Do Americans really?

do Americans really?

Attached: 1568556477938.jpg (1128x1242, 269K)

our cities raise the average considerably

Is Argentina really that bad? It was one of my dreams to go there in 2020. I often see Argieanons complain about their country but I thought it was just bantering. Argieanons is visiting Buenos Aires a good idea? I wolud love to taste your beef and wines.

>UK
lmao

Attached: JS69400272.jpg (615x439, 54K)

>four ranks below the UK

You can't bully us ITT

this is true for every city in history you retard

>Syria, Iraq, Libya are not in that list
>Italy above the US
SAGE

Why is UK so high? I thought it was a peaceful country where they just drink Old Speckled Hen and Yorkshire Tea?

Because it’s a bullshit indicator
The UK is, despite what whatever retarded American media says, one of the safest countries in the world.

i have personally seen that argentina is on the top 5, for i stab those who come

i stab u at the airport
come not

>do Americans really?
all day
search twitter and reddit for shit to post here

Coooooooooope

The Spectator is a UK rag by the way

Attached: 1567809925688.jpg (836x786, 148K)

spectator index isn't affiliated with the spectator

the FR"G" Ltd should be first

LMAO what a fucking shit list

>UK, Italy
What happened?

I know more immigrants live in France

retarded index is what happens, UK still has relatively low crime rates while Italy is literally one of the safest countries in the world. Last year Rome had 10 murders with a population of 2,8 million

bullshit list

Murder isn't the only measurement of dangerous.

I'll come whether you like it or not

>12. UK
not enough knife-binning

It's literally the main if not the only thing that should matter. Rape, assault etc are counted very differently in various countries and make it harder to compare, for example in most 3rd world countries there's massive underreporting

If you live outside of Paris and some other big cities like Marseille or Strasbourg you're fine

Murder is also counted very differently because of the different definitions of manslaughter/murder

Posting from the very dangerous country known as Italy, haven't gone out all day cause I might get punched and stabbed and robbed and kidnapped and raped and killed

>uk higher than US
??????

murder is murder lmao, there's no double definitions here

What's going on in Brapzil?

Western European countries in that list should be ashamed. At least we have the excuse of niggers and spics.

we have the excuse of niggers and sandniggers

it's tough down there

Attached: Royce Gracie's self defense 101.webm (626x360, 2.95M)

Big cities are reslly africa-tier, filled with homeless people, migrats robbing you and human waste doing coke. Cities bellow a million people are really good to live, thou

Do you live in Paris?
Is paris really dangerous? or meme?

I would rather go to Ukraine, Turkey, UK, Phillippines and Italy than to the USA.

meme
t. stayed at a hotel in one of the "no-go zones" there

I doubt that Greece, UK, US, Italy, Argentina etc are more dangerous than gargantuan shitholes like Honduras, El Salvador, Somalia etc

Half of the country lives in Buenos Aires (25 out of 44 million)

You literally cant walk alone at night in BA

The statistics actually use "intentional homicide" precisely to avoid this sort of bullshit.

>there's no double definitions here
There literally are dozens of definitions of murder

>argentina more dangerous than peru and mexico
how do they even make this retard-tier rankings?

Attached: murders.png (1703x369, 93K)

>uk
Good thing that shithole is leaving EU

>UK
lmao should have just put London and Bradford there

Italy is dangerous if you're a wallet

>come not
Based

Where the fuck is this shithole? We should be second at least

Yes, it's countries like the UK, Italy and Greece that are dangerous, and not shitholes like Venezuela, El Salvador, Honduras or Jamaica where the police alone kills more people than criminals in the former countries :)

watch out

>Italy above USA

Attached: be american.png (1363x950, 39K)

we kill italians too

Attached: 2sexy4jail.jpg (420x316, 10K)

the girl that was murdered was british
and the guy was an african immigrant in Italy

>and the guy was an african immigrant in Italy
sounds italian to me

>Brazil is worse than Liberia, Somalia or any other fourth world diarreahole

Doubt

>b-but the places where everyone lives don't count!!!
do really?

This is possibly the most retarded list I've ever seen

>drifting into obscurity again

Attached: 67168598_1050405545152429_2719866208596787200_n.jpg (640x637, 29K)

???
Doesnt that indicate that iraq is getting better, not on the top 20 anymore?

you don't get it
being a shithole is our thing
where everyone in the world sees us on the news and goes "wow, what a fucking wartorn shithole"
mothers would threaten their naughty children of sending them to iraq
now we're becoming another Poland, irrelevant

Poland is a bad example because they're getting better. I know that the situation in Iraq is really bad, but Id assume it gets better as soon as the war is over and the Americans are gone? :^)

only buenos aires. they brag about being from the city and laugh at province people but in reality they live in fear because they can't leave their homes at night and bolivians/paraguayans invaded buenos aires
but don't listen to , he's exaggerating. it's pretty bad at night but not all of Buenos Aires looks like Detroit, only where immigrants and po*r people are more than 4%

It's mostly drug trafficker turf wars in the north.

Just invade Jordan or something then we'll come back and destroy your country again

Nah, everyone knows this, but it's weighted considerably more for the US. If you do this for somewhere like Germany or France, the crime rate bumps down, but only marginally. If you take away like 5 key cities where almost all of our violent crime happens - most of which is minority on minority gang violence (if you're not a drug dealer or in a gang, you'll almost always be fine) - we immediately get bumped up on par with most European countries.

Of course, trying to explain this to most foreigners is like talking to a wall, so I figure you'll carry on as usual with your shitposts

Looks like someone literally strung a bunch of random countries together.

why are you so mean to the iraqian user???

>but not all of Buenos Aires looks like Detroit
t. doesn't know about detroit outside of what 16 year old Jow Forums memers say online

It isn't even really dangerous anymore, it's just depressing to be in.

Attached: 94CEF28F-4117-4F9D-8B20-2D5E9CAAA8DE.jpg (600x640, 65K)

>phonepost
>ifunny watermark
>defending detroit
This is some ADVANCED bait, user.

Some of these countries are on there because >poor Muslims are getting bullied :(((.
Won't say which ones but you know its true when you look up homicide rates

wew

>InterNations Expat Insider Survey
Don't worry Brazil bro, we're still beating you hands down on gun crime, murder and rape.

Not if I can do anything about it

Attached: 1556289572932.png (300x367, 52K)

Detroit has more murders than my fucking country lmao not dangerous my ass

>Honduras, the murder capital of the world, not on the list
everything I needed to know

>Brazil is number one

Attached: 1567480002569.jpg (1280x720, 47K)