Why are Greeks so racist towards Albanians???

Aren't they the same people? Many Albanians look up to Greeks, it's a shame.

Attached: Greece Albania.jpg (800x600, 47K)

that's why
the word Albanian literally sounds like a cuss to me

Attached: b5ecd08a5721f32b0cab065f302de453.jpg (900x469, 102K)

Are Christian Albanians bad as well or is it just the Muslim ones?

I don't know and they usually don't even reveal if they're Muslims or Christians or atheists or whatever
There's a dispute between us and Albania like most of our neighbors but our retarded politicians accepted all these illegal Albanian immigrants in the 90s after the fall of communism
And the fact we let them in NATO while there's a Greek minority in their south that isn't recognized by them is literally a betrayal

Attached: Traditional_Distribution_of_Religions_in_Albania.png (658x709, 47K)

Are the Albanian immigrants nationalistic or do they assimilate? The Albanians in England are very nationalistic and do pic related constantly.

Attached: birdie.jpg (610x343, 32K)

Attached: dontgogreece.png (1727x935, 257K)

they're usually nationalistic but rarely move back to they're cunt
an Albanian friend (while his parents were crossing the borders he hid somewhere in the backseats so he was pretty much illegal here for idk how many years) I had in the past moved to Birmingham a few years ago

How can you not look up to Greece, their women are literally goddesses, the greatest fucks you can earn on this planet. Every guy should atleast once in his life fuck a tanned green eyed curly brown haired godess, if not consider yourself a cuck, the earth cucked you.

how much sex have you had iki? i'm sure you've slayed at least 100, but no more than 200, you're not that crazy quite yet

albanians are not nationalistic at all, I know many young albanians and they don't even speak albanian to each other

Maybe 5-6 girls, but that greek chick topped all, consider yourself blessed, if you haven't fucked an athene goddess yet, you should reconsider your life malaga.

Attached: which_albanian_are_you.jpg (1392x5050, 1.75M)

when albanians first started coming to greece in the 90s, some of them were greek northern epirotes, but a fair amount were albanians pretending to be of greek descent who just wanted to escape the country.
that being said, only a small percentage of them are really nationalistic. most speak greek and are (or pretend to be) orthodox

>malaga
sorry iki i'm not spanish

wtf where's Alexander the great?

He was a monkeydonian

He was a Serb

rollin

Why not?
Albanians

he was western bulgarian

He was a West Macedonian

Rolling for the penultimate and final Albanian Mutant

roll that shit

roll

there's literally nothing wrong with being nationalistic for one country while living in another
in fact it's the most alpha thing you can do

It's literally the most cringe shit ever. If you love the country so much, go back.

Roll

because being racist against albanians is justified.
they are thieves. and despite choosing to life literally anywhere other than albania claim their shithole it to be the best country.

sheiit why do they do that?
here it's or nigs or brazilians, rarely other euros.

Attached: albania shitpost.jpg (239x215, 25K)

Rolling.

He was from Pakistan