the timeframe. The shit he's coming out with now as well, Bank of England? The only, only reason that is even a suggestion is one picture on twitter of Don Tappscott. I guarantee they aren't working with Jibrel, nevermind on Muslim finance. He's telling you what you want to hear, which is probably why you are making excuses after him outing himself twice.

I know for a fact Jibrel is working with a central bank, I just didnt know whether it was England, Germany or Swiss. And COO has mentioned they are working on Muslim banking so I believe it.

COO is also moving to Dubai next month, now we know why.

All he did was take things everyone knows and spin them off into stories about what was happening and what you would want to hear.

we'll see next month what happens in Dubai or any other prediction he said comes true.

I get that you want to be positive and want it to be real but it isn't. You are believing him despite evidence to the contrary because you want it to be true.

I think Jibrel will succeed. However this guy is absolutely larping and it has pretty much been proven twice now.

Why are you so angry pleb? To be honest I don’t care if you believe me or not. After everything surfaces you will claim “well everyone knew he was larping” just like my LATAM + other geographies prediction.

I made it years ago, you can think whatever you want if that makes you happy, jibrel will succeed either way and my insider info will turn out to be true.

>He turns to appealing to success to so he doesn't have to stand on his own claims

Take the stick out you larping fuck. You got caught. A fucking week before you made any claims the team said they were opening up to new jurisdictions in a few weeks. Nothing you said was unique even the Latin america thing because they opened it up to everyone.

Ok :) this is the last time I come to “larp” here. When everything I say turns out to be true know that you’re responsible for the lack of insider info, im out of here

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Fucking moron.

You must be real fun at parties.

share 1 more bigass thing with us before you leave. Blow our fucking minds out lol.

good riddance

Stupid nigger you ruined it you stupid faggot that’s why you don’t have friends irl and your family hates you kys fucking autist

>Two one post by this IDs show up the instant the larper "leaves" to attack me by attacking my social worth
>Which is exactly what the larper has been doing playing up his own social worth to give his claims merit
Real subtle.

Pathetic.

you are a paranoid piece of shit lol truly pathetic

Wtf is wrong with you? Fucking newfag cannot even use green text right

I think you got caught once again.

For future reference when you try to be multiple different people and samefag you don't have to vary your typing style so much. When you make one of your ids type like a normal person and then then next type without any grammar it is really clear you are trying to make them distinct from each other so as not to be called a samefag.

Most people type normally hence the name. You overdid it trying to make them seem like different people when grammar is standardized and most people will use it.

>????

lol what?

Kys please. Do the humankind a favor.

This is where I actually leave the thread instead of switching IDs like a ponce. Larping is pathetic and trying to hide behind different ids to push something moreso.

Bitch I’m not using multiple IDs that’s actually impossible as it is based on your ip you stupid faggot

all all things jibrelwhale could have larped about, he chose something small yet unknown to the community. Larp could have been about he wanted it to be but he chose jcash opening to wider selection of countries.

so like i fuckin said you autist, we'll fucking see.

thank you for your contributions!

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=MagnumHendrix&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

I found it. I was trying to find it for 10 minutes when I figured out the other user was retarded and Oman is the country name.

is it your first day at work ranjoot

Whether he's larping or not, you're a huge fucking cunt and I hope you won't make it.
This. Lurk 2 years before posting, dumb newfag.

Okay, now this is pushing it. I don't think this list of countries actually means anything.

Attached: Jibrel Cash 9-19-2018 9-07-33 PM.png (502x83, 7K)

Who would have thunk it? Look through the link to the archives. They both talk about remittances, having friends with info and stress how they give a very specific timeline and will laugh when they are proven right. He just has a hardon for larping and is moderately okay at it.

This doesn't prove that he was larping (even though he most likely was), only that the list means literally nothing.

His whole claim was centered around it. Also it's the Internet. People lie on the internet. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.