So we've decided to not go ahead with chainlink for our Accord project because we found the community too toxic...

So we've decided to not go ahead with chainlink for our Accord project because we found the community too toxic, they just can't behave themselves and understand this is a professional project which requires prestige and discretion, we will instead be working with Mobius from now on, their team and community have been far more mature and discreet

Attached: 6F0342E9A14B442A88FE8A5489CD17D5-01.jpg (718x744, 129K)

Deserved if true, shame it is not

>their shills are annoying

Annoying to fucking everyone indeed. That fucking German kid and his discord group need to shut the fuck up. They are annoying Linkies trying to accumulate, they are annoying the team, they are annoying Sergey and they are annoying potential partners.

Why can't people learn that shutting the fuck up about Link is the best thing you can do for it.

Good, fuck you
It's you who needs CL not the other way around.
Either embrace the community or buy mobius ineed

Attached: 1510887892408.png (842x960, 399K)

imagine passing on tech that could reduce your overheads by potential billions because of muh posturing

check his profile its all milqutoast liberal bullshit.

We have so many retarded onboard who does not understand corp. level behiaviour. The twitter shilling etc. shit posting is so kms.

Trolling rory is one thing, but scaring off legit partners is another. Just keep posting your memes on your accounts quietly but stop replying to corp partners with pictures of fat Sergey ffs.

High-level business deals are to a large degree about personal relationships.

Linkie retard shills could very easily torpedo possible Chainlink partnerships.

At least Wright loves the memes

Attached: Wright.jpg (1080x1043, 234K)

>stop replying to corp partners with pictures of fat Sergey ffs.
please tell me this is true

why are stinkies "investors" so humorless? unironically creating a twatter to post fat sergey and nazi sergey now

Is this real? We love you guys at openlaw. We've got your back. We're right here. We ain't going anywhere.

Attached: Time.jpg (1073x1204, 201K)

>the man who made an army of racist neets rich
>and that's a good thing

I can't stop keking.

kek
This is the great chainlink filter, if these fuckers don't understand humor then they don't deserve our link

>and that's a good thing

Attached: 1251120353900075.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Fukn checked.

Is OpenLaw, dare I say it, /our Dynamic, Next Generation Legal Agreements tool/?

Fucking kek

Glorious.
Perhaps holding link should be memed as supporting whiteness?
Every white man should own at least 1488 link.

Smell the desperation of a rekt swinglinker

TOP KEK

No this will actually unironically hurt Link in the long run. A fat sergey and neet jokes looks bad enough but at least can be passed off as a dumb embarrassing joke. Bringing political shit into this will kill it.

Nothing offensive here

Attached: 1524054392422.jpg (795x732, 76K)

I hurt from the laughter. I also probably hurt from the millions of dollars this post probably cost me... but the laughter too.

God damn I fucking hate discord, it seems to attract and extract every form of cancer under the sun

chainlink is a meme

its over

It's just another form of social media and like all social media it's fucking cancer. That one just appeals to the incel/alt right/gamer/pajeet crowd a lot.

chainlink is a joke

based and redpilled

I fucking hate you insufferable zoomers with

(((and thats a good thing)))

Attached: 1508286189712.jpg (308x404, 48K)

Kek

Attached: 1537195452165.jpg (600x800, 190K)