Relex today's sell till 600

He baught and sold at IDEX, spraed over last week. Now you guys do rember what happened in last week(s), right!

About me -

I am the same person who posted about last sell at FD around 750-800.

They are saying I am spreading FUD. I don't understand. How come researching about big buy/sell of one of my largest holding is FUD?

They are I am a 'group of people' belonging to a certain group and co-ordinating planned attack on relex.

Truth is I am just one person. And about this relex septic group -

I formed this group around days second team walled sold at 178 at FD. Reason for making this group was, to keep an eye on wallet transactions. And I have done only that.

I didn't want to (couldn't) do it in main group, or trader group because I did not want to scare new holders, as my worries about shady team activities may turn out to be wrong. And also because certain 3-4 individual were very hostile about it. They wanted these topics closed.

Later on, they kicked me out of both groups, citing I was manipulating market because of a certain screenshot from skeptic group.

I will send that pic in comment. I will also send the picture of the page from which that screenshot was taken. You guys decide whether it was market manipulation, or not. (If it was - then wasn't stating 'he is tempted to buy that 800 wall' by JT, on the day dump at 750 occured at FD, market manipulation?)

... continue in comment

Attached: 1537323188064s[1].jpg (250x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x9424e2eaa5f5e8d9e4e7491d67b4916ddc0a714e
bloxy.info/txs/references_address/0x9424e2eaa5f5e8d9e4e7491d67b4916ddc0a714e?argument=tradeAddresses&signature_id=4498
etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55#tokentxns)
etherscan.io/tx/0x6bef0f311d97dca1ba22b95795ede2861a1db87bc4e911a2cfc3e5c6e9310f78
etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55#tokentxns
etherscan.io/tx/0xa5527a7279bf282e6ce4c4d91cc107bb8f8d52cbc9a6591bb1aabcfa945c89ea
etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55
warosu.org/biz/thread/S10617832#p10617832
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, basically I was thrown out from groups because I was keeping an eye on all relex transactions, and made those pubilc.

Ask the team if it's forbidden from now on!

They may say I was kicked out because I doubted JT's honesty, and I asked to make his wallet pubilc.

For one thing - I never once asked to make his wallet pubilc. I asked if it was his wallet. He said no! Fine. I am now collecting links between that wallet and main team wallet. If there are links, they are at blockchain. I will post my findings here and that skeptic group. Community will decide if these are connected wallets, or just some otc deals.

Also, before anything public, I had a discussion with JT at length in private chat. At now, I cant make that thread public because it was a private discussion between two individuals. And it can be made public only if both consent to it. I have no probelm with that thread going public, if JT agrees to also make it public. If he has no problem with it, I will post that thread here. This is my moral compass, which I am following. Each man for his own. If he wants he can make it public, i will be more than happy.

Never once even in that private chat have I insisted to make his wallet public. I asked if it was his wallet.

Also never once, from the day I am holding/holded relex, have I said it is a scam. It is a beautiful idea. Its a brillient project. its a project to fall in love with. And precisely why, I, an individual, investing this much time in determining if there are some inconsistency in token release by team or not.

continue ...

I am sharing relex skeptic group url with you guys.

joinchat/HrYIiREo3HwQQSn3GY6-9w

You can join and see for yourself whether I am co-ordinating fud there, or just posting wallet informations there about recent transactions.

Also, about some people at Relex trader group -

Take what they say with a grain of salt. They are fom the team. They are not common shillers. They are THE TEAM.

I am certain about T H White. And I have my doubts over Micheal and Jonathan.

Thanks.

I sent second paragraph first.

This is the first paragraph -

Todays dump was caused by this wallet

etherscan.io/address/0x9424e2eaa5f5e8d9e4e7491d67b4916ddc0a714e

Following are his all rlx trades in this week. (He had 79 sells in last dump)

bloxy.info/txs/references_address/0x9424e2eaa5f5e8d9e4e7491d67b4916ddc0a714e?argument=tradeAddresses&signature_id=4498

Now, to whom is this wallet connected to!
1. 15 days ago (2nd team wallet, etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55#tokentxns)

etherscan.io/tx/0x6bef0f311d97dca1ba22b95795ede2861a1db87bc4e911a2cfc3e5c6e9310f78

2. 44 days ago(2nd team wallet)

3.78 days ago(main team wallet etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55#tokentxns)

This wallet has transactions only from company main wallet(s). And those two are only three. And also of very low amount of token(approx. 250,000 each). Now these amounts definitely should not be otc. These are spreading over 30 days. Could be a team member.

They how come he has made that much sells?

He baught and sold at IDEX, spraed over last week. Now you guys do rember what happened in last week(s), right!

Rlex traders group is cancer, jonathan is mentaly handicaped, feel bad for anyone related to him, they are not even capable of conversation if it's not about how great relex is. If you just post one concern about project it's considered as a fud and they instantly attack you. Pretty much whole community is idiotic, so pretty much anyone interested in rlx gonna be turned away sooner or later

RLX IS THE BEST!!! DLEET THIS!

The TL;DR on the four long posts by the same person - OP is angry, has been kicked by the team, shunned by the community, has dedicated way too much time to this and almost certainly has mental health problems. My thoughts are with you user.

Attached: QLU:WF2F.jpg (250x166, 4K)

>Never once even in that private chat have I insisted to make his wallet public. I asked if it was his wallet.
isn't that the same thing? if he reveals thats his wallet then his wallet is now public... you already linked people to it.

you see.. total pajeets, can't even understand simple thread, how would he even know they are inserting it to him from behind

I'm sorry to tell you this but this will bleed down to a 500K market-cap and stay there forever.

cringe

These transactions don't even come close to being a team member's wallet. The only thing is a 100m transaction over a YEAR ago from the team's wallet to the one dumping. For all we know this is an OTC buy before RLX was listed on any exchange from that person and now they're just stirring up shit/fud on this project.

And we already KNOW the team has sold on the market to fund their expenses. That doesn't even qualify as "devs dumping" since they're not going to lowball/trade off books anymore. The quality of fud is poor. Keep it up, though.

so is this "coordinated fud" bringing down the price or is this poor fud?

This transaction, right?
etherscan.io/tx/0xa5527a7279bf282e6ce4c4d91cc107bb8f8d52cbc9a6591bb1aabcfa945c89ea

Now let me tell you why you are stupid.

It is a transaction to this wallet - etherscan.io/address/0x5f2b736753980d01505ba23634f6f04aa2701a55

Keith already accepted it's a team wallet. It's the same wallet from which he dumped last week, and accepted that it's was a mistake. And won't happen again.

You are not even aware of this! And discarding it as fud!

Get your head out of sand. I have no personal grudge against anyone. Just want this nonstop dumping from the team to stop!

why are you even trying man. If you've been in telegram group then you saw what kind of people are in there. They just won't listen, they are blind ignorant idiots.

Common investors are not like that. They keep mum because they ban people on a whip.

These people here commenting are Jonathan or T H white. They are from the team disguised as common members.

This theory is fucking retarded and i don't know how you convinced yourself of it. Get a life pajeet scum

It's not a theory. It's some transactions.

Disprove them!

I am all ears.

It's sure not more retarded than you.. pajeets gonna pajeet

I don’t understand why you’re trying so hard to prove something that’s all speculation. If relex is your highest earning, why are you posting this on Jow Forums. It’s only going to gain negative steam and hurt your wallet.

highest holding*

probably because telegram fags are incapable of talking, if msg is not a shill then they get triggered and start calling everyone a fudder, not mentioning the harassments they come up with.. just a pajeety thing

there isn't anything valuable posted in main chat or traders group, ever. nobody in traders group trades or has any idea about how this market works. that's why I liked the skeptics group for as long as it lasted. whatever, I'll keep to myself about this shit in the future.

Attached: sirdid.jpg (375x500, 149K)

So you’re happy to put your own investment at risk because no one’s listening to you? And you’re willing to bring people down with you. You’re happy to spread unproven facts which reflect relex in a negative way because no one listens to you? That sounds quite petty to me. This is Herda by the way. I’m assuming this is bronson?

You still don't get it. do you?

If team hadn't sold left, right and center, This token would have been atleast 10x by now, since 300 telegram members. it had very less liquidity and holders were determined not to sell. And now tg has 1000 members, we have 1000+ wallets, and still holders ain't selling. Still the price is considerably down from where we were at 300 tg members.Team used this opportunity to sell like some maniac. And blaming it on whales. They ARE those whales.

Is it just coincidence that every big sell I check, selling wallet found to have links from Team wallets.

I mean, for fuck sake man, even Keith denied first of that wallet belonging to the team. It happened in front of anyone in the tg! Later on it was Jon who firstly, accepted it to be a team wallet!

What makes you think they aren't lying now, or won't lie again?

I do get it. But you’re putting this information in a negative light when it directly affects your investment. What I don’t get is your logic. You’re playing against yourself.

get smart then and play the swings. RLX has been great for that, it's pumps and dumps have been wild. with such low volume we've seen it move 2-3x in either direction in very short time frames....then back again.

I thought about that man. Infact I even pretended to myself that everything's fine. But I couldn't ignore it.

I mean, if you check these transactions, and follow thetrail. You will realize how much this this whole thing stinks.

They accused that group for co-coordinating planned fud campaign!

And there we were discussing wallets and transactions. I mean why shouldn't investors be allowed to discuss that?

Even if its whales dumping(which is not), why shouldn't traders be happy that we were tracking whales movements, and it would have been beneficial for all of us!

rlx is a fucking vietnamese NIGGER SCAM
EAT SHIT OP

I'm not super pleased by that incidence but the progresses made are weighing way heavier for me than this error.

What I really don't get is market selling 90 ETH worth rlx in a thin as fuck buy book. The whale is the real idiot here. Everything else evolved from this megadump

it's mostly wash trading with a few lucky buy orders getting filled on the way down.

yeah brb
trusting my hard earned money in the hands of RAT EATERS
NOT DOGS BUT RATS
plus what the fuck do vietkongs know about real estate? nothing thats right
please buy this absolute scam coin to confirm your retardation lmao

And some lucky guys like me ready with fiat to up the position

You are still holding Relex
>who is the real cancer of the group

And if you are still FUDing to wait for a sale price you can't adapt

i can be bronson if you wish :)

i wouldnt fuck this scam with my worst enemies dicc, and i have had some mixed experiences with viets, tricky but not that smart, once their scam is figured out they panic and fail, much like this exit scam thats about to happen

well you know nothing m8, project itself is cool, but some of the community members are (as stated before) stupid af.. actually everything stated above about community is true but just for some members

send a link to the skeptic group

there is no skeptic group anymore. it's been disbanded.

So basically this shit is a pajeet rat eater scam and anyone buying is going to get REKT.

Attached: just.jpg (305x192, 54K)

Well guess I pissed away $200 on this one.

No, now would be a good time to buy. Just like I called it last time. don't say nobody warned you.

hmmm....
>>warosu.org/biz/thread/S10617832#p10617832

When is the next dump happening?

This is the dump brainlet