Are they white ?

Are they white ?

Attached: South Europe Flags.png (320x340, 19K)

If they are white then I am japanese.
They are smelly, brown, low IQ arab filth.

If they aren’t white then you aren’t white, Moshe.

This is what the average Azerbaijan looks like

Attached: azerbaijani gf.png (459x590, 419K)

Jews never pretended to be white,stupid mutt
Only you stupid burgers consider them white

only Armenia

No turkey is Muslim and Muslims are not white

Not true. Most of our Jews are Ashkenazi, who identify as white and are definitely white-looking. You guys have a lot of Mizrahis so you’re biased.

So bosnians aren't white because they follow different middle eastern cult than "white" greecs for example?
Stupid arab

Muslims are not white

No, religion doesn't matter,blood does

Is Blair White?

Attached: D_2sJojU4AE9tgF.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

Shut up,in your shithole arabs and central asians considered white,it doesn't mean anything

Ashkenazi wanabes do pretend

>azers and georgians
Subhman churkas pidoras

T. Ashot

Christianity originated from the Middle East, does that mean Christians are not white?

Attached: Turkey Secular.png (864x1459, 798K)

Yes, but fuck them all.

I thought Russians love Meds?

Yes, with my cum

Why?
Only northern Italians maybe

>Jews never pretended to be white,stupid mutt
B гiлoc

Attached: w7058716.jpg (500x335, 49K)

I thought that we agreed a long time ago that we aren't white, but brown. You might suffer from dementia if you can't remember this simple fact.

Based

Jews always consider themselves jews first

Is this why Greeks are called GAYreeks? that belly button looks weird though

They are middle easterners btw

>t.Ashot

Attached: 15643083192852.jpg (966x702, 153K)

Don't you have some oil wrestling to do turk gayboy?

I've met some Serbian diaspora here and they look white to me. They're pale and their hair is brown, not black.

Be quiet emu.

I want to do it with greece (。﹏。)

Light brown or dark brown?

Is it true in wrestling in order to win you need to stick your hands in someones pants?

mmmm

Attached: greek-wrestlers-by-jim-mavro-005.jpg (655x500, 353K)

Your women are quiet because they are too busy waxing their moustaches

Yummy

Turkey and Greece need to have gaysex

Attached: turkey sport.jpg (1265x715, 184K)

It was a Kaysee tier post

What a shitskins

We're too hairy and it will be cringe.
White fembois on the other hand........

Attached: 1554024310552.jpg (1372x1080, 193K)

Only Serbs and Greeks

>Greeks
Cringe

t. proud descendant of great Khans

Orthodoxy affords them the benefit of the doubt

Imagine sticking your oily hands in her oily pants

Yes, nobody in russia considers themselves "white" because we don't have millions of niggers nextdoor like americans so call me however you want gayreek bro

Oh come on it's not that bad.

Georgians and Armenians are Orthodox

It doesn't matter what kind of retarded Anglo classification you use, we're still superior to you, bow down. I'm talking about Italy by the way, don't lump us with other countries

Yeah but Caucasians can't be white by definition.

>Her

Bro did you get dropped on your head? the definition of White is Caucasian, Indo-Europeans originated from the Caucasus mountains

T.sicilian nigger

Its meme made by american kike scholars,stop believing it Zhang

Don't get confused by English false friend nomenclature. People from the Caucasus aren't the same as white Caucasians.

>Are they white ?
azeris aren't but the rest have some white some non-white people.
/thread

Mmm,okay I've seen few white Georgians,but there is no single white looking armenian

*AHEM*
You are not Russian
You are not Swiss
You are not white

You are a mutt always striving to be Slav but even that will never come true!

Attached: 468AAA97-1CFA-417A-8895-019AD563FBEC.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Say what you want, I'm still superior to you. Especially since you come from that frozen shithole

Gogi calm down, why are you so butthurt about aptechka

Imagine grabbing her oily Elephants trunk
Okay sure thing, Gengis Khan
These people are not white?

Attached: Caucasia.png (800x545, 190K)

Confirmed sicilian thief

He keeps larping about being Russian don’t you think we should fixed. This man should not be delusioned like this.
We should fix it before he embarrasses himself in society.

Too light brown to be non-white in my opinion. They looked similar to Ukrainians.

we should fix this?*

You are probably younger than number of years him attending this board

Pic rel, every Serbian diaspora person here had this colour hair.

Attached: color_number_6_tape_hair.jpg (1001x1001, 140K)

Not sure where this is coming from. Or why you worship whites so much.
>These people are not white?
Is that even a question?
Obviously not. And that's a good thing.
I'm actually from high society, none of this is remotely embarrassing.
Not only board years.

No,Zhang,I know that you think that all non asians rook same,but no,this person is absolutely not white

I've seen Italians, Greeks, Turks, Macedonians and Bosnians with that hair colour here

No, we are wogs. Turks are arabs. Georgians are caucasus and azeris are mongols.

Portugal, Spain, Malta, Italy, Albania, Serbia, Cyprus and Greece are white. The rest are not white

About Italians, Spanish, Protugese, Malteese?

Wogs. I think malteese are arabs but I've never actually seen one.

Hmm that has nothing to do with the grave matter at hand. But I will volunteer myself to remind this man every time and set him or the right path.
>posts on Jow Forums
>I am from high society
But nevermind
Precisely why we need to fix this so you don’t embarrass your peers. Of course they won’t tell you straight in the face that’s the whole point why I’m trying to help you.

>>posts on Jow Forums
>>I am from high society
You'd be surprised.

Nah you are on Jow Forums after all discussing whiteness and on Jow Forums in fact, something went terribly wrong.
But I’m sure the rehabilitation here will serve you well.

I think you are a Tasić living in Switzerland

>m-muh kara boga, m-muh caucasian brotherhood
cringe

Attached: mmmm.png (459x590, 433K)

They speak a dialect of Arabic but they are European

Not going to lie, I thought it was titties in the thumbnail

This is classist discrimination and I will not stand for any of it. A man of ANY social standing can discuss whiteness on Jow Forums however he pleases.
I've met people form my background on Jow Forums ffs.
None of that changes the fact that you're not white though. And there's nothing wrong with that.
I am not.

Maybe you should step down from the mountains cause all the pressure from being so high up their is unhealthy for your brain and it's getting to you

Being white means you're European. Turks don't cluster with other Euros genetically. Some Turks may have European blood but apparently most Turks don't.

Not an argument pham.
The thread demanded a common sense opinion and I provided it.
The mountains are fantastic though, unfortunately I no longer live high up among them like in my boarding school days though.

My family line is from smyrna. Turkey is a big country but if you take subpopulations some are bound to be european.

>Jow Forums
>’no you’ argument when we are talking about YOU
Things are more dire than I thought. A person who just a few years ago kept saying he was some kind of a mutt is now Larping as a 100% pure blooded Russian. This is outrageous indeed.
I will not stand for this and strive to have this man see the truth.

>A person who just a few years ago kept saying he was some kind of a mutt is now Larping as a 100% pure blooded Russian
Yeah you're mistaking me for another poster for sure.

They aren't white but still better than you (a non-white)

There are lots of studies showing Turks that are very similar to Greeks and Italians and have the same Haplogroup as Greeks

No I think that is you now I am convinced.
Just like how you suspiciously quickly denied being Tasić. Things you saw and the experiences at Jow Forums must’ve effected your psych very deeply.
Don’t worry I am here now.

Uhh playing armchair psychologist and Cyber Cluedo on a Zimbabwean goat hearing forum must be really fun but I'm not the guy you're talking about for sure. I'm not even the only Russian poster with a Swiss flag let alone the only poster with a Swiss flag who speaks Russian.
But I see you feel a pressing need to detract from the topic of you not being white though. And all I have to say to you is that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being non-white. What's weird though is a strange fascination with cumskins and trying hard to be one of them despite not fitting in even remotely.

Attached: K15V4.png (2400x1902, 135K)

>Turks that are very similar to Greeks and Italians
Nope. Turks don't have anything to do with them.

>Tatar
>whiter than a Georgian

plenty of west asians have very pale complexion and sometimes even light hair and eyes, that doesn't make them genetically cluster to europeans
there are austrians that are pretty much czech in terms of genetics and are turk tier swarthy

Yes they very much do, how do you not know this? are you a Kurd?

Attached: FppHmcdgbIaHSVRHQjYTKEyDnBhzr0bg1JgPgbFK7EA.jpg (1200x996, 161K)

Now see, all that cope means I hit jackpot.
>Uhh playing armchair psychologist and Cyber Cluedo on a Zimbabwean goat hearing forum must be really fun
I think that your issue here is more dire.
1) Being delusional about being part of high society
2) Claiming to be the wrong person when you clearly admitted to wanting to be Russian again
3) Trying to steer conversation about ‘cumskins’(Jow Forums really did a number on you it seems) in my direction and trying hard to deny who you really are.

We have a lot of work cut out for us but it’s of no consequence. Dedication will surely lead to brilliant results and a healthy mind.