Memes aside, do you think that an one world government will be possible in the future?

Memes aside, do you think that an one world government will be possible in the future?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

no

We're trying man

Oh, i see you're having holidays in Germany, Emma poster.

No

Attached: 1280px-Map_of_the_Yemeni_Civil_War_as_of_28_July_2019.png (1280x836, 303K)

No need. Companies basically already have power grater than most governments
Nice one

why of course, the caliphate is coming

We need to go in the opposite direction. Worldwide Balkanization.

Computers/robots need to be in power for that to happen.

How far into the future? It really depends if humanity ever makes it into the stars and develops hypertravel I can see the need for it then.

Attached: fTtBZdYJV7mRbIdty7_2kA_store_banner_image.jpg (1050x700, 224K)

I think your lads did an oopsie a couple some months ago...or was it years...I forget...caliphate is only in your haunting memories.
qq

>one world government

that already exist and its failing on some places. You dont question this because you're nto affected by it
Do you know of a single empire than didn't fall? I dont think you do.

For some countries to strive, others need to fail. No one can one, someone has to lose. It's impossible for a world government to be successful while not being unilateral.

BTW, globalism, leads to fall of small business and desertion of poor countries.
Because of that, successful companies becomes more successfull and successfull coutries become infested with trash which end up falling eventually.

Das ist das Ende.

No. Not an overt one anyway.

>> globalism, leads to fall of small business and desertion of poor countries.
This. The big companies are the real rulers. Only if the whole world could agree on basic rules for them like taxes and minimum labour standarts there would be a chance to „civilize“ them. But as long there are egoistic cunts who lick their arse and offer them a 0.5% tax, nothing will change. We don’t need a one world government. We need some common sense about the direction and responsibilities of major companies.

Governments need LESS power. Even a single entity had control over the whole world it would be pure chaos. Handling hundreds or thousands of languages. Plus corruption would be out of the roof.
Governor of a state or province should be the highest power possible.

1PbP

apple alone is literally worth more than spain

in the future there won't be any national governments, just big ass corporations with their own army and political structure, probably one in every planet once we start colonizing

Not in a million years

Military and other executives are the lost monopoly of the state. Once this bastion falls, we will live in a dystopian nightmare.

No, I think countries should be segmented on small portions with its own government.