What are your thoughts on Islam...

What are your thoughts on Islam? Do you think your life would've been better off if you had been born as a muslim (or non-muslim if you already are)?

Attached: 1_87VsrWU3n2dFOPxHeSp-pA.jpg (1170x530, 48K)

My life would be much worse

I would be around 30 IQ points lower so my life would be a lot harder

It pretty based, my paki friend convinced to try Islam and honestly I kinda like it.

Ok if far away, worrying if here due to the lack of seperation of state and church.
All religion is political and vice versa, It seems, in Muslim countries. Also their book seems a bit to much in favour of doing the smiting of heathens yourself instead of leaving it to god.

i think overall. life would be much better
people would have some sense of moral, women wouldnt go around dressing like hookers and influencing society, and people would be more properly mannered unlike the shitty western society we live in today.

Worshiping pedo warlord lol who banned all fun stuff

Yeah just look at all these Muslim countries and how moral they are

Yes I have already converted.

much better than shitty and decadent west, our countries are like an infectious cancer

Attached: 1540530822257.jpg (1749x1000, 678K)

I wish I was not born muslim

>Do you think your life would've been better off if you were circumcised
No

i am uncircumed turk :)

How
Are your parents even muslim?

I don't like like it, seems ass backwards. Plus arabic sounds like gargling golfballs and the tower screamer is the worst shit I've heard in my life, headscarfs look dumb too.

>tf
>tp

Fook Islam and Fook Everyone that follows the teaching of that pedophile ''prophet'' mohammad

>What are your thoughts on Islam?
It's pure degeneracy. People who succumb to it lose any sense of themselves, they throw away their history/culture/race just to LARP as an Arab. I can't imagine such a pathetic existence, but perhaps for those who aren't White this is an improvement?

>mohammed pretends to be white on Jow Forums
>fools nobody

You worship the god not the prophet. And marrying 100 women is pretty fun, alcohol is not the most fun thing in life. I need alco and weed all the time and before that i lived without it pretty well.

why chink hate muslim :-0, we dindu nuffin on ching :-)

I hate that religion because they don't eat meat.

But they do eat meat.

Muslims i know always tell me "if japan becomes a islam country, japan can prosper more" type shits. It's really annoying.

I don't want to relate to it.

idc about islam. but i really really hate that extremism shit and hate towards other religious entities they can carry. i knew a young dude, we went to the strip club, and he went on about how Christians need to be rid of. i dont get this kind of shit. it made me upset that he don't respect the freedom of the country that allows people to worship what they believe.

Is it true that Islam forbids the representation of the human form?

I wish there was a way to kill em all without really impacting the life for decent people / leaving remainders alive to form terror cells.

Subhumans are offended

My life is good as it is if I were born muslim. I'd drink camel piss and worship a foreign race.

>What are your thoughts on Islam?
Negative. Muslims are our old enemies. They hate the whole western (Christian) civilization. So what feelings can a true Christian have for the muslims?

>islam
>moral

Islam (sunni) is based and as any religion works as a good moral compass. If I were born a muslim that would be legit cause being mexican I would trigger a lotta amerimutts.

>fell for the free 14 year old pussy meme
Say goodbye to alcohol or music or fun

>(or non-muslim if you already are)?
i'd be an alcoholic way sooner lol
can't wait for my pay next week woo

Islam is dumb, muslims are savages and as degenerate as the west in their won way. If I was born a muslim I would have become an apostate and escaped to somewhere else, not to muslim countries like france or germany of course.

I don't like the religion at all but don't have an opinion about muslims themselves because I never met one

>muslims
>mannerly
They are arrogant as fuck

I'm glad I'm not Muslim.

Attached: Wurst-und-Bier_Web.jpg (1638x1080, 247K)