"wh*Te" "people" have to pay rent to live with their parents

Attached: 1568317292364.jpg (933x914, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kth.se/en/studies/master/architecture/description-1.48041
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spaniards are wh*Tes

No they arent

they do?

the jpgs disagree with you

Attached: 1530012977_181784_1530013089_noticia_normal[1].jpg (1200x675, 50K)

stfu wh*Toid, we are proud brown, mediterranean people
yes, pretty much all amer*cans, g*rmans and br*tish

I don't but I have to cook and clean shit

yikes this is what protestant do to you no familie value what so ever its all about money and profit

it is kind of common here. I grew up with russian parents and I was weirded out that my friend in high school had to pay rent to his lazy mom that didnt work and collected alimony and child support from her ex husband

Not me, I live in my parents huge basement.
Dad gives me around 800 Euro/month instead kek

Attached: DSC_0041-vert.jpg (1280x3121, 1.85M)

I heard basement apartments have a lot of bug and spider issues and you hear the footsteps

Based leech

Do you need someone to cuddle with at night? Can I apply?

Only some cute spiders like pic related sometimes and nothing else.
And no footsteps, there's a 45 cm thick concrete pad above my head. This place is built like a bunker kek.
Only if you are a biological girl

Attached: wobbly boi.jpg (900x720, 150K)

Not a problem. Any other qualifications? Are you at least 23 years old?

Dayum thats a CEO. You go to uni?

>Not a problem
Hmm "press x to doubt" comes to mind .
Yep, I'm in the Master’s programme in Maritime Management and Captain training program at Chalmers University.

Do you want proof?

fuck that shit, kill the spiders or they lay eggs

¡¡¡Asensioanon!!!

Attached: _.png (800x760, 198K)

Tits or gtfo?
Spiders are bros though, they keep other bugs away and they never disturb me.

I meant to say, is your dad a CEO? 800 bucks is a good rent.
Your dad seems to like you a lot, how's your relationship with your mommy

You sound underage. Nvm. Nice basement tho

Attached: 1560331859329.png (496x706, 581K)

Mom and dad are both bankers. Dad runs a big department of the local office and mom works besides him.
Dad is chill as fuck, mom is a bit "bitchy" but she's ok. They travel and work a lot so I don't really see either of them more than 2-3 times per week.

basado, wish I also had rich parents who gave me money so I could invest some of it in cryptomeme and live happily as a neet

but can't complain, at least they let me live with them for free

>You sound underage
I'm 25, currently in uni but ok.

>but can't complain, at least they let me live with them for free
True dat, that's more than a lot of people get.
My parents are nice to me because they know I study hard and that I'm starting to build my life.
If I was just a NEET they would probably kick me out kek.

>25
>Still in uni
Well at least you're not a neet. I'd still cuddle you. Guys need some ass grinding every once in a while

>25, currently in uni
>Live in parents basement
>Dad is chill as fuck
>mom is a bit "bitchy" but she's ok
This is worrisomely me

Doubt your dad will. Specially if you're his only son.
Do parents usually kick their kids out of the house when they come of age?
I'm of portuguese origins. We can usually stay in all the way until our 30s. My dads been building a big house/hotel in Peru so he'll soon retire and leave.

Attached: 440647.jpg (600x480, 38K)

Maybe he had gap years or had to retake some courses. At least he's trying

25 and just started uni. I took too long to decide hehe

jeez i'm 22 in my third year and i have hard time resist the impulse of falling off of a high ground

*resisting

My parents were trying to, saying they moved out at 19. Which is a retarded argument because when they were teens everything was so much more affordable. They were living in Boston having part time jobs at the gas station and eating out and clubbing all the time. Today it is laughable to think you can afford Boston working part time minimum wage. Even professional office workers live in studios in Boston because rent is $2000+

I didn't mean it's worrisome to be studying at 25, what I meant is the many similarities with my current situation are disturbing

>>Still in uni
>Well at least you're not a neet
The average age Swedes start Uni is 24 according to the OECD and most don't finnish their studies until the age of 28.

what do they do until 24 then?
just genuine curiosity no offence

Damn that's nasty. I know it happens in the US of a though it's less common here in Canada. I have a friend who's the same age and still living with her parents, she's about to graduate. She probably won't leave until she's 26/27 though. Kind of the same for most of people I know.
I hope you learnt from that stupid expectation and don't do the same to your kids.

Attached: 1460662071416.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

A..Am I Sverige?

Attached: 1558798327513.jpg (1278x1076, 121K)

Not him but here in Sweden people usually don't start their university education until the age of 24-25.
I was 25 when I started.

Attached: Skärmklipp.jpg (936x171, 35K)

The jpgs agree. That's white.

What do you do all those years then after getting your tertiary education? I spoke to a Swede on discord who was wasting his life every day playing tf2 and he was 24 and still didnt apply to uni saying his grades were bad. Didnt know this was normal.

this. i really need to know what they do until they reach the wall at 24

No they don't. Because their parents kick them out.

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 80K)

People usually travel and party them selves half to death before they start their university education. It's kinda tradition to spend a few years doing that before you "enter adult" life.

Not him but there's a few things people do before uni

>travel
>party
>get some work experience and earn some money (me and my friend did that) before
>sit home play vidya
This

Don't you guys get paid to study in uni? Or was it in Norway

>be Swede
>have low income parents
>start looking for university
>ask friends what they will aim for
>"what user, we are gonna travel around Europe for 8 months, aren't you coming?"
>can't afford it...
>"oh"
At least I got my education and a job before they even started their turn but no friends left...

So basically you can start early, like in every other countries, but Swedes have this tradition of "enjoying life" first or earning work experience before entering uni? That's interesting. Is this exclusively in Sweden?

How the fuck can anyone suffer in Sweden/Scandinavia? Your freedoms in every aspect of life are incredible. Here, after you turn 18, you can't go one week without work/study or else you're deemed "inexperienced" and "naive".

Yeah we also get paid, though most people take out huge student loans which they party away.

You know your priorities, swede user. You're being responsible. Don't they keep in touch?

>So basically you can start early, like in every other countries
Yep
>but Swedes have this tradition of "enjoying life" first or earning work experience before entering uni?
Yup
>Is this exclusively in Sweden?
Nah I don't think so, a lot of Norwegians and Finns do the same. At least the people I know.

god i'd fucking kill a dozen if that would make me reincarnate as a native swede
you people live the dream of the rest of the world

That's the one thing I hate about Canada (barring neighbouring the americans). Any gap of time in your resume is used to humiliate you in interviews.

Sweden is very relaxed when it comes to studying and working. We value personal freedom and the right to choose more than anything else.
No one is gonna judge you here if you take a pause before starting uni.
It's the same mentality that gives us 5-7 weeks paid vacation, 480 paid days of parental leave (per child and parent), flex time and all that.

Tell a Swede that he or she "must" go to uni right away and/or get a job and they will think you are insane.

I did that, not intentionally, but now I have a good job right after my education

>Any gap of time in your resume is used to humiliate you in interviews
Jeez.
I have a 4 year gap in my resume (just traveling, chilling, helping dad build our house, some part time jobs etc). Was not a problem when going to interviews. They don't even ask about it.

Just so you know this is heavily frowned upon in the rest of Europe. If you're 25 and didn't at least get a BD or an associate's degree you're considered a bit of a failure unless you have a steady job. I wish we were more like you Scandis in that regard.

How the fuck do they afford that? Everyone here goes straight to uni right out of high school so they can get away from their overbearing parents, have sex, drink, and party. No one can afford to travel for 8 months let alone a week outside north America.

same lol, went from neet>studying>work and they didnt give a shit about what I did before

it's ameriKKKan work culture seeping into our society. that and "hustle" culture.

>Just so you know this is heavily frowned upon in the rest of Europe
We know kek. It's always fun when exchange students come here and they realize that they are the youngest person in class.
I know people who didn't start uni until after turning 30.
>How the fuck do they afford that?
Some get lucky and their parents pay for it completely.
Others work periodically, save up cash and travel until they are broke then repeat the process.
And some travel and work while traveling. That's the nice part about Europe, we can get temporary jobs in different countries without problems.

I thought it was so weird that in Montreal they expect tips despite servers being paid a normal wage and they will not let you leave if you don't tip, why do you guys copy our retardation?

Damn y'all are living the dream. I admire how much you guys value enjoying life and just being laid back. But that's probably because you have the means to. Most people don't.

How old are you when you finished uni? And what's your job?

imagine believing this

I live in Montreal and I rarely tip, and if I do it's because I really enjoyed the meal/service and even then it's never over $5. Never got confronted about it. Then again, I don't revisit restaurants. Where did you go?

31 and development in economics

I'm 19 wagecucking but no way I could afford 8 months of traveling in europe. After rent and food I have $400 a month left. And that's optimistic like if I don't buy anything other than food and no emergencies happen like my car constantly shitting itself.

>still in uni at 25

He is exageratting, obviously most people cant afford 8 months vacation.

why my post got cut off jewt I swear to god
If I don't finish uni at 23 I'll get killed by my parents

seriously, though
HOW CAN YOU SUFFER IN SCANDINAVIA?
It's literally impossible.

This thread mead me realize my life has been chill as fuck compared to others here.

1. After I graduated high school (or whatever gymnasium is in English) when I was 19.
2. Took a 1 year break, paid by my parents and traveled, went to festivals and shit like that.
3. Got a warehouse job when I was turned 20, moved out from home into a nice 2 room apartment.
4. Worked until I was 24, saved up a shit ton of money, then took a 4 month break.
5. Started Uni the same month I turned 25
6. Spent 4 years getting my masters in architecture.
7. Got a job designing private homes for a major company after graduating Uni at 29.

I'm 33 now and feels like my life has just started.

31? Goddamn. I finished uni at 21. By the time I turn 31 I have to be at the top of my game already. Well maybe not the top but I should be earning a lot already

What are you studying?
When I went to my first development meeting, I was instantly the guy who knew most of what should be programmed, because I have experience in it

I skipped uni and joined a carpentry program instead. 6 months, 18 courses.
Done.
Been working as a carpenter since 2010 now. Regret nothing.

>

Attached: b6f.jpg (670x573, 98K)

Sounds really wholesome user, I admire your choice

Your brain isn't fully developed before you are 24, or so I've heard

Similar for me

>finish high school (the vehicular program)
>dad paid for trip to Italy, went with 4 friends
>friends dad paid for trip to Germany the month after, went with 3 friends
>played video games and NEETed after that
>started uni at 24
>finished uni at 27
>got job in huge mechanical workshop
>still there at 29
It's nice

>1 year break
>Paid by parents
BASED SWEDE PARENTS. This thread has been very informative

Though it's important to note that far from everyone gets that lucky. Not everyone has wealthy parents/parents who saved up for their kids.

I also had 1 year break paid by my rich parents right after graduated from top university in [spoiler]UK[/spoiler]
Now I'm doing my Master's degree because FUCK WORKING I DON'T WANT TO WOOOOOOORK

Dude I never got that

How do you possibly get a bachelors and masters in 4 years

God I wish that were me.....

3 years bachelor and 9 months master? It's not that uncommon.

The KTH program for a masters in architecture is 5 years in total. You can take double classes and quick courses though and cut down the time with 6-12 months depending on how much coffee and lack of sleep you can handle.

kth.se/en/studies/master/architecture/description-1.48041

Attached: 15678905643.jpg (382x372, 28K)

I studied accountancy. I even had to take a 6month review for a licensure exam, and I applied for a job a few days after I passed. That was only last year. I even feel a bit late already since most of my batchmates from work are 1 year younger.

Hopefully that's true cause if I'm already at my peak rn, I'm fucked forever

Wow, you literally cannot suffer in Scandinavia. Kids here take on six figure debt to go off to college and share a room with someone else and fuck random people. Parents here are all uppity about kids paying for their own things and would get super offended if they were asked to finance a trip like that and not being invited to come along. Most Americans haven't left the country and if they have, only to Canada/Mexico. I got kicked out so now I'm breaking my back at a warehouse and having to deal with rude ass old people. And I live with 2 other roommates I met from craigslist that are really loud and steal my food. I'm doing online college so in 4 years I can hopefully get my degree and get a boring 9-5 office job.

9 month? It takes 5 years (3 for bachelor 2 for masters) of study to get your masters.

"online college" How does this thing work?

This. Got my masters in 4 years as well. Wasn't even that hard, yet people complain about "ugh my lack of sleep" when they go the full 5 years...

I'm studying accounting too, I started at 19 and I already feel that I started too late. I just quickly want to get my degree so I can take the CPA exam and earn a lot of money.

So these swedes on this thread just happen to have well off parents? But still, your average age of starting uni is 25. Very laid back.

What do you want to do with your life then?

But you had a break. You had the time and money. That's still something

My dad's masters was only 9 months (USA) and my masters in Indonesia is 1.5 years (2 years if night classes for working people). Both in Finance.

>KTH
Based. I still have my GOAT pc they game me. It still runs most games at high settings 5 years later.

9 months masters? What?