What do they think of each other

What do they think of each other

Attached: niemcy-polacy.jpg (1691x1123, 200K)

I hesrd Germans get beat up if they go to the rural parts of Poland

based

fixed

Attached: 1542285125643.png (1691x1123, 307K)

Germany is our little brother we always have to take care of otherwise we will get punished by moma.

Attached: 1541892534689.jpg (705x877, 94K)

they are One People

whoa, based

They're ok

Based

Poland's actually bigger than I thought it was wew.

I do not know why but I always mistake your flag with Sudanese one.

Attached: 1521107928189.png (2000x2000, 48K)

>I do not know why
probably because they're very similar

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png (800x400, 2K)

Germans are nice people

>white person goes to ghetto black neighbourhood
>gets beat up

>white person goes to Poland
>gets beat up

Makes sense

I love german cities, and know some really nice germans ;)

No, they don't. Poland is a safe country. Poles are very nice people in general. Germans will joke about Polish criminals, but the truth is most Polish criminals are professional non-violent car thieves.

theyre ok i dont really think much about them desu except when im cheering for sebastian vettel in f1

Not really, I go often hiking in poland.
It might be risky to go to the crypto-russia parts in eastern poland, but those are dangerous for everyone who isn't a inbred religious zealot.

Wait till you see the Kuwaiti flag, my indonesian friend :)

Unironically this. Btw who's mum?

All the poles I met in real life were based , literally every single one of them.
Poles on the internet are weird, even on reddit they have this victim complex

Mongols

:3

Attached: 54216598.jpg (689x795, 23K)

Internet poles are eternally assblasted at us
Irl poles are usually fun to be around, never had any issues

>...
Germany zog puppet state hates polish patriotism and polish resistance to niggers

This phenomenon is why I've begun to suspect there are a lot of people falsly using polish flags because of "le epic defender of the white race" memery both here and on reddit.

IRL poles are huge bros, yet the internet variety seems borderline psychotic more often than not.
There is always some disconnect between a countries IRL and internet populations, but with no other country is it this strong.

Attached: 1F4C17E9-EE85-4982-8757-B278B3DC8983.jpg (527x527, 22K)

There is no discussion Poland is only for Poles.

No niggers or sandniggers

Attached: 000_1AR4A0-640x400.jpg (640x400, 75K)

Kurwa

Attached: 1568490034861.png (485x443, 21K)

based and anschlusspilled

Attached: Fuhrer_happening.jpg (400x387, 10K)

It's a Meme country. 2/3 are rightful german clay and 1/3 where all the Jews were russian.

> Poland is nearly the same size as Germany

wtf how. i thought they were the typical irrelevant small slav country

Attached: creepy pepe.png (723x288, 102K)

Germany can you annex us already? How long do I have to wait for your liberation?
t. Danzig

Your BLACKED puppet state is the joke.

Work in progress. Can't rush it this time.

It is rather huge inferiority complex, polacks with it will do anything to be acknowledged by westerners in real life. Your point with leddit is interesting since in my view they are the biggest western weebs, they are the ones pushing Poland is central europe meme, also if there is something not liked in Poland they always say that reddit likes it so it means it's good and people who don't agree are backwards subhumans. For example last GOT season, cybperunk 2077 and witcher show got this treatment

Attached: 1542868136341.webm (1067x600, 317K)

>The soy german, ja I am not uneducated racist immigrants are good race doesn't exist I love my mulatto children/gchildren and if they are qualified immigrants are good we have a duty to care for those in need
>THE POLE educated immigrants? Immigrants in need? No kurwa the poke doesn't even contemplate in his mind only one thing is true Poland for poles nothing else even registers in contemplation only in redistance

Attached: 1567889717138.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

H-help me, I can't stand polacks anymore

Attached: 1567998405704.png (633x758, 320K)

Stop being cringe diasporafag
Maybe it was like you described earlier but now it's definitely isn't truth. Most Poles from r/europe are straightforward PiS shills or just they show their inferiority complex in defending Poland for anything in any possible way. If goes about other they became much more conservative and patriotic in recent years
If you said that there are better things in the West and Poland should at least look how it works they will start autistic screeching that Poland must go their own way, you don't know what are you talking about and so on
There are right to some extent but in the same they present himself as biggest liberals who want some changes despite they are only able to whining about everything. Just like hated by them average traditional Pole.
It is just pure cringe and schizoid mentality

co ty pierdolisz marcelku?

Hey, Chervona Rus is our part of Pland, don't forget it.

Never met a Pole I didn't like. Good people.

what did he mean by this

Attached: polish anthem verse 1.png (743x217, 127K)

Polacks in the real world are fine
polacks on the internet are insufferable cunts

germany are a threat

he was being based na redpilled

Attached: 1516603392570.jpg (516x493, 60K)

how can I get a cute smooth Polish twink bf?

Ah, that's Polecuck.

Attached: pole8967.png (788x118, 29K)

come here with pockets full of deutsche marks or whatever currency you use over there

>tfw not cute

Attached: apu.png (591x394, 105K)

based

ah, we live in the horrible time, only polish gays thinks about white dicks.

Oh user :(

I don't know, whenever I see them they always try to jab at PiS even in completly unrelated topics because it always give them upvotes, it's not like hating them is weird for me since I also don't particularly like PiS but those cucks hate them blindly through western image of them which is far from the truth or straight ignorant, and at the same time they all for the welfare state, heavy taxation, huge immigration and so on, which is exactly what PiS is doing, so ye I can definitly agree with you that they have schizoid mentality.

whats more common, a german guy and a polish girl as a couple, or a german girl and a polish guy together?

East of the Oder everything is Russia

The only true form of love is that between a German twink and a Polish twink.

Ex-East Germany is literally the same thing as Poland

Attached: 1567967325611.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

>Ex-East Germany is literally the same thing as Poland

No, East Germans are scum while Poles are frens.

>german girl and a polish guy
That literally doesn't happen, ratio looks something like 1000:1 or its even bigger, the same way as polish guy - ukrainian girl and ukrainian guy - polish girl.

Attached: 1545874957049.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's ok, Mehmet-Jürgen

It does tho.
A colleague of mien dates a polish guy and I know abother school mate that was into german girl - he was polish

It helps that this takes place in Görlitz, a stonethrow from Poland

>It helps

It doesn't.

I am absolutely serious about this. If I could press a button that kills all East Germans and replaces them with Poles, I'd press it in an instant.

I ship Germans and Poles.

Obviously the former. Germans are richer and Polish expats are seen as less unattractive on average.
The supposed easiness of Polish girls for sexpats (in Poland itself) is largely a meme though AFAIK, foreigners nowadays don't have an advantage they used to have.

why are you on this board if you've literally never looked at a map in your life?
>creepy pepe.png
ohhh you're a redditor, okay.

halt die Fresse homobayer

getriggerte ostfotze lmao

Attached: titanic mauer.jpg (569x768, 127K)

Mate, you're doing that to yourself right now, except for Poles it will be Arabs, Africans and Gypsies. So I'm certain you'll be the first to be replaced ;)

Attached: Dynamo Pepe.png (950x968, 388K)

bin immernoch Schwabe du Nuttensohn
geh dich mal in den Arsch ficken lassen statt hier immer dieselbe Scheiße zu spammen

>Arabs, Africans and Gypsies

Literal welfareniggers, much like east germans lmao

East germans have soul, west dont.

In 2015, German news magazine Der Spiegel reported that German historian Miriam Gebhardt "believes that members of the US military raped as many as 190,000 German women by the time West Germany regained sovereignty in 1955, with most of the assaults taking place in the months immediately following the US invasion of Nazi Germany. The author bases her claims in large part on reports kept by Bavarian priests in the summer of 1945.

getriggerte ostfotze lmao

Attached: titanic zonen-gaby.jpg (2448x3264, 1.37M)

Häng dich weg, Mingaschwuchtel.

t. Zbigniew Dobrowolski

Attached: 1544292573773.jpg (204x313, 32K)

We living the life, all the while you're working your ass off lmao. But as long as Mehmet drives his leased M3 you're proud to be german.

Longden also mentions such incidents and highlights that for a time Hanover (in the British zone) was in a state of anarchy with deplaced persons raping and murdering German civilians. Initially when German family members approached the overstretched British authorities about murders they were told "we only have time for living people here".[7

Can't believe germs.fell.for.allied propaganda of them being heroes and liberators lmfao

French troops took part in the invasion of Germany, and France was assigned an occupation zone in Germany. Perry Biddiscombe quotes the original survey estimates that the French for instance committed "385 rapes in the Constance area; 600 in Bruchsal; and 500 in Freudenstadt."[71] French soldiers were alleged to have committed widespread rape in the Höfingen District near Leonberg.[72] Katz and Kaiser,[73] though they mention rape, found no specific occurrences in either Höfingen or Leonberg compared to other towns.

According to Norman Naimark, French Moroccan troops matched the behaviour of Soviet troops when it came to rape, in particular in the early occupation of Baden and Württemberg, provided the numbers are correct.[74]

The majority of the assaults were committed in the Soviet occupation zone; estimates of the numbers of German women raped by Soviet soldiers have ranged up to 2 million.[7][8][9][10] According to historian William Hitchcock, in many cases women were the victims of repeated rapes, some as many as 60 to 70 times.[11] At least 100,000 women are believed to have been raped in Berlin, based on surging abortion rates in the following months and contemporary hospital reports,[9] with an estimated 10,000 women dying in the aftermath.[12] Female deaths in connection with the rapes in Germany, overall, are estimated at 240,000.[1][13] Antony Beevor describes it as the "greatest phenomenon of mass rape in history", and has concluded that at least 1.4 million women were raped in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia alone.[14] According to Natalya Gesse, Soviet soldiers raped German females from eight to eighty years old. Soviet and Polish women were not spared either.[15][16][17] When General Tsygankov, head of the political department of the First Ukrainian Front, reported to Moscow the mass rape of Soviet women deported to East Germany for forced labour, he recommended that the Soviet women be prevented from describing their ordeal on their return to Russia.[18]

Liberators from.nazi germany

t. Ernest Drabiniok

Attached: 1.jpg (480x361, 93K)

>hartz 4
>"we living the life"

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

>tfw no nazi gf

Attached: 1560869961403.jpg (1317x1860, 937K)

it's ok, we understand that you have a cuck fetish

I wonder why there's no movies about occupation of Germany showing it how it really was

There's always movies showing the heroism of allies but never what allies did with victory

Yup. History is written by the victors.

i love Serbia

We look up to Germany, they set an example for us we want to attain yet it's still so far away. A Pole won't admit it easily but he wants to be like German, look like a German and live like a German. Except for those who adore America.