Be israeli politican

>be israeli politican
>be part of a right-wing/religious party
>upload pic in a bikini on IG
>delete it in a hurry after being forced to by party's chairman for being "inappropriate"
Also we have elections in 2 days. Any recent interesting political news from your cunt?

Attached: 1568444869013.jpg (674x960, 100K)

What is this "Israel" you speak of? Stop making up fake countries bro.

Attached: EJIVPOT_d.jpg (633x711, 23K)

What's Israel? Where is it? Show it to me on a map!

There are people there that get upset of bikinis still? There are tons of photos of Israeli girls on beaches with huge Khazar milkers popping out all over the internet.

>israel
no such thing

>Where is it?
Inside your heads, rent free
Because she's a politican from a religious party, thus it was deemed inappropriate by the party's chairman (who's also a woman btw)

Where's the pictures?

>>upload pic in a bikini on IG
Post it

I wish i could, but her account is private, that incident has been reported by the news
Also subject of the thread is
>Any recent interesting political news from your cunt?

Where is it?
In 20 years "it" won't exist

Politicians in Germany are divided on whether we should give asylum to Edward Snowden. The Nay sayers argue that he is not being politically persecuted but rather prosecuted and as such we would have to give him back to the US if he decided to come to Germany.

So are you going to off yourself in 20 years? Sounds a bit harsh
I don't think russia is going to let him leave, not alive anyway

>who is also a woman
Ah, so it's just a bitch being jealous.

Cope.
Go emigrate Chaim..

Hmm maybe, haven't thought about it
k mohamed keep bumping this thread

Why can't you procrastinating retards just annex The Promised Land already? No one is gonna stop you. What are you waiting for?

Attached: Warm-up-the-iron-strike-it-cool-it-down-and-_51af920367456620ed912b8d4536dca2[1].jpg (1024x611, 191K)

>Why yes, my program consists on glassing israel and burning it to the ground

Attached: 2ac.jpg (1068x601, 137K)

The party leader is the best looking female politician in Israel, and probably among the top 100 worldwide, while the party member is a literally who who won't make it into the knesset

Because reality isn't a video game, also those places are full of sands and arabs. Best case scenario for us is taking most of the west bank to ourselves, then slowly throw out the arabs living israel to their new founded country, whether it's plaestine or jordan
Nah, Roni is cuter, and she's at 9th place so she has a real shot at becoming MK based on recent polls

Vote for Bibi and Likud pls

ah, yes
the third world

Yeah wth can't find it

Attached: dora.jpg (500x674, 35K)

>not posting those jew milkers here
One job Slomo

What is inappropriate about it?
It seems like like regular shameless political promotion.

Because she's from a religious party, so it might scare some voters away

>The party leader is the best looking female politician in Israel, and probably among the top 100 worldwide, while the party member is a literally who who won't make it into the knesset

come now, ayelet is really cute but don't overextend