/brit/

Special Brew Edition

Attached: 1504730706910.jpg (1024x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_JJvpT3zPU
youtube.com/watch?v=RoDPPgWbfXY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsU76I4DC8
youtube.com/watch?v=rRhmogBs-gU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568052281789.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-14 int - brit - International - 4chan.png (692x83, 6K)

very web 2.0 this image

Based special brew

Fucking shit edition. I was just about to make a new thread with pic related

Attached: Brit-Colleg-Logo_transparent.png (1134x733, 23K)

my little 14 year old sister posted on snap “sucks to see someone else enjoying the man you built” lol

thinking of fast-forwarding the next 80 years of my life and putting an end to it now

Attached: 1567877167734.webm (716x402, 2.91M)

when you see your dealer at the rave and ur both gurning to the same

Yessss man

Fukin luv chattin bare to my dealer at a rave and bossman is on the bare chemicals as I is aha

Maybe she's talking about Gundam mate

Self-professed "queer girl with a nose ring" Jamie Barton was the undisputed star of the Last Night of the Proms.

The US mezzo-soprano, who took to the stage waving a Pride flag, said her mission was to "unify the audience".

And, with a sensuous reading of Bizet's Habañera and a wistful Somewhere Over The Rainbow, she achieved her goal.

"We are witnessing something rather remarkable," said Radio 3's Petroc Trelawney. "That moment an audience falls in love with a singer."

arrogant students can all foucoff

youtube.com/watch?v=v_JJvpT3zPU

Official thread theme

yeh well done mate you’d have some how managed to make an even worse edition

Lads can you help? I really really want to get back into vidya but I don't know how.

It used to be perfect escapism for me and regardless of what was actually happening in my life immersing myself in some Runescape when I was a teen literally made me forget all ym worries.

I stopped playing from about 17 and other than the odd bit of Fifa at uni I can't really get back into it anymore.

Any suggestions? Consoles? Games to start? Online games? Anything?

mam used to drink special brew

Utter dogshit

neck yourselves

ah yes, nothing wrong with this it should definitely be taken 100% seriously

Attached: 8A9B6DE9-DBC0-46FA-80F7-A1115A51894D.jpg (850x400, 63K)

wypipo be like Bizet's Habañera too spicy

My Summer Car

thank fuck you didn't you gimp

broke: post-modernist
joke: trans-humanist
woke: post-humanist
bespoke: neo-feudalist

wurm online. say goodbye to life

why shouldn't it be?

>grrr black man bad

whats her #?

I was a doubter too but I listened to her interview on Radio 3 on thursday (or friday?) morning and she seemed like a nice girl.
She did mention some shite about being bisexual but she has a good voice
She likes based Chopin

feel like this is a very uncontroversial thing to say so i would be interested in what your objection is

drug dealaaaaa

Dont know what any of those words mean and dont care
Fuck off to pol

because it’s gibberish

>yeah get a pic of me looking up and to the side like i'm thinking proper deep i read it makes people look all clever and that whoa whoa hang on let me get my duckface on ok now

black pipo be like : niiga this milk too spicy!!

neighbours stare at me all day

>lib dems

Attached: 0983494A-D64E-4FD5-BCBB-E51920C1E675.jpg (217x276, 23K)

jesus

Has nothing to do with him being black (or whatever he is), the music is utter fucking dogshit.
>It's shit because I'm black :((( is it coz i is black xD
Lmao

what part of it don't you understand?

*calls the popo*

fuck off your proxy you fag

>God is great
>Death to America
>Death to Israel
>A curse upon the Jews
>Victory to Islam

Dare I say... Based?

Attached: Houthi Ansarullah flag.png (800x1131, 120K)

>i don't understand it, therefore it's gibberish!!!
can Jow Forums get any lower than this?

Attached: 1531446386641.png (200x300, 28K)

poor girl :(

Only ever voted once in my life and it was for lib dems back when Nick Clegg was in charge
Never again, was of time

>You can't not like a song by a black person otherwise you're a raycisss

You've had a number done on your mind

glad he stopped cameron from raising tuition fees

Yeah man I only listen to REAL music like Led Zeppelin and Creed *wears black band hoody*

your amadeus mozarts, your david bowies, your kanye wests

get a hobby

get a job doug

LoL that’s what we all play now

what was Jow Forums about his post?
he's just critical of postmodernism, he said nothing 'political'.
are you implying that postmodernism is left-wing and opposition to postmodernism is right-wing?
if so, you're a retard. there are right-wing, even far-right post-modernists, and there are criticisms of post-modernism on the left

Yeah cope harder like I said
Turn off the television nigger

Back to twitter kids

Black music is based
youtube.com/watch?v=RoDPPgWbfXY

angry virgin dave

>how do i reverse the effects of maturing?

play overwatch

am yet to hear a concise definition for what postmodernism is

Take a shower jew

not a word.

literally been one posted in this very thread lmao

Glands have been swolen for like 3 years

because you can't read lol

my gfs little sister is the only white person in her class lmao this country is so fucked.. shes gonna naturally end up into their culture

Pure cope

“metanarrative” is jargon based off of other postmodernist jargon that has no precise definition
nobody knows what it means because there is no measurement involved, yet they proceed to make claims about things that require measurement

a late 20th-century movement characterized by broad skepticism, subjectivism, or relativism; a general suspicion of reason; and an acute sensitivity to the role of ideology in asserting and maintaining political and economic power.

Ah yes maturing, how fun it has been. I'm so glad I can no longer wake up and enjoy getting lost in Runescape for hours on end and instead can't help but listen to Radio 4 and read the news.

It's fucking grim. I hate being an adult.

kitami eri

Attached: kitami_eri_106.jpg (1600x2400, 2.44M)

Attached: 1560735061943.jpg (850x400, 71K)

dunno exactly how they're doing it but google is literally reading my mind again and recommending me shit on yt that I was thinking about (just briefly thinking about entirely in my own head without audibly expressing anything about it) earlier

someone really needs to get to the bottom of this and how they're doing it 2bh

unemployment has done a number on you, literally deteriorating by the day with every post of spasticated drivel you make

distrust of the theories which where mainstream in the cold war period

meta means beyond
narrative means narrative
he is talking about going beyond the normal narrative
to give an example it is like the assertion that history is written by winners. he is saying yes but maybe we can learn from the losers as well, maybe everything the winners said they did isn't quite true after all.

an overarching account or interpretation of events and circumstances that provides a pattern or structure for people’s beliefs and gives meaning to their experiences.
"traditional religions provide stories that deliver a metanarrative about how we should live our lives"

>i’m too thick to understand a concept therefore it doesn’t have any merit
rorke showing us the full extent of his intellectual prowess

When i left school 6 years ago there must have been less than 20 non whites in the entire school
Now when i drive past people leaving school its like every other person
Mental

Will only vote for a real leader
What's the point now? Utterly worthless, I'd rather vote for the worst candidate to hurry things along a bit so that real change can take place

he could have just said people don't know what the consequences of their actions are

Don't care jew

Scanning brainwaves

unemployable subhuman try applying to subway

THREAD SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsU76I4DC8

Ah so a bunch of meaningless pseud words put together

They're just making predictions based on your history

like clockwork
as soon as you're exposed, you resume the same old bluff that "it's already been explained" and "you're being wilfully ignorant"
you claimed postmodernism uses logic, reason, the scientific method to determine truth
it doesn't though, does it?
postmodernism openly rejects those things in favour of "incredulity" towards "metanarratives."
the level of hypocrisy you're showing is astounding
you don't understand postmodernism and you're simultaneously accusing me of being obtuse in the face of your "explanations"
i predicted this would be the pattern exhibited by the people trying to explain postmodernism and i did so using methods denied by postmodernism, or to use your language: by abiding by the metanarratives postmodernism is so incredulous about

>incel buzzwords

nah, not for me.

might pull at my william

Jow Forums is the most postmodern website on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=rRhmogBs-gU

just because they’re longer than four letters doesn’t make them meaningless dave

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568052281789.webm

find it hard to believe diego isnt present with this day long discussion on postmodernism

not a word

what's for you isn't for me lol

>create strawman
>get called out and have real explanation of terms
>ignores explanation and repeats same strawman
>why are you ignoring what i've told you
>stop being a pseud it's bullshit because my strawman
just embarrassing lad pack it in

1972 was the best year for fidelity and mixing in music recording
Listen to anything put out in that year and it will sounds utterly peng

Games are for kids