Tfw spaniards are in reality whiter than the french and germans

tfw spaniards are in reality whiter than the french and germans.

Don't say the opposite, I saw Elite. They are all super whites except few andalusians.

Attached: tfw.jpg (760x613, 100K)

>except few andalusians.

We are not ethnical sp*niards. Even the current constitution states that we are an ethnicity of our own.

Based moor

Every Spaniard I've ever met was pretty pale desu

You wish

Attached: al andalus.jpg (445x31, 9K)

>tfw spaniards are in reality whiter than the french and germans.
Not true at all, but we aren’t as brown as Moroccans.

i've seen a group of like 200 young spaniards and all of them were quite short and dark, i assume that's because they tanned
can't say for all spaniards but most i've met aren't pale at all

Maybe for your Pajeet standards

The girl in OP's pic is what ? And this guy ? Even thought his name is Bernardeau, don't know if it is spanish origin.

Attached: 32b1ca00b607f9406f4a12c9afec1f62.jpg (1000x1500, 80K)

When and where?

czech republic, about 3 months ago
they carried spanish flags and stuff, the shortest croatian was the same height as them, i was like 2x taller than the girls

Stop being retarded that’s not how an average Spaniard looks. Pic related is more realistic.

Attached: 8B01FEFA-BB39-4474-AC50-2770CDA0C9C7.jpg (3000x2432, 589K)

>First article of the organic law 2/2007 19th march. "Andalusia, as a historic NATIONALITY and in its full right of self-government decides to recognize the contitution....."

Attached: Captura.png (566x119, 38K)

Spaniards get confused for locals all the time here, they always sperg out when you speak to them in nafri, I don't know why.

Attached: 1394984024567.gif (750x750, 16K)

>3.5m giant
Well, you are 5-6cm taller on average than Spaniards.

i am 201cm tall

Spain isn't white fuck off

2m01 is very uncommon tho

sure, but here it isn't as uncommon as you'd think
one of the guys that went to my school was like 215cm tall, i looked like a manlet compared to him
and there's plenty people from my old school that were similar height to me, given that it is an male only school and when i went to the city centre i was taller than 95% of people there

Average Spanish female is 1.65m iirc. Also, your height is way above average even in Croatia.

yes, never said it wasn't

also to add, i am a croatian from bosnia, most of my school was bosnian too

Croatian and Bosnian is the same language spoken with different accents stfu.

basao saecio

people are different genetically, you can tell who is bosnian and croatian just by looking at them

i'm 190m and i feel gigantic in this country

Yes, people in movies look better, what's your point?
Most spaniards look like picrel

Attached: spanish women.jpg (960x708, 249K)

>sure, but here it isn't as uncommon as you'd think
>one of the guys that went to my school was like 215cm tall,
For some reason Yugoslavia always won the World Cup.
referring to Spain a lot of young people here are> 180cm, the new generations are getting taller and taller

>the World Cup.
i mean in basketball

yeah, nutrition is everything
in parts of bosnia the average is like 190cm or something

I can work with that, no problem

Damn, you guys must have been swimming in pussy. How tall was to mama, are Dalmatian?

Tfw no Spanish gf

L'Afrique commence aux Pyrénées

i am a virgin unfortunately, i am saving myself for one girl
my mother is about 176cm, dad was 190cm+

I've been to Barcelona, Valencia, Benidorm, Mallorca, Madrid, Marbella, Sevilla and some other areas. And I've yet to see a Spaniard that looks somewhat white by Dutch standards.

Although they are clearly European, unlike arabs. And they are clearly more human than slavs.

With slavs I mean Poles and Ukranians. People around Croatia and Serbia look fairly normal.

And Frankrig ?

French people are very varied. It's hard to generalize French people's looks I think.