"I prefer Asian women"

"I prefer Asian women"

abc.net.au/news/2019-07-19/man-who-killed-chinese-student-in-us-sentenced-to-life/11326758

Attached: 11326938-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fetlife
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor Yingying

>for abducting Ms Zhang from a bus stop, then raping, choking and stabbing her before beating her to death with a bat and decapitating her.
what the fuck

JUSTICE FOR ZHANG YINGYING!!!

Low test faggot

Attached: 1557261026875.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Incels are just like that.

incel animal

Incel rage at it finest

>raping, choking, stabbing, bludgeoning and decapitating
>at no point did he express remorse
>even laughed when he bragged about it
>jurors couldn't agree on the death penalty
What does it take to convict someone in America?

Attached: 1564968269174.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I think for the death penalty the jury has to be unanimous. Probably one incel among them voted no.

his gf was white and blonde though
That lowlife murder got a white gf and u can't lmao
Not an incel at all. his gf didn't rat him out for months which shows ho committed she was to the madman

This is why I told my imouto to steer clear of white people

good decision
i would never trust cracKKKers

It's pretty hilarious. The family even begged for him to tell them where he hid the body and with nothing left to lose he still refused to tell them.

Really hope someone murders his whole family the way he murdered that girl.

fuck is wrong with people

>yingying zhang

Attached: 1566199635206.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It’s always white americans doing crazy things like this.

So you want other people in his family, who perhaps had nothing to do with him to he murdered as well? Why?

Because they still don't think he did anything wrong and played an active role in his defense, telling jurors he was a gud boi dindu nuffin and once bought his sister a toy boohoo. Probably the only thing that would get him to feel any remorse at this point is to do the same to his family. Like Trump said, you go after the families and you'll give the perpetrators pause.

Because incels obviously have nothing to live for and don't value their own lives. I say whenever one of them commits a crime the sentence should be life in solitary confinement with a big TV playing a 24 broadcast of their parents and siblings getting gang raped by other inmates.

Literally every family in every murder case ever, defends their own. I bet if you killed me in cold blood, your family would still defend you.

he killed her for no reason you stupid freak

What

Attached: 1567829261872.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

What didn't you understand about what I said? The prospect of spending the rest of your life sitting in a cell obviously isn't enough of a deterrent for some people. There needs to be additional punishments.

Pretty Cute

You'll never make enough of a deterrent, because they don't care about their own lives, the lives of others, or the lives of their families. Do you know what a psychopath is?

No they wouldn't, nor would I ask them to. Justice is justice. Eye for an eye, blood for blood. You don't get to live the rest of your life on taxpayer money while a woman you raped, beat and decapitated just before her marriage is rotting away in an unmarked grave somewhere and her family never gets closure. And if his family helped him get away with it, they can play the blood debt with their own lives. That's justice.

you're deranged lol. no better than the incels you complain about. probably sociopathic.

Sure man

why are Jow Forums users like this?

Attached: yellow fever fag on communism.png (641x370, 22K)

so basically an incel with some degree of yellow fever
here on this board there are some cases as well...

The family should be forced to watch, from youngest to oldest, as they're each given exactly the same treatment that he gave that girl. Including decapitation.

Wh*toids chimping out agian what's new?

Keep dreaming

Never trust a wh*toid grad student

I know you're glad he got away with it but that's only because you're piece of shit like him. Hope your family dies too.

Your wishing will never bring her back, meanwhile he is still alive

killing insects is normal behavior

All wrong. I was in Champaign when it happened. His fiance cucked and dumped him and he failed out of his grad program, so when his rebound fetlife slampig was fucking someone else he went around trying to kidnap people. Only this poor FOB felt for his retarded scheme where he pretended to be an undercover cop, but that was enough. His fetlife slampig then turned him in after less than a month because the retard bragged about his crime at a walk in Yingying's honor.

Remember, wh*tes aren't right (in the head)

Attached: FB_IMG_1550622087466.jpg (811x1081, 63K)

The Amerincel strikes again.

He literally had a gf though

Fetlife whores aren't gfs retard

Look at this sour grapes loser lmao
you're kinda like the dude but without the test to make your desires reality

speak english you mong

How is it not? She's not a whore just degenerate

The rebound girl from the website fetlife was not his gf, as the day he commited the crime she was blowing some other dude. They were casually hooking up and this cracker thought it'd be a good idea to tell her his grisly murder details.

Just more evidence of American corruption and lack of any notion of justice.

He's had sex and you haven't. Cope more

she got brad pittu'd

She would have enjoyed it anyway
Asian losers like could have never satisfied her, I bet she was sobbing at her cunt the whole time

chinese/taiwanese/singaporean girls are the qtest in the world, how can one hurt them?

Dude you are responsibility for your family too. It's their fault he are like this and if no one had families people would just live like degenerates.

>You're responsible for the actions of others
Maybe in Sweden, but not here

No wonder you're a crime ridden shithole.

This is why I don't lose sleep when I hear about Americans getting murdered in other countries. I just remind myself they're like you. Taking joy at seeing others getting raped and murdered and hoping the perpetrators get away with it. Really sickening (but not surprising) that this is what your society celebrates now.

U wot? I even had sex with fetlife sluts myself, but I wasn't a sperg or a failure so I didn't kidnap, rape, and murder any of them. Also, this cuck was from Wisconsin further proving all wisconsinites are murderous coomers

Attached: 1562340126651.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

>Dude you should be punished because someone in your family committed a crime
Nah

no one knows what fetlife is speak english you moron

Pinker than you Ahmet Johnson

Attached: 15685557627187266781611712798458.jpg (2880x2160, 1.4M)

When the one who did it is a nig, asian or spic
They save their mutt white race

I'm partially just baiting, but you're arguing for some kind of extra judicial punishment simply for being family members

lmgtfy.com/?q=fetlife
Are all latent rapists this stupid or are you just a complete normie?

Attached: 1557501131148.png (990x960, 354K)

Yes. At least until we have the technology to recreate the punishment park from Black Mirror.

There judicial system failed by not giving him the death penalty. The family celebrated afterwards, they were hugging each other and the rapist-murder was sighing with relief. Imagine if that'd been your sister or fiance or daughter whose death they were celebrating.

You'd rightfully be calling them subhuman scum but instead you take their side. Like I said, no sleep lost when an American dies.

I hope the white boy can afford child support

Nah I would be satisfied with life. I don't care if you don't lose sleep over dead American, just like how I (or you) won't sleep over mingming's death

>Prosecutors called for the death penalty, but the jury was not unanimous
>Her parents, disappointed he was not sentenced to death

YEAH, KILL'EM!!!!!!!!

>she was top of their class, wanting to do photosyntesis bullshit for the chinks
>waaahhh she wanted to be a grandma
The killer is kind of based. What hypocrites the parents are, they are chinese, i don't belive any of their bullshit because their religion is based on ancestors, not descendants. She is a complete failure for not even marrying. Besides, fuck those pretentious university shits. Why do they accept chinks when latin america is in dire need for technology? The US has brought its downfall upon itself. Fuck Goblinos.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS.

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

I won't lose sleep over any dead Americans but neither will you. Difference is I won't lose sleep because I'll know justice is served but you won't lose any because you sympathize with rapist-murderers due to chronic sociopathy. There is very clear right and wrong, good vs evil and I can confidently say you're as evil as they come.

Nobody gives a single shit about what happens after a sentence. If you really regret someone is not put under execution, you have as much murderous intent and deserve to be killed.

KILL AMERIGOBLOS

Wow people are so jealous about successful Chinese they literally side with a rapist/murderer

I have never sympathized with him. I just dont believe you should be punished for the actions of others, you literally want some kind of dystopian shit under the bullshit guise of justice.

It's not jealousy. US higher education is a scam full of bullshit and corruption. Be 100% sure yingyang didn't get a kid because she was sucking all those program directors

same

Yes yes it's China's fault that your countrymen are low IQ goblins who can't get into universities

Sympathizing with the sympathizers of rapists and murderers is the same as if you committed the act yourself.

Thought crime

white are truly nigger for Asians.

commit crime on Asians is always ignored.

nice proxy retard

Think whatever you want. As soon as you act on it, it becomes a crime.

Not a proxy. Japs are r/aznidentity incarnate

how?

White are nigger.

it's true.

Attached: white women.jpg (640x640, 66K)

UIUC has tons of east asians but our Latin American population was also massive. I heard portugese and spanish in the dining halls and on the quad just as much as mandarin.

Oh so now I have to act on it? Before it was just be related to them

He's still monarcucked so he can't know real justice. Try not to be too harsh on the ant, his queen never taught him better.

Ummm, sweaty. University is not about having high IQ, it's all about money. The US invests more on these fucking insectoids so they can fake grades to some of them and send them to the US to steal technology. My country was so set back by the US the governments closed our national university and murdered students under the guise of commie bullshit, afterwards the education system was never reformed and nobody gave a shit about teaching and just made up bad grades to make education look tough. The US has never addressed that, so thee you can see how they reward our loyalty, by selling out to the chinks.

They acted on their sympathy. You just don't get it because you are a rapist murderer sympathizer.

As usual mutts huddle together like subhuman insects, defending rapists and murderers because they're literalseptic scum.

You have a lot of stupid liberal cucks who think that every life, even the lives of lowlife scum, need to be preserved, but only if you are not literally Hitler. Niggers and spics also tend to vote against the death penalty and use that excuse just because they don't want to look suspicious when they vote no to frying Tyrone for murdering a room full of people over a crack pipe and half a bucket of chicken.

And you are a psychopath that wants to punish innocent people for being a 2nd cousin to a murderer

Hahahaha. How can you be so hurt from this shit that happened like 3 years ago? Was the chink your family? Do you have relatives studying in Illlinois? Seriously, what the fuck do you care. The mutts want to feed the guy for life so let them fucking be.

>innocent
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Attached: seven-kevin-spacey-0_1.jpg (677x604, 48K)

>nooo you can't imprison people for life! They need to die!

So his cousin that lives in another state is guilty? What about his next door neighbor? Professor? Dog?

ricecel

Honestly he does need to die and so do most lifers. If we can't let them out and they can't be productive citizens, why pay for them? Fry em and be done with it.

I'm not saying that. All i'm saying is you can do whatever the fuck you want, and the chinkoid can't do shit about it. I'm fine by having the fuck live, but i think a better punishment system is to make a little ancap city within prisons. Work for food, make survival your own responsibility.

I made it very clear I was referring to his immediate family that helped his case. Don't try this game with me, pal.

That's not really the argument the ricecel is advocating. He believes you should be sent to death for what your family members believe