I gave my gf my credit card today to go get some clothes

I gave my gf my credit card today to go get some clothes.
She spent $800 just on shoes.
Total cost for the day was just under 1500.
How do women survive?
I spend that much on clothes annually. She said that was just "a few outfits for fall season"

Attached: 1537170452926.png (640x786, 529K)

they survive thanks to retards like you

What a fucking waste. You could invest that much in crypto and it would have much bigger returns

merely an investment strategy, with these items she will attract someone with a better credit card and continue to work her way up the ladder and build her passive income stream

if she spent $0 of her own money then how can you say she spent a thing?

you spent $1500 buying things for her, thats why she can afford such expensive things

Attached: the key to ambitions.jpg (789x685, 104K)

>Retard beta tries to buy pussy
>Suprised how much it ends up costing him

Cryptocoins are not investments. Shoes at least have real value

OP tf.
Be me
> buy 0.5 btc
> go 50x leverage BitMEX
> hit jackpot
Now I got over 3 btc
Granted I straight up gambled but damn

>1500
>I spend that much on clothes annually

wtf is wrong with you people. i dont even spend that much in 2-3 years on clothing

2/10 larp. Try harder. Maybe post this on r9k and maybe they will rate it 4/10

>he wasted $1500 on buying his roasty some clothes so she can cover up her pretty genitals

Holy fuck. I could have bought exactly 97 whores in Thailand for that money. You could have fucked Nintety Fucking Seven tight asian vagina's for the money you spent on your roasty just to cover her nude bits up.

You also could bought 4838 Chainlink with that money.

>vaginas
Kek

Ladyboys are trash and not even worth 1 thai baht.

/thread

What an absolute faggot. Have fun paying for my dinner while I fuck your gf you cuck.

Fpbp

Another day another retarded op

I'm Thai native. I just self make fun.

Fpbp. This. Unironically. She only spent that much because it's your money (she obviously won't admit it though).

why the fuck would you spend $800 on clothes annually?

do you donate everything after wearing it once?

like clothing is probably one of the smallest expenses of my life and I still have so much that it's the first thing I attack when I declutter

You're alright mate.

These. So far in my whole life I don't think I've ever spent a single dollar on clothing. Yet I've got so much of it. I literally am having trouble storing it all. Years of accumulating shirts, pants, socks, underwear from birthday's and christmas's from family and friends has taken it's toll on my wardrobe.

I dunno how some cunts can add to the collection themselves. Who the fuck would buy clothes?

Not everyone likes dressing like an autist faggot, styles change over years

>I need a way to show everyone that I am a follower and that I let other people think for me and that I am uncreative and low IQ
>I know I will start following fashion trends and wear those billboards on my body to let absolutely everyone know I am a pleb

Attached: 11-35-41-1537263305292.jpg (639x685, 116K)

men lead, women follow. congrats on being a girl trapped in a boy's body, you better get scheduled for SRS user

Most men follow.

Try re-selling them fuckface

Clothing for me is a painful necesity, like it or not people judge you by the way you look and if you wear weird XL t shirts and some stupid shit, people will think you are some weird autist.

Unfortunately if you want a woman, friends heck even run a business you need to dress appropriately for meetings, dates, social events etc..

This doesn't mean overspending and followng trends though, a nice black coat will always be fashionable, a button down t shirt, plain colored t shirts, all of that is cheap and looks good.

obvious shit-test. You failed. Enjoy watching a black bull rail your gf.

why are females like that?
I don't see any advantage over a sugar baby. At least the nature of the relationship is clear to everyone

It sounds like you have a regular normie tier gf who has been spoiled by others too much. She has those spending habits either because someone allows her to with their money, or she's a shopping addict. No sensible person male or female would spend that much on clothes.
Inb4
>woman
>sensible
Seriously adults don't spend that much on clothes people have bills to pay. Normalfags can't into saving but still they have bills.

Fucking kek

>people will think you are some weird autist
Who gives a shit

ITT: poorly dressed faggots

Get some English shoes and a proper suit you fucking t-shirt wearing cocksuckers

They check your mettle to see if you'll be able to help her raising and protecting kinds. Don't want to commit to a weakling manchild, as he's no help.

kek, this

Based and redpilled, OP is a cuck.

Crypto is ded

I don't think shoes have returns

based

at lest she'll have some good looking clothes for you to take off

Ah the daily incel larp, love these threads. Really gets the virgins here seething

>at lest she'll have some good looking clothes for you to take off
For the bull that will come this evening.

They have boner returns depending on the shoes

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 9175e5573633672afe7b8a6a5c4a2e63.png (420x420, 76K)

Attached: franklin.png (500x300, 93K)

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: image1.jpg (886x1413, 146K)

Wait, why would you use bucket bait image for a 1 post by this ID? Wouldn't the standard this is bait or children this is bait image be more appropriate?

this
based.