Have you ever met people from these 4 countries?

what was your experience with them like?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 12.47.34 PM.png (1274x1266, 1.14M)

Ye

No, but I imagine they are extremely rich and drive nice cars

Yes, I lived and worked in the GCC for ten years. You're all scum.

Is it true the Emirates treat Indians like shit in those countries

I doubt someone from Italy is telling the truth when it comes to this

duh

If you worked in Oman or Saudi Arabia then it doesn't count

>UAE
I play Dota/pubg with some emiratis I know from uni. They're pretty chill, sometimes funny. They all have nice cars.
>Qatar
Knew this one guy in my class that hardly showed up and just used his phone during lectures when he did. He seemed lazy and uninterested anyway.
>Bahrain
No experience.
>Kuwait
When I visited Kuwait they all seemed rude and dumb.

Yes, mainly qatar*s. They are scum, he is spot on about them.

Worked with emiratis, bahrainis and saudis for 18 months.
They were the most arrogant, ignorant, hypocritical and shallow people I’ve ever met. They only talk about themselves or their car, have no care and no knowledge of what’s going on in the world. They openly despise those who are beneath them, especially if they are not arabs.
It’s different for educated westerners because they need us to work because they are lazy, incompetent slobs.

>Knew this one guy in my class that hardly showed up and just used his phone during lectures when he did. He seemed lazy and uninterested anyway.
that's basically me :(
I have a quiz in an hour and I still didn't study

>When I visited Kuwait they all seemed rude and dumb.
Same experience here. I think what you typed holds true for them. btw the statistics also show that they are the fattest. Which makes sense given how obsessed they are with fast food. Amerigoblinos of the region.

>111304385
you still didn't specify which country. Please don't type GCC my man

elaborate if you may

not gonna lie I kek'd reading this

Do you drive a nice car

No never

>He seemed lazy and uninterested anyway.
Some women are the exception. They are pretty much the same as men, but you get some good ones who work hard and care about what they are doing/people around them.

Of course it is. The entire GCC is built on the backs of migrant labourers fooled by the kefala system. They're required to work twelve hour shifts (with an extra four hours unpaid since it's two hours of transport either way), six days a week, for two consecutive years before they're allowed two months off to return home and visit their children. And they do it for $300 a month in anywhere from 30C to 50C heat. And if they do anything to piss off their sponsor they're arrested, imprisoned, blacklisted, and deported, which is often a death sentence since they're often the only working age male in their entire extended family. GCC nationals are truly inhuman.

they have all been very nice to me. I love them. There are some humble ones even. Honestly out of all mena khalijis were the nicest to me.
You didn't work with anyone.

lexus es 350 2017

we don't make the rules seething pajeet
we live under monarchies. we're not the government

Nice to hear you had a good experience. that's the first positive post ITT desu. What's your background if you don't mind?

i met 3 kuwaitis in egypt a while back

no but i have met someone from Iran,the most subhuman trash i haver ever met in my 29 years of life. He was proud of consuming drugs,hating the police and licking pussies(literallly) among other disgusting things.

You don't make them, but you benefit from them. Every single security guard, every single construction worker, every single taxi driver is a human being exploited by a system of brutal, unrelenting economic slavery that you've never even fucking noticed. You are less than human.

KEK

Attached: kek.gif (388x250, 898K)

tell me about it. And by pussies you mean vaginas or cats?

I think you mean more than human since once you stop noticing the slaves it means you're beyond the them

I long for the day when your morally bankrupt society is finally brought low once the props of oil and gas are kicked out from under you, and I am eternally grateful that it will happen within my lifetime. You're all just cruel, backwards pearl fishing bedouin and the world will be a better place once you regress to your natural state of drinking camel piss and fucking your male cousins.

literal vaginas

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Attached: lmaoing at you!.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

I see
>

Attached: >.jpg (720x1122, 118K)

I drive this car

Attached: zz2017-lexus-es-35001.jpg (1280x853, 146K)

yes, all gigachads and party animals
they come here and get piss drunk and buy rounds of shots for everyone and are based

bump

All are irrelevant. I only care about my friends in Saudi Arabia. I have 2 internet friends from there.

tf
tp

Knew one in leitrim and he always wore a thick winter jacket even indoors or during the hot days of summer including the heatwave, you Arabs are mental

>ave you ever met people from these 4 countries
Never have, never will...if only I go to Sweden for example.
As I understand citizens are extremely rich, but only 30% are citizens or stuff like that.

bump

based. I have feeling most of them are Saudis. Us and Bahrainis don't need to travel to Lebanon just to get drunk.

out of curiosity, where was he from?
also we're used to hot weather. It's 5 p.m. and it's 36 degrees. And it's not so bad desu. But it is is still not a good time for a walk outside.

>30%
Here It is less than 15%

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 5.50.33 PM.png (2002x1048, 607K)

One time I played Geoguessr, the game started in a Kuwaiti Burger King, no joke

kek. makes sense in an amerigoblino country

2 girls from Kuwait

Met a UAE guy at a bar at BKK airport. He was going home after a sex vacation. He was really cool, bought me beers, we showed each other pictures of girls we'd fucked.

Yes only UAE because my university is filled with international students from there.

In fact they are probally the number one country for international students at my university

tell me about it please

I think it is easy for me to assume you were on a sex vacation there. How was it?
And I thought southeast asian women only wanted white guys. Can arabs easily score with local girls there?

which uni? maybe I know someone there

Met a Qatari while caresharing, he was rich af and was getting paid to study by his country, food/housing/uni.
He was gay as well, which is one of the reasons he when to study abroad