This is the Polish civilisation

Say something about it.

Attached: 69943911_10156937193279864_394124693210136576_o.jpg (1800x1200, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks alright

>medieval times
>commie buildings
>new buildings
All together in harmony

I sense a feeling of home in this image, despite not coming from Poland. I belong in that country.

Poland is not a real country. Ancient Poland was not that west. Half of it is occupying german land, and the other half is stealing baltic land. Really, only eastern Poland should be really polish.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ2kvZpJ_BU
>medival
it was a village before 1900

(Frederick the Great) had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[63] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt".[64] He passionately hated everything associated with Poland, while justifying his hatred and territorial expansion with ideas of the Enlightenment.[65] He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[66][c] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[67] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[68]

Why are poolaks so fucked in the head?

Why do they have an obsession with whistling? Place I work at always some poolak whistling some dumbass tune he makes up in his dumvass head. So annoying I always have my earbuds on to muffle out their noise pollution.

to put things in perspective tho, Frederick was also a massive Frenchaboo and homosexual.

He wasn't wrong. Luckily we (Germans) managed bring Enlightenment to Poland, and nowadays Poles can consider themself civilized people.

rude

Attached: 1543721833184.jpg (448x328, 16K)

German autists vs laidback Slavs...I know whose side I'm on, kurwy niemecke

As a gay lefty Bavaryan, I don't like this post.

Why do you hate us so much?

>Polish society "stupid"
Agreed with that part, but its a slaveshit trait and name endings have nothing to do with it.

you ever get into a discussion with a slaveshit? These retards dont know anything about everything but like your average retards they like to preted theyre " intellectual".

I like Slavs though.

Well I dont...and the world still spins.

The Poles are still a beautiful nation! Yes, I myself am like a Pole! Do not listen to the negative opinions of the troll about Poland. A red-hot country in which everything will be fine, but it takes time to recover from communism.

POLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD (no sarcasm, I mean it)

Looks like a city in South Africa, Durban or Polokwane

You are not a real Pole.

Thank you but flattering will not give you any bro points from me.

Aright Vitali you can work here

Don't talk with spergs mate, it's not worth it.
Łódź is just an industrial ("Polish Manchester") city, hardly "a cradle" or a symbol of our culture.

Attached: Gniezno.jpg (3292x2128, 1.69M)

It must be a wonderful place.

looks like my city but with taller buildings

Only Poles speak like that about Poland. That guy has Polish blood, 100%.

Creepy. Please nuke us already

Łódź is the most underrated and underinvested city in Poland. It has great potential but the buildings are so badly maintained so it makes Detroit shine like a spic and span Dutch town.

Agreed. It's still ugly overall though.
Admittedly it also has some nice parts (especially the public parks!).
And sometimes it looks like the death star from above. Kinda cool.

Attached: 1.jpg (1743x1512, 703K)

>It's still ugly overall though.

Only because the buildings are poorly maintained. If they were properly renovated, Łódź would easily become one of the most beautiful Polish cities and top country's tourist destination. It's like a little Budapest.

Comfy af.

It looks like a great target for an atomic bomb

something about it

Omg look at all those mighty skyscrapers in Poland

People on Jow Forums are very mean lately. Somebody even called me a russian rape babe in a thread yesterday.

BASED

>why of course I hate my country of birth and want all of my countrymen to be put in concentration camps, what gave it away?

Attached: 1550230973475.png (859x960, 327K)

soul

Łódź or Silesia doesn't represent Poland. It represents Detroits of Poland, not the pinnacle of Poland.

>Polish
>civilisation
A contradiction in terms

Never met a Pole I didn't like.

I have a soft spot for Poland, the country that gave the world Tyskie, pierogi and Mateusz Klich

And cute smooth Polish twinks.

I miss my Polish ex-bfs. Both of them. I think they have inflicted me with a lifelong fetish for Slavs.

Why are slavs so cute? Pic related, he's Russian but he lives in Milan now.

Attached: cutie.jpg (698x920, 52K)

They're just the perfect combination of hot and cute. It is unlike any other race or ethnicity in the world, many of which are either cute or hot but not a combination of the two.

Your heart is in the right place, little syrupbro

lodz is the worst looking city of Poland, it doesn't really look that bad for the worst city in the country.

We have couple of pretty funny running jokes about lodz

What? Are you saying I'm wrong?

It's not only that but they are cute in personality. They are shy and mysterious. They act youthful, virile, without being immature or annoying. When you get to know one, they are so loving and infinitely generous. It applies generally to any Slav.

No, I agreed with you. They're both masculine and cute at the same time.

Usually you say "Your heart is in the right place" when you agree with someone's conclusion (i.e. Slavs are sexy) but not with his reasoning (i.e. Slavs are a combination of cute and hot that is rare).

I don't think this is correct, semantically. But I want a cute smooth slav boyfriend, STAT.

My ancestor :)

Attached: third_world.jpg (2123x1568, 1.07M)

This looks aesthetic. Look at these square blocks of houses, so orderly.

It is correct. That phrase shows only partial agreement. Ask any native English speaker.

New York?

Russian architecture. Still it's the worst city in Poland by every mean. A butthole in the middle of Poland.

70% of the world looks like that

I don't think it does, and I am saying this with the confidence of an arrogant Bavaryan.

Never met a Pole I didnt dislike

Yeah Bronx.

"Your heart is in the right place" doesn't at all mean the same as "your heart is in the wrong place".

It's literally the opposite. Stop posting words, start posting pics of your cute ex.

I am very certain of this. It is essentially saying "Your heart is in the right place (but your brain isn't)" and it typically means you disagree with some part of someone's logic, but agree with something else, typically the conclusion.

I posted wrong by accident. I meant right. See Saying "Your heart is in the right place" automatically implies "But your brain isn't". Every native English speaker will think you're only partially agreeing with him if you say that.

I disagree.

You are absolutely wrong then.

I feel absolutely right about everything all the time. But I like you, precisely because your heart is in the right place.

>Polish civilization

a city founded by Russians and inhabited by Germans and Jews

Evil hands typed this post.

(and that's a good thing)

You are a native German speaker. I don't know if you have a similar figure of speech in German that means what you're saying this English figure of speech means, but it's wrong in English. "Your heart is in the right place" is used to respectfully express partial agreement. For example, someone might say that he hates someone, and then explain why. A person who also hates that person but disagrees with the explanation will say "Your heart is in the right place".

Please come to Poland

Your heart is seriously in the right place right now.

Also, I am not a native German speaker. I'm a native Bavaryan speaker.

I will! Where in particular should a gay sex tourist go in Poland? And well, where would he look for long term monogamous relationship with a Polish man?

You said you think it means you completely agree with someone, but you're apparently using it the correct way (i.e. to express only partial agreement). Is this the German humour?

Get out. There is no such a thing as baltic land you moron. Germanic land that was ours till they attacked us? Yeah sure.

Any major city

Don't start retarded wars you can't win then

I'm not German, I'm Bavaryan.

Attached: based-bavarian.png (508x1825, 127K)

>gay
Definitely Wroclaw or Gdańsk

Wrong. Warszawa