There are virgins in the west

>There are virgins in the west
Just think of how much of loser can you be to be virgin in a western nation

Attached: 1568526291136.webm (288x328, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adam22/status/1172263906955419655
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They literally have no excuse

Muslims are always virgins in the west

The BIGGEST loser, m8

Those women would rather be single than date a whit incel

Not only that, in Latin America there are virtually zero virgin people above the age of 25

>They literally have no excuse
im not black and short

I wouldnt fuck any of these girls desu not even kidding

Imagine being a thirdie and not emigrating LOOOOOL

I'd rather die a virgin than lose it to one of those thots, and I'm not even an incel school shooter type. I get along with girls reasonably well.

ever hears of hypergami ? social media ? the 80/20 laws ? all those sluts rather be the one stand bitch of an alphan than the gf of a beta. When society get very sexual, the average man have less sex than in tradotionall because the women has the choice and guess what : she chose the chad who already have tons of options.

They should be breeding. wtf is their problem?

>Just think of how much of loser can you be to be virgin in a western nation
It's only ideal if you're a foreigner in a rich country with a welfare state where you can just pump and dump and let their government do the rest without worrying about having to pay child support. Sex without procreation is pointless.

Attached: 1567035990501.webm (540x960, 1.87M)

Imagine the smell

Only for black bvlls
nice post more like this pls

Because they'd rather be with someone who looks great but that person has enough options he's not pressured to settle down

Also because they have nothing else to offer other than their body.

shes someone daughter haha

virgin excuse

And what else do you expect women to offer?

A personality and cooking skills.

>A personality
Women are for procreation, you're supposed to dump your seeds in them, not your feelings.

>and cooking skills
Fair enough, but that would require you to settle down, and only cucks do that nowadays.

>hypergami
That's a myth but go on
>all those sluts rather be the one stand bitch of an alphan than the gf of a beta.
Wrong again
>When society get very sexual, the average man have less sex than in tradotionall because the women has the choice and guess what : she chose the chad who already have tons of options.
Ok, your point boils down to thinking chads and only chads can get girls, which is an incel mentality. I myself am a virgin yet I can understand that women have their own preferences and won't turn you down for some meat head with no personality, of course there's a good deal that are like that but those are only really the equally brainless 10/10 thots.
Although you are right, try not to throw virgins under the same umbrella as incels. Virgins simply haven't had sex, incels blame society and this whole "hypergamy" theory, when really it's just their personal problems that push women away

I this the Western "culture" I hear so much about?

>Women are for procreation, you're supposed to dump your seeds in them, not your feelings.
>Fair enough, but that would require you to settle down, and only cucks do that nowadays.
>and only cucks do that nowadays.
Dear lord do you hear yourself?

shut up roastie

No it's a large group of thots twerking for comedic effect

That's the usual case.
Women who have less of a body or have aspirations in life don't like to settle down with people lesser than them and now with women getting promoted for equality points it becomes harder for them.
>cooking skills
Nowadays women don't even do that and sometimes the man does it.
>personality
>My favorite game of thrones episode is X

Whatever man. I tried to help you realise but keep being an incel and deluding yourself I guess.

Why do you even considering a normie woman?

Yet men in western countries have more sex than any other group of men in the world

Attached: 7D7D339D-A2E5-4FD8-BE1A-8C584BB0B73E.jpg (750x544, 262K)

Incel freak

the 2 arab i respond thinks because you have more sluts in a society it means everybodu have sex and life is a big gangbang and all guys get their ball empty. Reality is that they are from country where relation are arrange or much easier than in the west, because women have choice, they'll always chose the best men possible and have high expectation. the incel phenomene dont come from nowhere, saying this dont make me an incel, its a typmical women way to repond to shame your opponent like this.

Most normal people are like that sadly

Pic related

Average sex partners by men in each country

Attached: 77B2BCC2-EF07-4D4B-965D-4EF85054175D.jpg (567x1159, 166K)

You shouldn't be too much around normies desu

I hope you're not being serious.

Westeners are very sexually repressed irl.
As a third worlder you are expected to and understood if you hit on a woman. Here they're your peers im everything. It's a much bigger step to hit on them.

That kid's too old to reasonably fit within that story

Thanks for caring for me Norway

Sickness.

lol

Attached: germania-672x305.jpg (672x305, 41K)

>t. seething normie

10/10 aryan beauty pumped and dumped by some african... who wont even stay with her...

It’s true though

Asian , Muslims, pajeets make up the majority are the only guys not having sex

Attached: 7D09B2AB-B38F-4EEE-BE13-0AC4A5D7FFFB.jpg (750x507, 169K)

whatever helps you sleep at night

Majority of people growing up fatherless are blacks or half blacks.

Nice cherrypick.
Most Muslims I know here are permavirgins.

*That have no standards.
Have you experienced them? They will fuck any fat fuck.

Other? Canada's race list is white, black and other

shes average and problably dumb since she look very young. had non protect sexwith a nigger and now she will take care of this abomination while the nigeer continue his life. she isn't a godess just genetic garbge

>using the word normie unironically
Red flag! And if you're avoiding "normies" like that you're basically avoiding people in general, that's anything but good advice.

I'm not Arab lmao, I along with any rational person take your incel cope with a pinch of salt, I'm literally a virgin myself yet I can respect that's not how women operate

Attached: IMG_E2123.jpg (1575x2100, 537K)

>virgin
>know how women operate

have sex virgin freak

>that's not how women operate
How do they operate?

>I'm literally a virgin myself
No shit?

Attached: Soy.jpg (400x244, 24K)

They don't only fucking go for chads as part as some pick and chose society?

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't hurt me if people have sex; if you manage to get laid then congratulations. I'm just saying what I see. It seems to me like you're the one coping here.

Define chad. Your definition of chad.

I didn't know refuting some incel ramble while saying I'm a virgin and can see he's full of shit made me a soyboy

I am Hungarian, and have black hair and brown eyes.
The amount of blonde women who like me is amazing, they sometimes think i am Latin or Arab and that get's them going.

I also have a super thick beard growth, so i can larp even stronger as a Arab.

Funny that brunettes and black haired women aren't that into me though, only blondes especially those Scandi light blondes.

Attached: HUNGARYAN.png (800x450, 404K)

I don't understand how it's possible to be a white man in the west and be an incel. You have every possible advantage and yet still an incel

Incredibly athletic, parties a lot, meat for brains, follows fashion trends, and other kind of normie shit

All delusional incel cope to explain away their own extraordinary level of defectiveness.

cope

>1 post by OP

white women want muslim/black men. white men are the least wanted men in the west.

>their own extraordinary level of defectiveness.
being normal is being trash for lots of western women nowadays

Massive cope. All the statistics show us that white men are the most preferred race. If you live in the west, just being white is enough to get yourself an asian gf

im talking about white women. i dont give a fuck about asian women.
twitter.com/adam22/status/1172263906955419655

Except it's not true

No it's not, you're subnormal.

You just gave me the incel definition of chad.

Men are biologically programmed to impregnate as many unrelated females as possible, with bare minimum standards. Women are biologically programmed to seek the best male they can find, whether that male is "taken" or not, because in nature there's no such thing as a "taken" male. That male could range from an athletic and popular guy with a vibrant and charming personality to a cold-hearted banking magnate. Either way men are designed to procreate as much as possible, women are designed to find the men best equipped to procreate as much as possible because those men will increase their odds of producing highly fertile sons who will then spread their X-chromosome around more effectively.

>west

Isn't that Russia?

mayocels are mentalcels, they're too autistic to cash in on JBW game

Attached: reddit...social...meetup.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

is that why all incel shooters are white?

Attached: z9qufi8hjme31.png (1166x990, 1.08M)

lmao at the incels saying they wouldn't fuck this. they're in better shape than 90% of women.

ok roastie

>how women operate
ugh

shave u idiot. shave everyday until you're growing a beard instead of whiskers.
and don't get fat. Watch your calorie intake. Stay away from soda and junk food.
some girl will sit on ur tiny dick soon don't worry.

How do normies explain this one away? This is just more evidence that if you're a white incel, it's your own fault. The only real incels are asians/spics/indians.

>Men are biologically programmed to impregnate as many unrelated females as possible, with bare minimum standards.
No they're not, else we would look like chimps still

>incel shooters
>white
You're funny. They look more Turkish than white.

>Jow Forums charts

the average american still behaves like a chimp

cope

Attached: Philip-Manshaus-Norway-mosque-shooting-1.jpg (1667x2500, 437K)

>white women want muslim/black men. white men are the least wanted men in the west.
Nah

Attached: This hurts the Jew.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

>arab incels sperg out in the thread
LMAO

There's nothing indicating that he was an incel. That being said, your religion is literally forced inceldom.

They are obviously anglo

Y-yeah, that's so true, bro...

>>arab incels sperg out in the thread
>LMAO
BVLLD.COM

Attached: Welcome to Sweden.png (708x738, 426K)

I didn't know that anglos were non-white.

argenlindos :3

>what is individualism
mate a lot of kids especially nowadays don't have any friends. Being white, they also don't have any strong family connections, or a strong sense of belonging. They also sit in front of the screen 24/7, which further isolates them. It's just like a social death spiral.
some of these kids will not be able to succeed socially, and I think given the circumstances, it's very normal.
though most seem to get by with a little touch of American psycho.

Well now you know desu

seething

argenlindos