I hope more Slavs come to Canada!

Attached: 128.jpg (604x578, 171K)

My relatives in Canada are based, I miss them

Me too

I remember you. You should visit!

I hope more Chinks come to Canada! And all slavs go back

Why do you hate me?

Attached: 71.jpg (557x522, 88K)

I feel like it's harder than it sounds desu.

Canada needs more diversity (chinks)

i wish my ukrainian mail order bride mom married a canadian instead. canada is so much more peaceful and safe.

i hope russia annexes canada

Starting with Alaska, agreed.

This but unironically. Slavs are violent, uneducated criminals drunkards while Han Chinese immigrants are usually well-behaving quiet and based.

Attached: China-Military-Spending5-877x1024.jpg (877x1024, 146K)

Tf
Tp
Lmao

I guess it can be expensive here, but it shouldn't be much harder than getting into another country, right?
Please no...
I hope Russia takes Alaska back so that Russia would be even closer to us! Our Arctic neighbor would share a border with us! Imagine!

No.

Thanks for your opinion, Zhang Lee.

Cringe chinkpost. Slavs are literally the only ethnic minorities in Canada that are culturally compatible. They are non-violent and they have the same temperament as us. Chinks are extremely rude, violent, uncooperative, and abusive. You really don't have Chinese stabby-stabby gangs in Australia!?

Attached: Slavic_World_map.png (1920x1034, 330K)

Violent criminal slavic scum
All you'll ever be is a bum!

Attached: comment_B3hJKTyU7w1oa2aOC585q3rsokoTV61v.jpg (742x1071, 302K)

The only violent poster here is you, how ironically and predictable. No wonder you escape the place filled with your kind.

I'm French Acadian and when I moved to Alberta it seemed like the Slavs were the only people who would treat me like a human being. They are very profound. Anglos and other diasporas are just mean to me.

I want some slaves too

Don't stab me Russian criminal!

Attached: 400px-Homicide_rate_by_country.svg.png (400x219, 13K)

Ask your fellow Egyptians.

My ancestors moved here in the 1600s from France.

>2004 statistics
Every fucking time

But you already have my boomer croatian uncle.

Canada certainly needs more chinks, especially French part

I don't live in a French part of Canada. I just said that. We really don't want any more chinks. They are abusive of us and treat us like pawns. Why are you posting this? We want Russian immigrants because they are nice to me and they are a pleasure to work with.

Based. I hope your Croatian uncle makes Slavic children in Canada.

Slavs should live in eastern Europe to make it first world at last

irl most of us, unless it's marginals, are nice. But Runet is absolutely toxic, including Jow Forums representers.

Hmm, maybe that is true. I don't want your countries to disappear. Maybe I should be moving to Eastern Europe.

Please donate your sperm to Canadians at least.

>2004
>gust of fresh air
Even taking into account the fact that in Russian statistics attempted murder is equivalent to murder so we stack them
in the world (not european only) rankings we are not in the list of leaders by homicide rate.

Allready has multiple, and one just got married recentley

Attached: 1.png (726x445, 61K)

No. You get nignogs.

Attached: iscan.png (717x588, 545K)

Kys

my neighbor moved to Canada to her bf. they both came back after 4 years and they live here now. he said he'll never go back

Go back to China and take your Chinese cousins in Canada with you.

Based. One day I hope to move to a Slavic country.

why?

I am Francophone Canadian and I moved to Alberta and the Anglos and ethnic minorities like Chinese, Indians, Filipinos, etc. were all mean to me. Genuinely the only nice people to me are Slavs. They do not intentionally avoid me or say bad things about me because I am French. They make friends with me. They are really generous and not shallow.

cope

I kinda like French-Canadians, they seem to be more interesting than English-Canadians

Yes that is right, Slavs are evil scum and the Chineese are very respected well adjusted people

English Canadians expect us to be scheming and hateful of them, so they avoid us. At least they aren't so loud or violent like some diasporas who live here. By the way Slavs are our least violent ethnic minority.

Thats beacuse only the smart ones leave their countries :)

There are a lot of stupid and violent immigrants here.

That's normal for every country

btw do you wish quebec was independent?

I'm half-kurwa
can I come?

by Mother or by Father?